Recent Images In This Thread
- brandFitEartagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productFitEar MH334 custom in-ear monitortagged by joe, 3/3/14
- brandJH Audiotagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productJH Audio JH16 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by joe, 3/3/14
- brandNoble Audiotagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productSpiral Ear SE 5-Way Referencetagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productUltimate Ears In-Ear Reference Monitorstagged by Sam Edwards, 6/21/14
- productWestone ES3Xtagged by joe, 3/3/14
Related Forum Threads
- ACS T1 Live! vs Heir Audio 8.A vs Unique Melody Miracle? Last post on 3/12/13 at 8:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best cost no object IEMs for subway use? Last post on 3/15/14 at 7:24pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The dog ate my JH-13s... Last post on 4/11/13 at 11:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ES5 vs. UE reference vs. JH vs. any other Last post on 1/11/13 at 3:55pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH Audio Freqphase, who's upgraded from the older models? Last post on 5/5/13 at 5:45pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 6/26/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 6/26/15
Noble BTS Review by HiFiChris Preamble: Before I start with my actual review, I want to thank Noble Audio and especially Brannan Mason for providing me with a sample of the BTS for my...
Head-Fi, Fiio X5 and me I came out of my lurking in January 2014 to join Head-Fi, I was looking for a DAP to replace my Creative Zen X-Fi's whose display had a 'black ink' spreading...
Foreword: I'm a production manager, but focus mostly on sound engineering. I install and tune a lot of P.A equipment, and also mix live acts in : - live venues, - concert halls, - bars, and -...
For me, they are the best ever. Maybe someday i'll listen to something 'better'? Well, we'll see. PD: The Highs can bother some people with their 2k and 8-9k peaks. For me it's fine, but it's...
In terms of design it is good looking and cofortable. Usb is meaningless to me, my laptops built-in sound card is better sounding than that usb. G430 sounds bad and unnatural, it shoud be better at...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
High End CIEM/IEM Thread! - Page 23
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
IK. But even using IM03 as a reference, the frequency extension is quite short. I still really like the 846, but there simply isn't any upper treble. Lower treble is still superb though. This kind of thing reminds me of SE535 and MDR7550, both of which I love.
Thank you for verifying my ears. I had no idea it extends that well, I've been recently looking for BA with good extension too. Oh man that looks neutral. This tells me that for this case, my ears and the graph line-up.
NT6 measured back in 2011, no compensation. I don't get why impedance graph is so bad? For those that have NT6, does it have laid back mids? The treble looks to extend pretty good, but one channel extends farther than the other, there is imbalance there. :(
Anyone here can share their opinion of which IEM they have heard before that sounds closest to the ultra dynamic sounding Line Array Speakers used in concerts?
That is the compensated graph. Diffuse Sound Field Equalization + The small room X-Curve Compensation
Hmm... K3003? Those sounds like speakers in good concert halls.
When i compared these to the ditas they were kind of shouty in the trebles, not clean and natural like the ditas. They also lost out on the bass as it just didn't sound as natural and deep reaching and controlled. In fact, across the spectrum the ditas have such a natural and real tone that it makes it hard to listen to anything else. Don't get me wrong it isn't the best thing in the world and each of the top iems would probably do s thing or two better than the ditas but none sound quite as natural in my humble opinion
NT6 pro is the EDM lover's dream iem
Never heard it before, but the NT6 Pro paired with the Wagnus Epsilon S amp is a must hear for any electronic music lover.
- High End CIEM/IEM Thread!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Hello there fellas, just thought I'd introduce myself! 42 seconds ago
- › UpTone Audio USB REGEN 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Cozoy Aegis - 192kHz 24bit DAC/amp - Compatible with Android and iOS! 2 minutes ago
- › The All new FiiO X1, 192K/24B, PCM5142 DAC and 100mW output with LO... 3 minutes ago
- › Epiphany Acoustics still in business? 4 minutes ago
- › Welcome one and all! Please introduce yourselves! 4 minutes ago
- › DAC for HD 598s? 4 minutes ago
- › 256 AAC vs 320kbps MP3 for Android 4 minutes ago
- › OPPO PM-1 / PM-2 Loaner Program 4 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio BTS by HiFiChris
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Cagin
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by White Lotus
- › Etymotic ER-4P Portable In-Ear Earphones by ElMarcado
- › G430 Gaming Headset by Gonomon
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by Gonomon
- › MSB Analog by negura
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by kar13
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM by YoYo JoKeR
- › Ultrasone Edition 5 unlimited by hechlok
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3