Recent Images In This Thread
- brandFitEartagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productFitEar MH334 custom in-ear monitortagged by joe, 3/3/14
- brandJH Audiotagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productJH Audio JH16 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by joe, 3/3/14
- brandNoble Audiotagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productSpiral Ear SE 5-Way Referencetagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productUltimate Ears In-Ear Reference Monitorstagged by Sam Edwards, 6/21/14
- productWestone ES3Xtagged by joe, 3/3/14
Related Forum Threads
- ACS T1 Live! vs Heir Audio 8.A vs Unique Melody Miracle? Last post on 3/12/13 at 8:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best cost no object IEMs for subway use? Last post on 3/15/14 at 7:24pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The dog ate my JH-13s... Last post on 4/11/13 at 11:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ES5 vs. UE reference vs. JH vs. any other Last post on 1/11/13 at 3:55pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH Audio Freqphase, who's upgraded from the older models? Last post on 5/5/13 at 5:45pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
If you are looking for an inexpensive USB cable, this is an OK way to spend your money. It will reduce some of the digital irritants and sounds better than the "comes with" usb cables packaged...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
If you told me that my review of a pair of headphones would somehow combine golf, science-fiction, sorcery and a supersonic jet I’d say you’re crazy. But then again if you told me I would...
I have been using the E17 "Alpen" every day for over a year now. It is my go-to device for enjoying music at work, or anywhere other than my home office. So, here are my thoughts: Build...
VentureCraft are a Japanese company well known for their portable headphone amplifiers and amp/DAC combo units. Today, I will be taking a look at their latest offering in this category: the...
High End CIEM/IEM Thread! - Page 23
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
IK. But even using IM03 as a reference, the frequency extension is quite short. I still really like the 846, but there simply isn't any upper treble. Lower treble is still superb though. This kind of thing reminds me of SE535 and MDR7550, both of which I love.
Thank you for verifying my ears. I had no idea it extends that well, I've been recently looking for BA with good extension too. Oh man that looks neutral. This tells me that for this case, my ears and the graph line-up.
NT6 measured back in 2011, no compensation. I don't get why impedance graph is so bad? For those that have NT6, does it have laid back mids? The treble looks to extend pretty good, but one channel extends farther than the other, there is imbalance there. :(
Anyone here can share their opinion of which IEM they have heard before that sounds closest to the ultra dynamic sounding Line Array Speakers used in concerts?
That is the compensated graph. Diffuse Sound Field Equalization + The small room X-Curve Compensation
Hmm... K3003? Those sounds like speakers in good concert halls.
When i compared these to the ditas they were kind of shouty in the trebles, not clean and natural like the ditas. They also lost out on the bass as it just didn't sound as natural and deep reaching and controlled. In fact, across the spectrum the ditas have such a natural and real tone that it makes it hard to listen to anything else. Don't get me wrong it isn't the best thing in the world and each of the top iems would probably do s thing or two better than the ditas but none sound quite as natural in my humble opinion
NT6 pro is the EDM lover's dream iem
Never heard it before, but the NT6 Pro paired with the Wagnus Epsilon S amp is a must hear for any electronic music lover.
- High End CIEM/IEM Thread!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › The All new FiiO X1, 192K/24B, PCM5142 DAC and 100mW output with LO... 34 seconds ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (2/17/2015: X2 -partial-,... 46 seconds ago
- › Do you guys recommend HDVA 600 with HD800 ? 55 seconds ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Sony MDR-ZX110 Headphones 1 minute ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2015, March 28-29, 2015 -- It's Official! 2 minutes ago
- › Headphone Sightings 2 2 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-FX1X Xtreme Xplosive Impressions 3 minutes ago
- › The Nameless Guide To PC Gaming Audio (with binaural headphone... 3 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 4 minutes ago
- › Pangea Audio - USB cable - PCOCC & 4% silver - 1.5 Meter by davide256
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by mscott58
- › FiiO E17 by prez
- › VentureCraft SounDroid Vantam by fonzler
- › Sony Walkman Nw-zx2 128gb Mp3 Player Hi-res by piksnz
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Wyd4
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by DisCHORDDubstep
- › PonoMusic PonoPlayer by piksnz
- › EarTech Music Dual Driver Custom Molded In Ear Musician Monitors... by acain
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2