Recent Images In This Thread
- brandFitEartagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productFitEar MH334 custom in-ear monitortagged by joe, 3/3/14
- brandJH Audiotagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productJH Audio JH16 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by joe, 3/3/14
- brandNoble Audiotagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productSpiral Ear SE 5-Way Referencetagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productUltimate Ears In-Ear Reference Monitorstagged by Sam Edwards, 6/21/14
- productWestone ES3Xtagged by joe, 3/3/14
Related Forum Threads
- ACS T1 Live! vs Heir Audio 8.A vs Unique Melody Miracle? Last post on 3/12/13 at 8:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best cost no object IEMs for subway use? Last post on 3/15/14 at 7:24pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The dog ate my JH-13s... Last post on 4/11/13 at 11:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ES5 vs. UE reference vs. JH vs. any other Last post on 1/11/13 at 3:55pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH Audio Freqphase, who's upgraded from the older models? Last post on 5/5/13 at 5:45pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Build and Usage: Good looking, very nice feeling player, it looks like a really sold build and it's all metal construction. Not much to say about it, you can check pictures. I wasn't satisfied...
Let me preface this review by explaining the issue I was dealing with. I have always experienced digital noise from, I'm assuming, my poorly grounded laptop. It didn't matter if I used the...
Build quality and comfort: Headband pad is a little too firm, may need break in. Initially putting them on, the headband is feeling is evidently there but with time it slowly disappears....
Introduction I initially caught wind of Flare Audio and their offerings through a friend's Facebook post. Cutting a long story short I clicked the link and with each detail I read became more...
Love this pair of headphones. Huge sound stage. Great for classical music. The bass is not shabby and is good enough to enjoy Coldplays Viva la Vida. Of course comprable amplifiers are necessry...
High End CIEM/IEM Thread! - Page 23
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
IK. But even using IM03 as a reference, the frequency extension is quite short. I still really like the 846, but there simply isn't any upper treble. Lower treble is still superb though. This kind of thing reminds me of SE535 and MDR7550, both of which I love.
Thank you for verifying my ears. I had no idea it extends that well, I've been recently looking for BA with good extension too. Oh man that looks neutral. This tells me that for this case, my ears and the graph line-up.
NT6 measured back in 2011, no compensation. I don't get why impedance graph is so bad? For those that have NT6, does it have laid back mids? The treble looks to extend pretty good, but one channel extends farther than the other, there is imbalance there. :(
Anyone here can share their opinion of which IEM they have heard before that sounds closest to the ultra dynamic sounding Line Array Speakers used in concerts?
That is the compensated graph. Diffuse Sound Field Equalization + The small room X-Curve Compensation
Hmm... K3003? Those sounds like speakers in good concert halls.
When i compared these to the ditas they were kind of shouty in the trebles, not clean and natural like the ditas. They also lost out on the bass as it just didn't sound as natural and deep reaching and controlled. In fact, across the spectrum the ditas have such a natural and real tone that it makes it hard to listen to anything else. Don't get me wrong it isn't the best thing in the world and each of the top iems would probably do s thing or two better than the ditas but none sound quite as natural in my humble opinion
NT6 pro is the EDM lover's dream iem
Never heard it before, but the NT6 Pro paired with the Wagnus Epsilon S amp is a must hear for any electronic music lover.
- High End CIEM/IEM Thread!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Dunu Titan 1 : A Review by Baycode 4 seconds ago
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 30 seconds ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 31 seconds ago
- › Project Ember Tube Rolling 54 seconds ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 59 seconds ago
- › max excursion 2 minutes ago
- › Cayin C5DAC USB DAC Headphone Amplifier World Tour --Reviewers Wanted. 3 minutes ago
- › Fit for a Bat! – Flagship IEMs Shootout 3 minutes ago
- › Vape-Fi 3 minutes ago
- › Project Ember Review 5 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern AK100 Mastering Quality Sound (MQS) Portable... by Tail
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by tyco
- › Sony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphones by kite7
- › Flare Audio R2Pro Earphones by dnun8086
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by Chiek
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2