Thanks. I may just hold onto my money until either more impressions of the Roxanne are released, or when the Monet gets released.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandFitEartagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productFitEar MH334 custom in-ear monitortagged by joe, 3/3/14
- brandJH Audiotagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productJH Audio JH16 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by joe, 3/3/14
- brandNoble Audiotagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productSpiral Ear SE 5-Way Referencetagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productUltimate Ears In-Ear Reference Monitorstagged by Sam Edwards, 6/21/14
- productWestone ES3Xtagged by joe, 3/3/14
Related Forum Threads
- ACS T1 Live! vs Heir Audio 8.A vs Unique Melody Miracle? Last post on 3/12/13 at 8:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ES5 vs. UE reference vs. JH vs. any other Last post on 1/11/13 at 3:55pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH Audio Freqphase, who's upgraded from the older models? Last post on 5/5/13 at 5:45pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom IEM advice Last post on 11/1/12 at 9:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom IEM Review: Heir Audio 8.A – Long live the king Last post on 1/2/13 at 9:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
I said DON'T TALK !!
High End CIEM/IEM Thread! - Page 13
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Mim, have you tried Stage 4?
Geez, I totally missed it. Man they are just next to me (Germany :) maybe they can make my next customs.. I gotta sub to that thread too, In Mim We Trust
Straight from iPhone 4s or from my laptop usb -> pico dac/amp.
I can't justify wasting the money to get an 'audiophile' DAP that I'll have to carry along with my phone for an improvement in sound quality that I won't even notice because I'm moving around... especially also trading away amazing UI and pocket space.
I carry a backpack everywhere on campus which I will toss aside in a moment's notice and it's already enough for me to carry... might bring around an additional bag in a decade or so when I'm less active, but I doubt I'd be able to improve the quality difference any more than I can now.
Quick question for you guys, the other day I got my Frogbeats c4 stuck on my pocket and when I took them out the left side cable detached from the earphone, so I just connected it and everything went fine, but lately I noticed that the cable is now very loose and gets detached easily now even is getting some troubles if I move my head too quickly.
What do you recommend for that, should I try another cable or look for a resheling on another company since frogbeats is dead now?
- High End CIEM/IEM Thread!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 3 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 21 seconds ago
- › Aune X1 Pro: USB problems 32 seconds ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › Akg K67 Tiesto VS Akg Q460 // Help me please for my pick. 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Need recommendations for super durable cable 4 minutes ago
- › [Review] Noble Audio Kaiser 10 - The Wizard Rises Again 4 minutes ago
- › Introduction and Request of Assistance 4 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 IEM 7 minutes ago
- › Westone Elite Series ES60 by Lorias
- › Philips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptown by emanlee
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by shockdoc
- › Bose®AE2 audio headphones by Blinxat
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by Ishcabible
- › Phiaton PS 20 Half In-Ear Premium Earphone (Glossy Black) by DrikTheTroll
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)