Thanks. I may just hold onto my money until either more impressions of the Roxanne are released, or when the Monet gets released.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandFitEartagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productFitEar MH334 custom in-ear monitortagged by joe, 3/3/14
- brandJH Audiotagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productJH Audio JH16 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by joe, 3/3/14
- brandNoble Audiotagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productSpiral Ear SE 5-Way Referencetagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productUltimate Ears In-Ear Reference Monitorstagged by Sam Edwards, 6/21/14
- productWestone ES3Xtagged by joe, 3/3/14
Related Forum Threads
- ACS T1 Live! vs Heir Audio 8.A vs Unique Melody Miracle? Last post on 3/12/13 at 8:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best cost no object IEMs for subway use? Last post on 3/15/14 at 7:24pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The dog ate my JH-13s... Last post on 4/11/13 at 11:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ES5 vs. UE reference vs. JH vs. any other Last post on 1/11/13 at 3:55pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH Audio Freqphase, who's upgraded from the older models? Last post on 5/5/13 at 5:45pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 6/26/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 6/26/15
Suprisingly, this cheap in ear jlab sounded good enough for me to come here and get into better sound.
Ah, the WA7 "Fireflies" from Woo Audio. As stunning to behold as it is to hear! This is my first piece of amp/DAC kit that retails for over $1k and well, I'd be lying if I didn't admit that I think...
Many thanks to Venture Electronics for the VE Monk review sample! Product website: http://eng.52ve.cn/product.php?cm_id=205 I haven't been using earbud for quite a long time since my...
INTRODUCTION: The Havit H91DJ is a budget over-ear headphone with a warm signature. Sound quality is very impressive considering the low cost. The value of these headphones is quite high,...
Intro: SoundFoundations, is a company which manufactures accessories like racks, stands, and vibration control & custom cables. It is based in India. SoundFoundations is known in India for...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
High End CIEM/IEM Thread! - Page 13
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Geez, I totally missed it. Man they are just next to me (Germany :) maybe they can make my next customs.. I gotta sub to that thread too, In Mim We Trust
Straight from iPhone 4s or from my laptop usb -> pico dac/amp.
I can't justify wasting the money to get an 'audiophile' DAP that I'll have to carry along with my phone for an improvement in sound quality that I won't even notice because I'm moving around... especially also trading away amazing UI and pocket space.
I carry a backpack everywhere on campus which I will toss aside in a moment's notice and it's already enough for me to carry... might bring around an additional bag in a decade or so when I'm less active, but I doubt I'd be able to improve the quality difference any more than I can now.
Quick question for you guys, the other day I got my Frogbeats c4 stuck on my pocket and when I took them out the left side cable detached from the earphone, so I just connected it and everything went fine, but lately I noticed that the cable is now very loose and gets detached easily now even is getting some troubles if I move my head too quickly.
What do you recommend for that, should I try another cable or look for a resheling on another company since frogbeats is dead now?
- High End CIEM/IEM Thread!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 21 seconds ago
- › Sony MDR1-ABT Impressions 1 minute ago
- › NEW Sony XBA-300 2 minutes ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 2 minutes ago
- › The AKG K712 Pro Support and Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 4 minutes ago
- › Ibasso DX80 5 minutes ago
- › PSB M4U1 - Thoughts? 7 minutes ago
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 9 minutes ago
- › JVC HP-DX1000 Owners Unite! 9 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by reddog
- › JLab JBuds NEON Metal In-Ear Earbuds with Universal Mic for iPhone... by Zantrill
- › WooAudio WA7 Fireflies by JoeDoe
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk by earfonia
- › HAVIT® HV-H91DJ Professional Stereo Studio Dj Series Headphones... by Vividcard
- › SoundFoundations Barracuda PowerMax Elite by YoYo JoKeR
- › Pro-Ject Audio - Hear it One - Audiophile stereo headphone - Black by ForShure
- › DUNU DN-2000J by HiFiChris
- › MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation by HiFiChris
- › Sound Blaster E5 - 24-bit/192kHz High-Resolution USB DAC &... by hakushondaimao
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2