Thanks. I may just hold onto my money until either more impressions of the Roxanne are released, or when the Monet gets released.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandFitEartagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productFitEar MH334 custom in-ear monitortagged by joe, 3/3/14
- brandHeir Audiotagged by joe, 3/3/14
- brandJH Audiotagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productJH Audio JH16 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by joe, 3/3/14
- brandNoble Audiotagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productSpiral Ear SE 5-Way Referencetagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productWestone ES3Xtagged by joe, 3/3/14
Related Forum Threads
- ACS T1 Live! vs Heir Audio 8.A vs Unique Melody Miracle? Last post on 3/12/13 at 8:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH Audio Freqphase, who's upgraded from the older models? Last post on 5/5/13 at 5:45pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom IEM Review: Heir Audio 8.A – Long live the king Last post on 1/2/13 at 9:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Inexpensive custom in-ear suggestions? Last post on 12/3/11 at 12:09pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Reshell JH13 or JH16s with UM Last post on 6/30/11 at 11:27pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/4/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/7/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)Last edited: 12/10/13
I was asked to listen to the Musical Fidelity MF100 and received them about 4 weeks ago. I get quite a lot of headphones through my door, I only review the ones I like and I like these a lot. I...
Got the SE846 last week and did some hours of comparison with my current SE535. My bias was towards keeping them - I like flagship products as a "there is nothing better" products, i.e. do not...
So I finally broke my go to earbuds, and went searching for a replacement. I was actually so disappointed with these things that I made it a point to get out and put out a review. Bass continuously...
I was looking for closed headphones with a pricetag up to €200 that could be used without an amp. After some research and listening sessions I bought the M50x. There's really not a lot to say about...
If you look at my profile, I stay within a small range of products that have worked for my son and I. These include V-Moda, Westone, Audio Technica and Klipsch. Each have their own strenghts,...
High End CIEM/IEM Thread! - Page 13post #181 of 29710/12/13 at 9:40pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #182 of 29710/12/13 at 10:49pmpost #183 of 29710/13/13 at 8:14ampost #184 of 29710/13/13 at 10:38amThread Starterpost #185 of 29710/13/13 at 12:22pmpost #186 of 29710/13/13 at 12:35pmpost #187 of 29710/13/13 at 11:00pmQuote:Originally Posted by lee730
Geez, I totally missed it. Man they are just next to me (Germany :) maybe they can make my next customs.. I gotta sub to that thread too, In Mim We Trustpost #188 of 29710/17/13 at 5:32pmThread Starterpost #189 of 29710/17/13 at 8:18pmpost #190 of 29710/17/13 at 9:14pm
Straight from iPhone 4s or from my laptop usb -> pico dac/amp.
I can't justify wasting the money to get an 'audiophile' DAP that I'll have to carry along with my phone for an improvement in sound quality that I won't even notice because I'm moving around... especially also trading away amazing UI and pocket space.post #191 of 29710/17/13 at 11:07pmpost #192 of 29710/18/13 at 6:13pm
I carry a backpack everywhere on campus which I will toss aside in a moment's notice and it's already enough for me to carry... might bring around an additional bag in a decade or so when I'm less active, but I doubt I'd be able to improve the quality difference any more than I can now.post #193 of 29710/19/13 at 12:54ampost #194 of 29710/19/13 at 2:25amThread Starterpost #195 of 29711/12/13 at 8:56am
Quick question for you guys, the other day I got my Frogbeats c4 stuck on my pocket and when I took them out the left side cable detached from the earphone, so I just connected it and everything went fine, but lately I noticed that the cable is now very loose and gets detached easily now even is getting some troubles if I move my head too quickly.
What do you recommend for that, should I try another cable or look for a resheling on another company since frogbeats is dead now?
- High End CIEM/IEM Thread!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- JH Audio JH16 Pro Custom In-Ear MonitorsNo reviews yet.
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Fresh outta CES: The Hifiman HE-400i and HE-560 15 seconds ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 19 seconds ago
- › $150-$200 Over Ear Headphone Recommendation 37 seconds ago
- › FiiO X1, the most portable and affordable high resolution DAP from... 38 seconds ago
- › Bob Dylan albums - Itunes vs. everything else. 1 minute ago
- › Martin Logan Mikros 90 On-Ear Headphones 1 minute ago
- › Commodore 64 music - binaural mix 2 minutes ago
- › AUDEZE LCD XC 3 minutes ago
- › Battlefield 4 3 minutes ago
- › Best DAC/Amp combo for movies and Grado RS1 headphones 3 minutes ago
- › Musical Fidelity MF-100 High Quality On-Ear Headphones by astroid
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by agistrilink
- › NCredible NErgy In-Ear Headphones by Monster® by tevbax
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by De_klusjesman
- › Klipsch S3M-Blue-HP In-Ear Headphone, Blue by DaddyMojo
- › Unique Melody Mentor acrylic universal/custom by svyr
- › Fischer Audio TBA-04 IEM by exsomnis
- › Edifier H850 by ClieOS
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by project86
- › Aftershokz Sportz M2 AS320 Open Ear Sports Headphones by sensible
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude