Thanks. I may just hold onto my money until either more impressions of the Roxanne are released, or when the Monet gets released.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandFitEartagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productFitEar MH334 custom in-ear monitortagged by joe, 3/3/14
- brandJH Audiotagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productJH Audio JH16 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by joe, 3/3/14
- brandNoble Audiotagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productSpiral Ear SE 5-Way Referencetagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productUltimate Ears In-Ear Reference Monitorstagged by Sam Edwards, 6/21/14
- productWestone ES3Xtagged by joe, 3/3/14
Related Forum Threads
- ACS T1 Live! vs Heir Audio 8.A vs Unique Melody Miracle? Last post on 3/12/13 at 8:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best cost no object IEMs for subway use? Last post on 3/15/14 at 7:24pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ES5 vs. UE reference vs. JH vs. any other Last post on 1/11/13 at 3:55pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH Audio Freqphase, who's upgraded from the older models? Last post on 5/5/13 at 5:45pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom IEM advice Last post on 11/1/12 at 9:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
INTRODUCTION Because I’ve been involved with some review samples with my Australian brethren in the last couple of years, I’ve had the chance to hear some IEMs I’ve been curious about in the...
The Little Dot line of headphone amps represent what is possible when a Chinese production amp doesn't cut corners on build quality and engineering. This amp has my vote as the best desktop hybrid...
My dac progression has been in the sub 1000.00 range and frankly I doubt I will ever exceed that mark further I find it hard to believe there is anything better in this price range. My musical...
Specifications: Driver: Titanium Diaphgram Dynamic Driver 13mm Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency: 20Hz-30kHz Cable Length: 1.2m Plug: 3.5mm Stere Mini Weight: 18g Comes With: 1...
Hi guys, I spent several hours (more than 40 hours research) to find the best headphone for my budget (under AUD $200). I tried to read as many reviews (mainly the 1-2 stars) as I could to know...
High End CIEM/IEM Thread! - Page 13
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Geez, I totally missed it. Man they are just next to me (Germany :) maybe they can make my next customs.. I gotta sub to that thread too, In Mim We Trust
Straight from iPhone 4s or from my laptop usb -> pico dac/amp.
I can't justify wasting the money to get an 'audiophile' DAP that I'll have to carry along with my phone for an improvement in sound quality that I won't even notice because I'm moving around... especially also trading away amazing UI and pocket space.
I carry a backpack everywhere on campus which I will toss aside in a moment's notice and it's already enough for me to carry... might bring around an additional bag in a decade or so when I'm less active, but I doubt I'd be able to improve the quality difference any more than I can now.
Quick question for you guys, the other day I got my Frogbeats c4 stuck on my pocket and when I took them out the left side cable detached from the earphone, so I just connected it and everything went fine, but lately I noticed that the cable is now very loose and gets detached easily now even is getting some troubles if I move my head too quickly.
What do you recommend for that, should I try another cable or look for a resheling on another company since frogbeats is dead now?
- High End CIEM/IEM Thread!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › FiiO Mont Blanc/E12 portable headphone amp, 880mW, slim design,... 26 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 1 minute ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 1 minute ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 2 minutes ago
- › How many types of DTS are there? 2 minutes ago
- › Centrance upcoming product for Iphone 5 above and Ipod Touch 5 : Hi... 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Testing the claim: "I can hear differences between lossless formats." 3 minutes ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 3 minutes ago
- › What are the best BT IEM under 50$? 3 minutes ago
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by Brooko
- › Little Dot I+ by Zeejet
- › MHDT labs havana by joespride
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Dsnuts
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by Janos Kardos
- › Sony MDR-10RBT Bluetooth Headphone by Giogio
- › Bose SoundLink On-Ear Bluetooth Headphones - Black by Giogio
- › Harman Kardon BT by Giogio
- › Philips Fidelio M2BT by Giogio
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by cuiter23
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3