Thanks. I may just hold onto my money until either more impressions of the Roxanne are released, or when the Monet gets released.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandFitEartagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productFitEar MH334 custom in-ear monitortagged by joe, 3/3/14
- brandHeir Audiotagged by joe, 3/3/14
- brandJH Audiotagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productJH Audio JH16 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by joe, 3/3/14
- brandNoble Audiotagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productSpiral Ear SE 5-Way Referencetagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productWestone ES3Xtagged by joe, 3/3/14
Related Forum Threads
- ACS T1 Live! vs Heir Audio 8.A vs Unique Melody Miracle? Last post on 3/12/13 at 8:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH Audio Freqphase, who's upgraded from the older models? Last post on 5/5/13 at 5:45pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom IEM Review: Heir Audio 8.A – Long live the king Last post on 1/2/13 at 9:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Inexpensive custom in-ear suggestions? Last post on 12/3/11 at 12:09pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Reshell JH13 or JH16s with UM Last post on 6/30/11 at 11:27pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/4/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/7/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)Last edited: 12/10/13
When it comes to Edifier, they are best known for their desktop PC speaker range and acquiring the prestigious electrostatic headphone company Stax. But just because they now own Stax doesn’t mean...
Remember Edifier? The company that now owns Stax? I recently covered their e10 Exclaim desktop speakers and found them rather impressive for just $99. While making a nice budget speaker is...
This is my first review, so please bear with me if I'm not particularly clear. 1) This is a headphones that takes time to appreciate 2) 1/2 star for the sound quality, 4&1/2 star for getting...
The AH-D7100's immediately became my go-to headphones for daily use since the day I purchased them three weeks ago. They sound much fuller compared to my Beyerdynamic T5P's and produce high sound...
You get what you see. Nothing extra. CNT or "Carbon nano tube" diaphrams/drivers were developed by the Chinese (I studied this) and J.V.C was the first to mass produce it in their...
High End CIEM/IEM Thread! - Page 13post #181 of 29310/12/13 at 9:40pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #182 of 29310/12/13 at 10:49pmpost #183 of 29310/13/13 at 8:14ampost #184 of 29310/13/13 at 10:38amThread Starterpost #185 of 29310/13/13 at 12:22pmQuote:
Mim, have you tried Stage 4?post #186 of 29310/13/13 at 12:35pmpost #187 of 29310/13/13 at 11:00pmQuote:Originally Posted by lee730
Geez, I totally missed it. Man they are just next to me (Germany :) maybe they can make my next customs.. I gotta sub to that thread too, In Mim We Trustpost #188 of 29310/17/13 at 5:32pmThread Starterpost #189 of 29310/17/13 at 8:18pmpost #190 of 29310/17/13 at 9:14pm
Straight from iPhone 4s or from my laptop usb -> pico dac/amp.
I can't justify wasting the money to get an 'audiophile' DAP that I'll have to carry along with my phone for an improvement in sound quality that I won't even notice because I'm moving around... especially also trading away amazing UI and pocket space.post #191 of 29310/17/13 at 11:07pmpost #192 of 29310/18/13 at 6:13pm
I carry a backpack everywhere on campus which I will toss aside in a moment's notice and it's already enough for me to carry... might bring around an additional bag in a decade or so when I'm less active, but I doubt I'd be able to improve the quality difference any more than I can now.post #193 of 29310/19/13 at 12:54ampost #194 of 29310/19/13 at 2:25amThread Starterpost #195 of 29311/12/13 at 8:56am
Quick question for you guys, the other day I got my Frogbeats c4 stuck on my pocket and when I took them out the left side cable detached from the earphone, so I just connected it and everything went fine, but lately I noticed that the cable is now very loose and gets detached easily now even is getting some troubles if I move my head too quickly.
What do you recommend for that, should I try another cable or look for a resheling on another company since frogbeats is dead now?
- High End CIEM/IEM Thread!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- JH Audio JH16 Pro Custom In-Ear MonitorsNo reviews yet.
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Dunu DN-1000 - Dunu's hybrid IEM - Appreciation thread 1 minute ago
- › Resonessence Labs Concero discussion/review thead 1 minute ago
- › Chord QuteHD DAC - 'Pulse-Array' Teconology Discusion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › New to audio with new gear: The Xiang Sheng DA-03A. Don't think you... 2 minutes ago
- › The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 2 minutes ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Parts/Overclocking) 2 minutes ago
- › Bicycle-Fi! 5 minutes ago
- › The Basshead Club 5 minutes ago
- › Anyone interested in the subgenre of Shoegaze? 6 minutes ago
- › THE HYPE.............................. Appreciation Thread. 6 minutes ago
- › Edifier H850 by ClieOS
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by project86
- › Aftershokz Sportz M2 AS320 Open Ear Sports Headphones by sensible
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by sjp3003
- › JVC Kenwood Victer stereo headphones HA-SZ2000 japan import by Hawaiibadboy
- › PSB M4U 1 by yay101
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by Nec3
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by turbomustang84
- › Superlux HD669 by mang0
- › IFI Gemini usb cable by turo91
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude