Sorry for the quick double-post. This morning I had a little time for a few more connections and wired the input stages. Bottlehead employ a Cat-5 cable for this which was quite good to work with. Any Mainline veterans looking at this may notice that I mixed up the orange and brown pairs. This was due to a trimming error and forced me to deliberately and carefully substitute brown for orange and vice versa. I also found the lengths of stripped wire at the input end (1st image below) weren't quite sufficient so I had to slide the whole Cat-5 cable further towards the inputs than the instructions said. This might have been an error on my part, but it's no big deal, just not quite as neat as it could have been.
Connections to the very nice quality RCA sockets. Notice the grey Cat-5 insulation extends a lot further past the cable tie than it's meant to. No biggie, but a little less "perfect" than I would have liked.
Connections to the input switch. I used a sheath of clear heat-shrink to protect the individual cores of the Cat-5 where the cable tie tightens down. Also, Bottlehead supplied white cable ties, but I had to cut them off when I realised my wire stripping lengths weren't quite right and I had to shift the cable.
A view of the full chassis with the Cat-5 running from front to back. I've also temporarily put some resistors in place (but not soldered) at the tube sockets because I was worried they might go astray. I'll talk more about that stage when I get to the correct time to install them.