Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › THE HYPE.............................. Appreciation Thread.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

THE HYPE.............................. Appreciation Thread. - Page 39

post #571 of 2122
Quote:

Originally Posted by sfwalcer 

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hutnicks

Ah the rich get richer, and the poor die. I suspected it was the residual fallout from the re absorbtion of Hong Kong.

^ T'is very true, those HKers are pretty uppity, stockholm syndrome anyone??? But i guess they are more happy with their Brit overlords cuz HK is more "developed" compared to China in many aspects so mofos complacent. Guess peps just want to live a comfy good life that's all and don't give a hoot who controls them, and who can blame them right??? Probably overgeneralizing but there should be nuggets of truth there no doubt. Now you know why i don't like uppity @sses like Twinkies here. :tongue:

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post
 

Outta' that cat crack arse of his??? Pisssh ain't gonna be nothin' worthwhile as always anyways. :rolleyes:

 

He is just full of it, ya' know dem Twinkies. NASTY!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hutnicks View Post
 

Well I'm just going to sit back now and see what "nuggets" Von TwinQstein drops on you:eek:

Nothing of interest to say, don't wear my heart on my sleeve on those occasions.

 

Why do you think we're in Canada of all places....

 

Back to hype packs, KSC85s, Grado cups, dynamite IEMs, jugs, bagels, and more bagels.

post #572 of 2122
Thread Starter 

^

.... this simp trailer trash troll CAN NOT COMPUTE the above!!! :blink: 

 

edit: Damn it stop ninja_ing 'ish, makes it THAT much more confusing, stupid Canadians and their cryptic talk. :confused_face_2: 


Edited by sfwalcer - 11/4/13 at 12:23am
post #573 of 2122
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post
 

Nothing of interest to say, don't wear my heart on my sleeve on those occasions.

 

Why do you think we're in Canada of all places....

 

Back to hype packs, KSC85s, Grado cups, dynamite IEMs, jugs, bagels, and more bagels.

You must be tired from autographing stuff for the fanboi's. Better stock up on sharpies.

 

Packs. No contest Kifaru or Mystery Ranch is the way to go there.

 

Gotta go one past Grado and make your own, because anything Joe can do...............................................!

 

BagelJugs combo time.

 

Except I've lost my heart (literally here cholesteral be damned) to pulled pork poutine. I'll wind up resorting to illegal means to support the habit, I swear!:D

post #574 of 2122

Lost me with the poutine in pork, that's just not natural. Lamb lamb lamb on the other hand....

 

 

......Moe can do better, of course, did you see that dual driver?

post #575 of 2122
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post
 

Lost me with the poutine in pork, that's just not natural. Lamb lamb lamb on the other hand....

 

 

......Moe can do better, of course, did you see that dual driver?


God knows what Curly and Larry will be able to come up with.

 

Stuff the lamb. Lambs for wearing not eating. Bloody barbarian!

post #576 of 2122
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post  Ask @tomscy2000 he was the one who linked it.

 

Huddler's attempt to be social is weird. I found out about this through an e-mail that told me that I was "mentioned"... this isn't Facebook/Twitter...

 

The MOE sounds great, especially for its price. Its looks, though, not quite 'moe'... I'll try to post up a mini-review soon.

post #577 of 2122
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomscy2000 View Post
 

 

Huddler's attempt to be social is weird. I found out about this through an e-mail that told me that I was "mentioned"... this isn't Facebook/Twitter...

 

The MOE sounds great, especially for its price. Its looks, though, not quite 'moe'... I'll try to post up a mini-review soon.

 

Am I the only one who finds that a little creepy?

 

 

Any reference IEM it sounds somewhat similar to?

post #578 of 2122
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomscy2000 View Post
 

Huddler's attempt to be social is weird. I found out about this through an e-mail that told me that I was "mentioned"... this isn't Facebook/Twitter...

 

The MOE sounds great, especially for its price. Its looks, though, not quite 'moe'... I'll try to post up a mini-review soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hutnicks View Post
 

Am I the only one who finds that a little creepy?

 

Any reference IEM it sounds somewhat similar to?

I find H-F alerts to email creepy enough. This is pushing it.

 

It's supposed to be inspired by the FXT90?

post #579 of 2122
I am a little late to the party butQuote:

 

 

 

 

I have a pair of those and while having not heard the Senn 650 I really enjoy the SE a_1000 (remember they were a $200-$250 headphone when released) and use them quite often especially since with a 6m cord I am free to wear them while walking around cleaning or relaxing across the room in my HT

 

 

Currently the most hyped product I have seen has got to be the Schiit Vali an


Edited by Phishin Phool - 11/4/13 at 10:54am
post #580 of 2122
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phishin Phool View Post
 

 

 

 

 

I have a pair of those and while having not heard the Senn 650 I really enjoy the SE a_1000 (remember they were a $200-$250 headphone when released) and use them quite often especially since with a 6m cord I am free to wear them while walking around cleaning or relaxing across the room in my HT

 

 

Currently the most hyped product I have seen has got to be the Schiit Vali an


haha those SEAs should be pretty decent, but just don't have the low end for my needs. Plus the form factor/ looks ain't really my cup of tea. Glad you are liking them though, one mans trash is anothers treasure. :wink_face:

 

Yeppp the hype on those Valis are boarding insanity and there are A LOT of "seasoned" vets that are backing them, so i will get one of those things for sure when they are for sale just to hear what the hype is all about. Thanks for the heads up/ reminder, might just have to document some of those hype posts............................... soon. :ph34r:

post #581 of 2122
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post
might just have to document some of those hype posts............................... soon. :ph34r:

Nah, can't trust you to do any actual work around here.

post #582 of 2122
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post
 


haha those SEAs should be pretty decent, but just don't have the low end for my needs. Plus the form factor/ looks ain't really my cup of tea. Glad you are liking them though, one mans trash is anothers treasure. :wink_face:

 

Yeppp the hype on those Valis are boarding insanity and there are A LOT of "seasoned" vets that are backing them, so i will get one of those things for sure when they are for sale just to hear what the hype is all about. Thanks for the heads up/ reminder, might just have to document some of those hype posts............................... soon. :ph34r:

I needed something with a long cord and found the SEA for $40 so they fit the bill nicely . I agree they are a little low in the bottom end (Bass).  but the soundstage & imaging IMHO is excellent. I typically use them while listening to some live bluegrass (no drums ) and / or female acapello vocals so the lack of bass really doesn't bother me although there are several mods for that .  Mainly for heavier bass and good sound I go to my DT990's although I have my first pair of modded orthos (t50rp) on the way . I was ready to pull the trigger on a Schiit Asgard2 when the Vali news broke and I think instead I am going to get a vali and a magni instead

post #583 of 2122
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post
 

Nah, can't trust you to do any actual work around here.

C'mon you know if i do all the work what would be left for you anal Twinkies??? WORK TWINKIE WORK!!! :deadhorse:

 

Don't forget you still owe me BIG!!! :angry_face:

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phishin Phool View Post
 

I needed something with a long cord and found the SEA for $40 so they fit the bill nicely . I agree they are a little low in the bottom end (Bass).  but the soundstage & imaging IMHO is excellent. I typically use them while listening to some live bluegrass (no drums ) and / or female acapello vocals so the lack of bass really doesn't bother me although there are several mods for that .  Mainly for heavier bass and good sound I go to my DT990's although I have my first pair of modded orthos (t50rp) on the way . I was ready to pull the trigger on a Schiit Asgard2 when the Vali news broke and I think instead I am going to get a vali and a magni instead

^ Nice sounds like a sweet plan, that stupid Vali seems like a MUST buy for everyone that is a noob or a cheap @ss. haha The more the merrier, 2 is ALWAYS better than one, mo' fun that way. ;) 

post #584 of 2122
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post
 

I find H-F alerts to email creepy enough. This is pushing it.

 

It's supposed to be inspired by the FXT90?


"Inspired by" really doesn't give me the warm fuzzies. I mean Terminator was "inspired by" a story by Harlan Ellison, right after he saw it in the theatre and went legal all over Jim Cameron's azz.

 

Spike Lee's Oldboy is inspired by the original and yet somehow I cannot fathom wanting to see it.

post #585 of 2122

The NEW-OLDBoy looks the s***s. I mean seriously look at the poster.  Hollywood has run out of ideas. Maybe Woody Allen can duo direct that would be great.

 

Only thing I'm looking forward to is a Jack Kirby New Gods live action to put marvel junk to shame. Darkseid. Creepy Apokalips . Endless story derivations and tie ins. Done deal.

 

The Vali is what near $200? No speaker outs are there? Lost track. Why get dedicated and limited when you can spend that on a brand new receiver/integrated vintage or otherwise, with more flexibility.

 

Chock that one up to dusty oldboy thinking


Edited by nick n - 11/4/13 at 6:31pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › THE HYPE.............................. Appreciation Thread.