Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › THE HYPE.............................. Appreciation Thread.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

THE HYPE.............................. Appreciation Thread. - Page 38

post #556 of 2195
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post
 


Dood people keep saying how those RE-400s for $100 smackers is such an amazing deal for their sound blah blah blah, but it's still $100 smackers which ain't a small amount. I guess in this crazy "audiophile" hobby it is a chump change but still $100 for a brandname audiophile product should buy you MUCH better built quality.

 

I don't give a hoot if they sound so amazing that it will make you schiit in your pants, if they can even compare to cheapo $10 or even $5 gears in built they ain't worth owning. Plus it's not like they are really THAT new in this industry. They are well aware of the problems yet continue to make products, even flagship models with the same lackluster construction/ components, etc. is inexcusable. 

 

If that is not a classic case of planned obsolescence i don't know what it.

 

/rant.

 

Troll School out yo'. :p 

You missed the most important part of the whole thread? $100 bucks is notting, notting, I tell ya. It's two box tops and a quarter taped to a SASE and sent to the magnificent munificent Dr. Fu Manchu, for the privilege of permanently auditioning the goods.

 

REO Mark Deux on the way, better , stronger , faster and best of all at the instant cred, don't you dare knock it price of, you guessed it $1000.00:wink_face:

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post
 

The RE-400 isn't that bad, if you've lived with the RE0. It's just normal.

Again, not much to say on this, maybe one will even come your way one day...

Those REO's out of the closet an in the bag labelled "Nick" (I hear he has conductive epoxy):D

 

Anyone got any info on those binocular looking DD IEMs over on Disco? The ones made by one of the Three Stooges

post #557 of 2195
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hutnicks View Post
 

You missed the most important part of the whole thread? $100 bucks is notting, notting, I tell ya. It's two box tops and a quarter taped to a SASE and sent to the magnificent munificent Dr. Fu Manchu, for the privilege of permanently auditioning the goods.

 

REO Mark Deux on the way, better , stronger , faster and best of all at the instant cred, don't you dare knock it price of, you guessed it $1000.00:wink_face:

 

Those REO's out of the closet an in the bag labelled "Nick" (I hear he has conductive epoxy):D

 

Anyone got any info on those binocular looking DD IEMs over on Disco? The ones made by one of the Three Stooges


^ What are you some kinda Chinaman insider or something??? If that's the case HOOK IT UP BRO!!! :bigsmile_face:

 

You know the Chinese WE LOVE EVERYTHING THAT'S FREE. HE HE HE :tongue:

post #558 of 2195
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post
 


^ What are you some kinda Chinaman insider or something??? If that's the case HOOK IT UP BRO!!! :bigsmile_face:

 

You know the Chinese WE LOVE EVERYTHING THAT'S FREE. HE HE HE :tongue:

Do I look like I ride a broom and dine on Monsanto?:veryevil:

 

There must be some National bi polarity there as I was sure the Chinese were driving the mesopherically priced high end audio market :confused_face_2:

post #559 of 2195
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hutnicks View Post
 

Do I look like I ride a broom and dine on Monsanto?:veryevil:

 

There must be some National bi polarity there as I was sure the Chinese were driving the mesopherically priced high end audio market :confused_face_2:


HEY HEY HEY NO POLITICAL TALK ALLOWED!!!
See my siggy. HE HE HE

 

What??? You don't know, the disparity between the filthy retardedly rich Chinese that likes to wipe their @sses with cold hard cash vs. the extremely poor in China is HUGE. It's called sanctioned one party dictatorial corruption meng. So i would not doubt that that inflationary market is by the hands of those arse wipers. :confused:

post #560 of 2195
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hutnicks View Post
Do I look like I ride a broom and dine on Monsanto?:veryevil:

 

There must be some National bi polarity there as I was sure the Chinese were driving the mesopherically priced high end audio market :confused_face_2:

Trick question, yes.

 

That's the brethren across the land of the rising sun, very confusing I realize. 

 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hutnicks View Post
 

You missed the most important part of the whole thread? $100 bucks is notting, notting, I tell ya. It's two box tops and a quarter taped to a SASE and sent to the magnificent munificent Dr. Fu Manchu, for the privilege of permanently auditioning the goods.

 

REO Mark Deux on the way, better , stronger , faster and best of all at the instant cred, don't you dare knock it price of, you guessed it $1000.00:wink_face:

 

Those REO's out of the closet an in the bag labelled "Nick" (I hear he has conductive epoxy):D

 

Anyone got any info on those binocular looking DD IEMs over on Disco? The ones made by one of the Three Stooges

That's a cheap arse car, best deal yet, definitely not knocked.

 

Driver popped.

 

Ask @tomscy2000 he was the one who linked it.

post #561 of 2195
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post
 


HEY HEY HEY NO POLITICAL TALK ALLOWED!!!
See my siggy. HE HE HE

 

What??? You don't know, the disparity between the filthy retardedly rich Chinese that likes to wipe their @sses with cold hard cash vs. the extremely poor in China is HUGE. It's called sanctioned one party dictatorial corruption meng. So i would not doubt that that inflationary market is by the hands of those arse wipers. :confused:

 

Ah the rich get richer, and the poor die.

 

I suspected it was the residual fallout from the re absorbtion of Hong Kong.

post #562 of 2195
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post
 

Trick question, yes.

 

That's the brethren across the land of the rising sun, very confusing I realize. 

That's a cheap arse car, best deal yet, definitely not knocked.

 

Driver popped.

 

Ask @tomscy2000 he was the one who linked it.


^ Holy crap what are those double bazookas!!!

 

The secret weapon of the Chinese to finally take down the west??? :triportsad:

post #563 of 2195
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post
 

Trick question, yes.

 

That's the brethren across the land of the rising sun, very confusing I realize. 

That's a cheap arse car, best deal yet, definitely not knocked.

 

Driver popped.

 

Ask @tomscy2000 he was the one who linked it.

Trick's got nothing to do with it.

 

No mesoNipponFi does not have the volume to drive international price points.

 

It was you shrinking ear canals that squished that driver out. No warranty for you!

 

No. I asked here for a reason.

post #564 of 2195
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hutnicks View Post
 

 

Ah the rich get richer, and the poor die.

 

I suspected it was the residual fallout from the re absorbtion of Hong Kong.

^ T'is very true, those HKers are pretty uppity, stockholm syndrome anyone??? But i guess they are more happy with their Brit overlords cuz HK is more "developed" compared to China in many aspects so mofos complacent. Guess peps just want to live a comfy good life that's all and don't give a hoot who controls them, and who can blame them right??? Probably overgeneralizing but there should be nuggets of truth there no doubt. 

 

Now you know why i don't like uppity @sses like Twinkies here. :tongue: 


Edited by sfwalcer - 11/3/13 at 9:27pm
post #565 of 2195
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post
 

^ T'is very true, those HKers are pretty uppity, stockholm syndrome anyone??? But i guess they are more happy with their Brit overlords cuz HK is more "developed" compared to China in many aspects so mofos complacent. Guess peps just want to live a comfy good life that's all and don't give a hoot who controls them, and who can blame them right??? Probably overgeneralizing but there should be nuggets of truth there no doubt. 

 

Know you know why i don't like uppity @sses like Twinkies here. :tongue:

 

Well I'm just going to sit back now and see what "nuggets" Von TwinQstein drops on you:eek:

post #566 of 2195
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hutnicks View Post
 

 

Well I'm just going to sit back now and see what "nuggets" Von TwinQstein drops on you:eek:


Outta' that cat crack arse of his??? Pisssh ain't gonna be nothin' worthwhile as always anyways. :rolleyes:

 

He is just full of it, ya' know dem Twinkies. NASTY!!!

post #567 of 2195
post #568 of 2195
Thread Starter 
Quote:


haha good work diggin' nick!!! :beerchug:

 

Though i have already read that thread before. LATE!!! :tongue_smile:

 

Quote:
 

Pisssh you ain't even remotely worthy of that "drunken" custom title, cuz you know who is???

 

This crazy @ss mofo right here: http://www.head-fi.org/u/158321/kova4a

 

That right there is "The Drunken Master" of head-fi real talk. So Big Birdie if you are still watching over this thread, that man right there deserves that custom title cuz he literally was the drunken one man army that held the thread down. BRAVO BRAVO!!! Mad Props!!!

Hmmm looks like Bridie flew by. Thanks for the clean up, but that was just a joke cuz i thought DefQon dood was a good sport but guess not, you know me, never serious. :)

 

Oh but i was dead serious about kova4a doing amazing work in that VSonic VSD1/VSD1S Thread all by himself. Completely forgot to mention the thread d'oh!!! Guess i was clowning around too much. : P

 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/663709/vsonic-vsd1-vsd1s-reviews-impression-thread/1065#post_9938635

 

The man is a true character and can out drink probably 10 Ox or whatever saying they be saying, so just a suggestion on the custom title no pressure though cuz the man is SOOO funny when he is drunk which is almost 24/7 haha j/k.... but not so funny when not under the influenced though. :)

 

Thanks Birdie for all the hard works dealing with a troll like me.

 

Yeah i am just talking to myself here folks, move on move on.........


Edited by sfwalcer - 11/4/13 at 12:04am
post #569 of 2195
Thread Starter 

Oh and i have found the real mascot for this thread, it's sooooo perfect!!!

... dat HYPE PACK COMBO can't touch this. :tongue:

post #570 of 2195
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hutnicks View Post
 

Trick's got nothing to do with it.

 

No mesoNipponFi does not have the volume to drive international price points.

 

It was you shrinking ear canals that squished that driver out. No warranty for you!

 

No. I asked here for a reason.

Trix?

 

It drives national price points, and when's the last time you'd really wanted to buy anything outside of Nipponthegreatest, I'll answer that: never.  Glory to the Emperor.

Whazzit an inter, another one of those vibrators?

 

Of course it's included

 

Mia won't bite...

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › THE HYPE.............................. Appreciation Thread.