Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › THE HYPE.............................. Appreciation Thread.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

THE HYPE.............................. Appreciation Thread. - Page 20

post #286 of 1967

Appropriate with Halloween coming though.:D

post #287 of 1967

A month of Wiccans oh noes.....

 

Somehow this thread has been greatly derailed. I blame the jugs.

post #288 of 1967

I do think Hutnick's post about cosmetics and  fancy "window dressing" on products is a great one. If this place had no pictures, would it still be as alluring?

 

That's got to be one of the KEY things for triggering HYPE. Look at all the threads recently with 50 pages and nothing has been heard publicly or released  at that point.


Edited by nick n - 10/20/13 at 5:38pm
post #289 of 1967
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post
 

A month of Wiccans oh noes.....

 

Somehow this thread has been greatly derailed. I blame the jugs.


Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Next thing ya know you'll have a mod in here.

post #290 of 1967

What, he'll give me more cat rear ends? Bring it on.....the two birdies can't scare me.....

post #291 of 1967
Thread Starter 

^ YES YES YES!!! OH DAT SWEETNESS!!!

 

Quote:http://www.head-fi.org/t/684779/new-akg-k812-pro/555#post_9905992
 

....I only care the sweetness of it fruits.

 

Like Durian = HD800.

 

Stupid CANned Pineapple cat crack freaks needs to get their collective heads outta' them butt holes and realize the glory that is the all mighty durian. Just had some this week and MY GOD is was spectacular!!!

 

1000

 

THE HYPE IS DA' REAL DEALIO YO'!!!

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 95

post #292 of 1967

Doesn't always work out that way.

 

 

 

 

 

Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post
 

What, he'll give me more cat rear ends? Bring it on.....the two birdies can't scare me.....

post #293 of 1967

What's this now?

 

Alright guys, I realize hype can be hype about anything, but the thing is that I think we might be losing the headphone slant.

post #294 of 1967
Thread Starter 

^ Agreed Birds are ALWAYS greater than that lowly cat. Cats are at the "bottom" of the food chain tbh..... ah no wonder that cat crack freak loves it so much. Figures peasants. :rolleyes:

... looks like it just suicided itself. Stupid things ishhh!!!

post #295 of 1967
Quote:

Alright guys, I realize hype can be hype about anything, but the thing is that I think we might be losing the headphone slant.

post #296 of 1967
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post
 

^ Agreed Birds are ALWAYS greater than that lowly cat. Cats are at the "bottom" of the food chain tbh..... ah no wonder that cat crack freak loves it so much. Figures peasants. :rolleyes:

... looks like it just suicided itself. Stupid things ishhh!!!

 

Yeah, he just figured this out.

post #297 of 1967

On a still non headphone but semi serious note. Over on the boutique DAP's suck thread there is a recco for the Sony PCM M10 for use as a dap. Means converting to WAV ( then again so does the teutonic wunderDAP) BH has these for 209bucks. If it's that good it may be the sleeper of the century and would surely deserve MegaHype.

post #298 of 1967
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post
 

What's this now?

 

Alright guys, I realize hype can be hype about anything, but the thing is that I think we might be losing the headphone slant.

... dat ain't an all seeing/ knowing owl though. That inferior sub species deserves to be with you lowly cats.</3

 

^ Again what is with the racism, sheeeeesh.

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

 

Quote:

Alright guys, I realize hype can be hype about anything, but the thing is that I think we might be losing the headphone slant.

... And who quotes themselves, what a overly pompous/ pretentious freak!!! :rolleyes:

 

This is THE HYPE THREAD meng, and what's more hyped than spectacular juggigantics??? If there is anything worth hyping about it's those lovely babies, so we ain't THAT off topic now. You gotta' think outta' the box cat crack hole of yours.  

... oh wait i forgot you're also an iu lover as well, figures.... CANned cat crack freak boxed!!! It's time to take out the trash tbh. :tongue: 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 


Edited by sfwalcer - 10/20/13 at 8:41pm
post #299 of 1967

Best pic of Ugly betty yet....   and that's not hype....

post #300 of 1967
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by wink View Post
 

Best pic of Ugly betty yet....   and that's not hype....


^ On dear did you just call iu ugly winkie_twinkie??? hoho Looks like someone is gonna get it.  WATCH OUT!!!.... for the wrath of dat canned cat crack freak.

 

But i guess you can spin/twist it as a "compliment" with that inverse winkie_twinkie psychology..:rolleyes:..

 

edit: damn that's messed up winkie_twinkie cuz that's LOW even for you pineapple freaks, gives a whole new meaning to paper bag it doesn't it??? HE HE HE


Edited by sfwalcer - 10/20/13 at 8:50pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › THE HYPE.............................. Appreciation Thread.