or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › THE HYPE.............................. Appreciation Thread.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

THE HYPE.............................. Appreciation Thread. - Page 79

post #1171 of 2209
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post
 


^ LMAO and you joined WHEN??? SMH.......................................... mad slackin' like a hasbeen cuz you need to hop on that FOTMs spazz hypes meng. Dats how you stay relevant.:cool:

 

Lowly post count head-fier gots no street cred here. Fff outta' here!!!

... be snackin' on ya'll like no ones biz meng. :popcorn: 

give me a month. :ph34r:

post #1172 of 2209
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlenbo View Post
 

give me a month. :ph34r:


^ i'll be counting...........

...................................... get hypin' boi!!! :deadhorse:

post #1173 of 2209

Pfft post count. That's easy. It's all about join-date, peasants.

post #1174 of 2209
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post
 

^ LMAO and you joined WHEN??? Lowly post count head-fier gots no street cred here.

I have more posts than you. I also joined sooner.

 

Haha.

post #1175 of 2209
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post
 

I have more posts than you. I also joined sooner.

 

Haha.


Probably explains why you haven't bought the Martian LogJams yet too!

post #1176 of 2209
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post
 

I have more posts than you. I also joined sooner.

 

Haha.

 

+

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Lotus View Post
 

Pfft post count. That's easy. [redacted], peasants.

 

^ What he said.

 

Haha. :rolleyes:

post #1177 of 2209
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Lotus View Post
 

It's all about join-date, peasants.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post
 

I have more posts than you. I also joined sooner.

 

Haha.

^ What he said.

 

Haha

post #1178 of 2209
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post
  • 100x100px-LS-844ec93d_rsz_snsd_tiffany_first_look_magazine_2.png
  • TwinQY
  • Something about the rear end of a cat
  • badge_headphoneusSupremus.v2411770217.png

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Lotus View Post
 

It's all about join-date, peasants.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post
 

I have more posts than you. I also joined sooner.

 

Haha.

^ What he said.

 

Haha

 

^ What he said.

G44

 

Haha. :bigsmile_face:

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I WIN!!!

 

 

BUT WHOA!!! :triportsad:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/705687/review-of-audio-technica-ath-im01-ath-im02-ath-im03-ath-im04-ath-im50-ath-im70

post #1179 of 2209
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hutnicks View Post
 


Probably explains why you haven't bought the Martian LogJams yet too!


^ Don't knock it till you have tried it nut_nucks. ;)

 

Dat's da' golden rule and it's

 

the Law of nature

 

cuz i say

 

so.

post #1180 of 2209
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post
 


^ Don't knock it till you have tried it nut_nucks. ;)

 

Dat's da' golden rule and it's

 

the Law of nature

 

cuz i say

 

so.

Trying and buying are two very different things. If you weren't too busy making up laws you might have figured that one out.

I can understand the nature part, what with you being a tree by product and all.

post #1181 of 2209
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hutnicks View Post
 

I can understand the nature part, what with you being a tree byproduct and all.

That's beautiful. Couldn't have done it better myself.

 

THE RIP-ON-TROLL...................Thread.

Or the Phallic Thread. Honestly fine either way.

post #1182 of 2209
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post
 

That's beautiful. Couldn't have done it better myself.

 

THE RIP-ON-TROLL...................Thread.

Or the Phallic Thread. Honestly fine either way.

You're a pen guy aren't you? Grafitti up on the cardboard, make him useful. Perhaps a pair of GoNADs stenciled on that box might get him into the right places.

 

 

Well what rather has me stymied here is with all the rhetoric and better than the HD800 and all. No one has yet compared it (Mikros) to something as mundane as the venerable old V6.

Skeeered perhaps:

post #1183 of 2209
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hutnicks View Post
 

Trying and buying are two very different things. If you weren't too busy making up laws you might have figured that one out.

I can understand the nature part, what with you being a tree by product and all.

 

+

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post
 

That's beautiful. Couldn't have done it better myself.

 

THE RIP-ON-TROLL...................Thread.

Or the Phallic Thread. Honestly fine either way.

 

^  YES YES YES!!! Ya'll Canned freaks FINALLY understand the BEAUTIFUL ORGANIC REALISM that is the Logans 90s. All my efforts wasn't in vain afterall. Pheeeew.

 

... learn my young grasshiphypa's learn. ;)

post #1184 of 2209

I'm sure many a people before me would have had the foresight to draw phallic symbols on that stupid boxtop of his. He's begging for it, really.

post #1185 of 2209
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post
 

I'm sure many a people before me would have had the foresight to draw phallic symbols on that stupid boxtop of his. He's begging for it, really.


Absolutely, bout time he had a sponsor and none more fitting really.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › THE HYPE.............................. Appreciation Thread.