Also, while certainly not neutral/reference quality, the Philips Fidelio X1's perform really well with the Schiit combo. Something to keep in mind, should you want some bassy home listening headphones
- productSanDisk Sansa Clip Zip 8GB Black MP3 Player SDMX22-008G-E46K,Blacktagged by nightmancometh, 9/26/13
- productSanDisk Sansa Clip Zip 8GB Grey MP3 Player SDMX22-008G-E46G,Greytagged by nightmancometh, 9/26/13
- productSchiit Magnitagged by nightmancometh, 9/26/13
- productSchiit Moditagged by nightmancometh, 9/26/13
- productSennheiser HD 598tagged by nightmancometh, 9/26/13
Related Forum Threads
- I have a $300 budget for a new pair of headphones, can I get some help deciding on a pair? Last post on 9/23/14 at 1:14am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Best Headphones with amp $400 dollar budget Last post on 7/31/14 at 7:21pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Choosing a DAC for iMac Last post on 3/12/14 at 8:40pm in Dedicated Source Components
- iMac Audio Setup decisions Last post on 3/9/14 at 8:10am in Computer Audio
- Amp and/or DAC Help! Last post on 1/18/13 at 11:36pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
Last edited: 4/13/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
I had these a while back and found them to be pretty good alas they did have a couple things that spoiled them. Comfort: Finding the best earbuds took a bit of time. Although once you did,...
DUNU TITAN 1 - QUICK REVIEW photos taken from the internet Specifications Driver: 13mm Titanium Diaphragm Dynamic Driver Impedance:16Ω Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency:...
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
My review is based on the loaner pair that Oppo sent to me as part of their PM3 loaner program. My gratitude to Oppo for giving me this opportunity to demo their product. Oppo is known for...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My introduction to DUNU Topsound (18 months ago) was with their triple hybrid DN-1000,...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
What's your idea about this pack? - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
what's differences between L1 and X1? The link in the X1 topic is for L1
The DT990 have recessed mids and big bass with bright highs... :) depends on what you like
usually i listen to classic, death metal, doom metal, rock, progressive, country, folk and art rock. which one do you think is better for these genres?
The DT990 but they will benefit with better amp than the Schiit something tube still, I think you should try the MA-900 first, if that satisfy you, there's no need of going that high! Headphones are for our ears, if it makes our ear happy, go for it! Higher end don't always reflex to better result to your ears.
- What's your idea about this pack?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Grado Fan Club! 11 seconds ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 41 seconds ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster new series Z, Zx & ZxR 53 seconds ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 1 minute ago
- › Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.) 2 minutes ago
- › how many of you guys cook??? 3 minutes ago
- › Quick Sale Prices: Heir Audio Tzar 350, Etymotic ER4-PT, Denon AH-C400 5 minutes ago
- › DUNU DN-2000J -- More Than Evolution? 5 minutes ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 6 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2