Head-Fi.org › Forums › Help and Getting Started › Introductions, Help and Recommendations › I am looking for in-ear headphone with microphone for an android device under 30$ ?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I am looking for in-ear headphone with microphone for an android device under 30$ ?

post #1 of 8
Thread Starter 

Hello guys, I am Emre,from Turkey My headphone which comes with my Galaxy S2 does not work properly. On right side i can not hear sound. So i decided to buy a new headphone. It was sufficient for me. I usually listen fm radio on my phone and sometimes music and phone calls. So, I am not a professional listener but i wanna buy better than S2's

 

I did some research but didn't know whcih one has a microphone. My search was about

 

vsonic vc02

astrotec am-90

roct it sound r-20

brainwavz m5

meelectronic m6p

JVC HA-FX101

 

Can you suggest a in ear headphone which has volume controls and microphone? Best performance and cheapest :)

post #2 of 8

You really won't get stellar audio quality on your budget at all, but with a mic and controls, honestly, the Apple Earpods get alot of attention, and sound a hell of alot better than the buds they replaced. They're also much more comfortable than most in that price range. 

 

They're not professional by any means, but for 30 bucks they've got a decent fit, a mic, and in-line controls.

post #3 of 8
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by trentrosa View Post
 

You really won't get stellar audio quality on your budget at all, but with a mic and controls, honestly, the Apple Earpods get alot of attention, and sound a hell of alot better than the buds they replaced. They're also much more comfortable than most in that price range. 

 

They're not professional by any means, but for 30 bucks they've got a decent fit, a mic, and in-line controls.

 

For example ? They will work with android ? Microphone is need for me. But volume control is optional.

post #4 of 8

I do recall they worked with my s3, surprisingly. You may want to do some research.

post #5 of 8
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by trentrosa View Post
 

I do recall they worked with my s3, surprisingly. You may want to do some research.

 

Ok, Thank you. What is your headphone and if it has volume control it is working ?

post #6 of 8
Thread Starter 

Up

post #7 of 8

Koss 200-IL

 

I use it for conferences and recently for interviews and stuff. 

post #8 of 8
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvrk10256 View Post
 

Koss 200-IL

 

I use it for conferences and recently for interviews and stuff. 

 

It works with android ? Are you ios user ?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Help and Getting Started › Introductions, Help and Recommendations › I am looking for in-ear headphone with microphone for an android device under 30$ ?