Woo Audio WA2 with extra tubes! PRICE DROP!!!!!!
Will Ship To: CONUS ONLY
I am selling my beloved WA2 to fund another amp purchase. This amp has served me very well; The tonal balance, silky smoothness, and performance with Beyerdynamic T1 and Sennheiser HD 800 is outstanding.
This amp was purchased around X-mas 2011. It has been well taken care of and always been turned off when not in use and is from a pet and smoke free home. I would rate this as a 8-8.5/10 conservatively, I cannot see any scratches or blemishes, if there are any, they would be very minor and difficult to see.
The amp works perfectly and has never given me any trouble with any tubes I have rolled. The amp will ship in the original Woo Audio packaging and will include everything that came when i purchased it, the amp itself, and the stock tubes. They have been unused except for testing purposes. The stock tubes include GE 6AS7GA power tubes, JAN Philips 6922 drive tubes, and International Servicemaster EZ80s
I am also including rectifier and drive tubes. These tubes are listed below and are all fully working with no noise or microphonics. All tubes where purchased from Woo Audio or from reputable tube stores and sellers.
- JAN Sylvania 7308 pair - few hundred hours of use, should have a long life ahead of them.
- Reflector 6N23P-EV pair - these tubes have bass! NOS, barely used.
- Amperex 6DJ8 Orange Globe A-Frame pair - bought NOS not too long ago, shouldn't have more than 150 hours. (My favorite tube for T1 )
- Amperex 6DJ8/ECC88 Bugle Boy pair - fairly used, but still working perfectly. (My favorite tube for HD 800 )
- Tesla 6CA6/EZ81 pair - Heavy use, still works, marked improvement over modern Tesla/JJ EZ81 tubes.
- RFT EZ80 pair - couple hundred hours of use, still strong with a long life ahead of them. (My favorite rectifier! very balanced sound )
I am looking for $OLD USD through Paypal. Shipping is included, add 3.5% paypal fees or gift. I use UPS ground as my shipping method and only ship within the United States, sorry no international shipping.
Edited by Dubstep Girl - 9/28/13 at 8:41pm