OMG... I can't stop laughing, for real. Maybe I'm warming up to this thread.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K812tagged by nightmancometh, 12/6/13
Related Forum Threads
- k812 dismantling ..... Countless hidden Last post on 7/18/14 at 4:57am in Headphones (full-size)
- AKG K812 serious design flaw Last post on 7/15/14 at 12:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Hifiman HE-560 vs LCD-3 vs HD800 vs K812 -- quick impressions Last post on 9/24/14 at 5:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- Has somebody tried K812 and GS1000i under HP-A8? How do they sound like? Last post on 6/18/14 at 1:06am in Headphones (full-size)
- Will we ever see new high impedance headphones? Last post on 6/3/14 at 6:54am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 7/21/14
Videos only at the moment. I'll do a write-up later. Apologies if you were hoping for something to read. Unboxing and design details: More details about the cables, sound and possible...
Introduction – Read Heath Audio (or RHA for short) are soon to release their latest and greatest earphone, the T10i. Much like the rest of RHA’s products, the T10i’s were designed to offer premium...
I've owned an EarMax and Sennheiser HD 580's for 20 years, so I'm already familiar with tubed OTL headphone amps. The linestage of my old Quicksilver started developing some noise, and I didn't...
I bought these from Amazon about 2 weeks ago, and felt buyer's remorse when I wasn't blown away by the sound. They aren't bad, but they do lack bass and the feel is cheap. They were somewhat...
I would like to thank Brainwavz for the review sample of R3! Brainwavz R3 is a dual dynamic drivers IEM. It has 2 dynamic drivers in each housing, facing each other into a sound blending...
AKG K812(?) Professional Headphones - coming soon - Page 50
Gear mentioned in this thread:
^ LoL on a serious note, just to put it into perspective, if anyone of you followed that Vmoda M-100 thread before their release, it was MUCH MUCH worse than this thread. At least this one is funny, informative and light hearted with the humor. That Vmoda one was locked and unlocked a couple of times cuz people were all arguing about nonsensical stuff that weren't even headphone related and it got crazy heated up in there. LMAO
Nick posted that that Abyss thread was pretty crazy as well before their release, so this thread right here is nowhere near the insane levels of those. Would be sad if it was locked cuz people just can't randomness/ light hearted humor that well. : /
- AKG K812(?) Professional Headphones - coming soon
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0 22 seconds ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 33 seconds ago
- › Official NYC Metro Area "Headphonatics Anonymous" Fall Meet -... 56 seconds ago
- › DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1, FiiO X5 +... 1 minute ago
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 IEM 1 minute ago
- › 1964 Ears (The Appreciation Thread) 2 minutes ago
- › Monoprice Desktop Headphone Amplifier #11567 2 minutes ago
- › Easiest way to volume match during a ABx comparison? 3 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 150: Bloody Brilliant! 3 minutes ago
- › Hi all ! 3 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Terja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by xonarboy87
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)