- 13 Posts. Joined 9/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Best for movies under...? Few choices... Last post on 10/11/12 at 3:36pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Any 2012 Headphones? Last post on 9/7/12 at 9:43am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best portable full-size cans for iPod Classic Last post on 8/21/11 at 8:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- why are all headphones considered bang for your buck and comapred to headphones more expensive?... Last post on 10/22/11 at 7:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- Hello Last post on 2/24/15 at 1:33am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 8/6/15
First off, these were supplied to me for review by Pandora at Brainwavz for my honest and unbiased opinion, my thanks to them for their trust in me to do this. Here is a link to them on Amazon...
At the time of the review, the Brainwavz Jive earphone was was on sale at Amazon’s website for $25.00 USD. Here is a link to Their listing of the...
You got a budget? You want Bluetooth Earphones? Buy the Qy7. Simple. Done. Easy. There is a little more to it though. Important features is the V4.1 Bluetooth connection, this...
What is Cozoy Aegis?: Did you remember Cozoy Astrapi DAC/AMP? Well this is the brother of it Aegis (right) Aegis (left) and Astrapi (right) Cozoy Aegis is a...
You probably already know OPPO as a smartphone brand, but the company called OPPO Digital isn’t exactly the same. It is the American sister company of the Chinese smartphone company, and its main...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Choice between Sony ZX700, Shure SRH 440, and Sennheiser HD 440
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The ZX700 fits my needs better than the V6, I was considering the 440s, and the Live! only works if it's a solidly neutral response. Assuming it is, what's my best option of those four (Sennheiser 448, Shure 440, Sony ZX700, CA Live!)?
I've done some more looking and eliminated the Live! and the Sennheisers. Between the 440 and the ZX700, does anyone have thoughts/opinions?
Edited by Lastshadow94 - 9/18/13 at 12:54pm
Both sets are dead on with each other. The only thing keeping the 440 from being first is it can be hot on the top end with some music and the comfort is slightly worse. BUT you can buy 840 pads and they fit the 440...Much better!! If you need full over ear and neutral 440!!!
- Choice between Sony ZX700, Shure SRH 440, and Sennheiser HD 440
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 42 seconds ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › Westone Sweepstakes Presented by Sonic Electronix! 3 minutes ago
- › EarSonics Velvet universal custom in ear monitor with three sound... 4 minutes ago
- › Audeze Deckard - class A amp, USB DAC 5 minutes ago
- › Chesky Records Tournament Finals: Last Chance to get 50% off any... 5 minutes ago
- › Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon &... 7 minutes ago
- › *Official Schiit Magni/Modi 2 ( Uber ) Thread* 7 minutes ago
- › Companies that take advantage of audio enthusiasts 8 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by dragon2knight
- › Brainwavz Jive by Hisoundfi
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by BloodyPenguin
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by Baycode
- › OPPO HA-2 by ClieOS
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2