- 13 Posts. Joined 9/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Best for movies under...? Few choices... Last post on 10/11/12 at 3:36pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Any 2012 Headphones? Last post on 9/7/12 at 9:43am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best portable full-size cans for iPod Classic Last post on 8/21/11 at 8:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- why are all headphones considered bang for your buck and comapred to headphones more expensive?... Last post on 10/22/11 at 7:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- Hello Last post on 2/24/15 at 1:33am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
I had these a while back and found them to be pretty good alas they did have a couple things that spoiled them. Comfort: Finding the best earbuds took a bit of time. Although once you did,...
DUNU TITAN 1 - QUICK REVIEW photos taken from the internet Specifications Driver: 13mm Titanium Diaphragm Dynamic Driver Impedance:16Ω Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency:...
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
My review is based on the loaner pair that Oppo sent to me as part of their PM3 loaner program. My gratitude to Oppo for giving me this opportunity to demo their product. Oppo is known for...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My introduction to DUNU Topsound (18 months ago) was with their triple hybrid DN-1000,...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Choice between Sony ZX700, Shure SRH 440, and Sennheiser HD 440
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The ZX700 fits my needs better than the V6, I was considering the 440s, and the Live! only works if it's a solidly neutral response. Assuming it is, what's my best option of those four (Sennheiser 448, Shure 440, Sony ZX700, CA Live!)?
I've done some more looking and eliminated the Live! and the Sennheisers. Between the 440 and the ZX700, does anyone have thoughts/opinions?
Edited by Lastshadow94 - 9/18/13 at 12:54pm
Both sets are dead on with each other. The only thing keeping the 440 from being first is it can be hot on the top end with some music and the comfort is slightly worse. BUT you can buy 840 pads and they fit the 440...Much better!! If you need full over ear and neutral 440!!!
- Choice between Sony ZX700, Shure SRH 440, and Sennheiser HD 440
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . Sound impressions . . . . . . . New... 26 seconds ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 36 seconds ago
- › *Official Schiit Magni/Modi 2 ( Uber ) Thread* 50 seconds ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › WAV Sounds The Best (To Me) 1 minute ago
- › Finding a DAC for the Cavalli Liquid Carbon. Only Four Months to Go. 1 minute ago
- › New member 1 minute ago
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › AKG K3003 High End 3 Way System Headphone 2 minutes ago
- › For Sale: Beyerdynamic T51P- Excellent Condition! 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2