- 13 Posts. Joined 9/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Best for movies under...? Few choices... Last post on 10/11/12 at 3:36pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Any 2012 Headphones? Last post on 9/7/12 at 9:43am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best portable full-size cans for iPod Classic Last post on 8/21/11 at 8:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- why are all headphones considered bang for your buck and comapred to headphones more expensive?... Last post on 10/22/11 at 7:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- Shure SRH440 have had it not sure what to get now Last post on 7/16/14 at 7:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
I will keep this review short as there are lots of other well done in depth reviews out there. I have had this unit for a while now ( about 4-5 months) and I love it. I have had no issues with it...
My setup: iBasso DX50 --> Dunu DN-1000 Packaging Yes the accessories in the box are plenty. But the cloth material used for inner box and metal case is poor. The black dust from the cloth...
It is really surprising to find this high quality CD performance in analog and digital format. When I connected it to Burson Audio Conductor, all the ignored CD library came back to life. This...
Got this earphones for the sole purpose of working out/biking. Tested out multiple sports headsets (similarly priced), from sennheiser and bose. They tend to sound better, especially than the...
Overall a great little card. Dolby headphone is amazing I preferred this card to my Sound Blaster Z, I sold that card when I needed a bit of money and bought this one to replace it for cheap and I...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Choice between Sony ZX700, Shure SRH 440, and Sennheiser HD 440
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The ZX700 fits my needs better than the V6, I was considering the 440s, and the Live! only works if it's a solidly neutral response. Assuming it is, what's my best option of those four (Sennheiser 448, Shure 440, Sony ZX700, CA Live!)?
I've done some more looking and eliminated the Live! and the Sennheisers. Between the 440 and the ZX700, does anyone have thoughts/opinions?
Edited by Lastshadow94 - 9/18/13 at 12:54pm
Both sets are dead on with each other. The only thing keeping the 440 from being first is it can be hot on the top end with some music and the comfort is slightly worse. BUT you can buy 840 pads and they fit the 440...Much better!! If you need full over ear and neutral 440!!!
- Choice between Sony ZX700, Shure SRH 440, and Sennheiser HD 440
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › 2359glenn | studio 13 seconds ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 47 seconds ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 52 seconds ago
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 56 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Soundmagic HP150 impressions thread. 1 minute ago
- › noob at this, please help 3 minutes ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 5 minutes ago
- › IBasso DX50 vs Fiio X3 comparison thread 5 minutes ago
- › Aune M1, powerful WAV player 6 minutes ago
- › FiiO E09K by Delance26
- › Dunu DN-1000 by screwedpeep
- › Sony BDPS500 Bravia Theater Sync Blu-ray Player by Joong
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by BenKatz
- › Asus Xonar DGX by TsukiNick
- › Edifier S730 by Croozer
- › Velodyne vPulse In-Ear Headphones (Classic Black) by spinnin
- › QLS QA360 Portable HiFi Lossless Music Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by psblend
- › Meier Audio Corda Classic by longbowbbs
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)