- 13 Posts. Joined 9/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Best for movies under...? Few choices... Last post on 10/11/12 at 3:36pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Any 2012 Headphones? Last post on 9/7/12 at 9:43am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best portable full-size cans for iPod Classic Last post on 8/21/11 at 8:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- why are all headphones considered bang for your buck and comapred to headphones more expensive?... Last post on 10/22/11 at 7:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- Shure SRH440 have had it not sure what to get now Last post on 7/16/14 at 7:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 11/26/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: Yesterday
I have owned my HD600 for 12-15 years now. I had to change headband and earpad de to weare after 10 years. I believe the Sennheiser HD600 is my best purchase EVER no matter what! I am extremely...
Great headphones. Seriously, I'm really impresed with the detailed and excellent natural balanced sound that this unit delivers. I currently own the K712 pro and the K702 65th Anniversary Edition,...
The new iteration of the Brainwavz R3 is an intriguing earphone. They’re large earphones, each side containing two dynamic drivers in big pill shaped aluminium housings. They currently retail for...
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be...
iBasso D-Zero MKII Review iBasso is a very common name out there on the forums now, with their DX50 and DX90 gaining a rather large user base. I have reviewed both the DX50 and DX90 and I found...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Choice between Sony ZX700, Shure SRH 440, and Sennheiser HD 440
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The ZX700 fits my needs better than the V6, I was considering the 440s, and the Live! only works if it's a solidly neutral response. Assuming it is, what's my best option of those four (Sennheiser 448, Shure 440, Sony ZX700, CA Live!)?
I've done some more looking and eliminated the Live! and the Sennheisers. Between the 440 and the ZX700, does anyone have thoughts/opinions?
Edited by Lastshadow94 - 9/18/13 at 12:54pm
Both sets are dead on with each other. The only thing keeping the 440 from being first is it can be hot on the top end with some music and the comfort is slightly worse. BUT you can buy 840 pads and they fit the 440...Much better!! If you need full over ear and neutral 440!!!
- Choice between Sony ZX700, Shure SRH 440, and Sennheiser HD 440
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › fs lnib nad hp50 worldwide eur200 paypal 31 seconds ago
- › Interest Check : Paris/France meet... 1 minute ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 2 minutes ago
- › Black Friday Deals for Audiophiles 2014 2 minutes ago
- › Audio-gd NFB-29 (Single Ended Master Race lol) 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Fostex T50RP Incremental Mods and Measurements 4 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 4 minutes ago
- › Wow! Sennheiser HD 540 Reference are so good. 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by paara
- › AKG K702 65th Anniversary Edition by gabrielnorena
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by lecky
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by djvkool
- › iBasso Audio D-Zero MK2 by lin0003
- › Audio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import) by Mink
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by mark2410
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by ClieOS
- › Blue Microphones Mo-Fi Powered High-Fidelity Headphones with... by MacedonianHero
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › Guarding oneself against insurance fraud
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3