Mine works fine. I even played it straight out of my crappy on board sound.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBowers Wilkinstagged by nightmancometh, 9/26/13
Related Forum Threads
- Bowers And Walkins VS Bang And Olufsen Last post on 6/3/12 at 8:34am in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- Bowers & Wilkins P3 Last post on 10/9/13 at 7:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bowers & Wilkins C5 In-Ear Last post on 9/22/11 at 7:47am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bowers & Wilkins over-the-ear headphones Last post on 9/7/11 at 1:56am in Headphones (full-size)
- Bowers & Wilkins MM1 vs Focal-xs, Which is the best? Last post on 11/20/13 at 3:55pm in Computer Audio
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
The review will comming soon
Bowers & Wilkins P7 - over the ear headphones - Page 70
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Need you guys who own P7 to pay attention here @_@.
I received my replacement unit from amazon yesterday~
In first test with 2nd pair, I still hear very minor distortion (fizzling noise) in the songs I had troubles with first pair.
Then I put it burn in with ipod classic for 24 hours.
Now some songs I didnt have trouble of noise with first pair, 2nd pair produces serious fizzling noise like your headphone is blown !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMJ9G-JjSfE - Skyrim - Tooth and claw - The fizzling noise start from 0:38
Another test song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMPSKHC_ddo Harry Potter and the deathly hallows part 2 - Procession
The noise only PRESENTs on Right Side Driver on both pairs.
I have these songs in apple lossless format on my mac, and I edit them with audacity , swap the left and right channel, test it again, and the noise ONLY appears on RIGHT channel.
I suspect the right side driver is created unequally or have design flaw, or the cable that connect left to right might be having quality issue.
Guys, please confirm with me that your pair have no issue or have issue like mine.
tried with different amps. no problems here. However I do remember getting irritated with some form of noise before - just couldnt remember if it's just on one side or both. But if i remember it correctly, i switched cables (the one without remote) and it went away. But then I tried again now with the previous cable and it works fine without noise so im not sure by now
I need to get a picture of it and post it up. To me it feels like more than just the leather creased and it feels like there is some give in the structure behind the leather.
Might want to consider your source as the cause of the fizzle. My note 3 does this but only sometimes. I know it's not the headphones since they sound fine with the laptop but for some reason the note 3 gives a fizzle on the left from time to time. I am using I pod cable fwiw.
I have the same problem with my HTC ONE X, not P7s with HD 485s but from my hifi and laptop no such problems.
- Bowers & Wilkins P7 - over the ear headphones
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › NAD HP50s vs Momentums - a short review & comparison 13 seconds ago
- › Review + Appreciation thread: Final Audio Design Pandora Hope VI... 1 minute ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 1 minute ago
- › THE best female vocals? (your favorite female singers) 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Fischer Amps FA-4 E XB: New 4-BA IEM From Germany 2 minutes ago
- › Sony F-Series Availability in the Philippines 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M*, New amp section. Review 1st... 6 minutes ago
- › Amps that can drive the HiFiMan HE-6 planar headphones 6 minutes ago
- › RSA The Lightning F-35, fully balanced portable amp Review: 35 more... 6 minutes ago
- › Halide Design DAC HD by Zuqi
- › Sony MDR-ZX-700 by PurelyNicole
- › Klipsch Image S3 Nosie-Isolating Earphones with Patented Oval Ear-Tips by Arno Berck
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by zazex
- › Ultrasone HFI-450 by MrTechAgent
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by zach8278
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude