Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum) › T-PEOS H-200 Custom Upgrade Cables (Alloyed Silver & Silver Plated Versions)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

T-PEOS H-200 Custom Upgrade Cables (Alloyed Silver & Silver Plated Versions) - Page 3

post #31 of 45
Thread Starter 

What I recommend you guys do is contact T-Peos and ask how much they will sell the plugs for (if possible) If you guys can get hold of them they can be shipped to cable makers like sunricky and Chrishimself etc etc. Then.... skies the limit for H-200 cables and it opens up a world of possibility and options . The plugs are the only thing stopping it.

 

post #32 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post
 

What I recommend you guys do is contact T-Peos and ask how much they will sell the plugs for (if possible) If you guys can get hold of them they can be shipped to cable makers like sunricky and Chrishimself etc etc. Then.... skies the limit for H-200 cables and it opens up a world of possibility and options . The plugs are the only thing stopping it.

 

 

 

Great suggestion mate! Good on you.

post #33 of 45
Just wondering if anyone who ordered the Alloyed silver cable got their cable shipped already?
post #34 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by headwhacker View Post

Just wondering if anyone who ordered the Alloyed silver cable got their cable shipped already?

 

Yeah, I received an email today that my alloy silver cable is shipped. They upgraded my tracking to EMS and provided me with the tracking number.

post #35 of 45

my H-200 just got shipped and I'm hoping to find or get the connectors from somewhere.  I'd really hate to have to order a set of cables.

post #36 of 45

I received my alloyed silver cable this morning and with a quick listen I find it is more revealing. You can easily hear the flaws or details in the songs. I still need to test it out further and burn-in the cable. Also, they took off the memory wire on my cable as requested.

post #37 of 45

so are these the offical ones released by Tpeos?

post #38 of 45

They are made by the partner company of T-Peos, Mobynet.

post #39 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by gav007 View Post
 

I received my alloyed silver cable this morning and with a quick listen I find it is more revealing. You can easily hear the flaws or details in the songs. I still need to test it out further and burn-in the cable. Also, they took off the memory wire on my cable as requested.

 

Same as what I observered. It also tamed the harshness on the highs on some of the songs I listen to. Also noticeable the sibilance is gone or greatly reduced.

post #40 of 45
It's great that you guys are experiencing the benefits of upgrade cables on H200. Your impressions are very similar to mine. Happy listening!
post #41 of 45

yeah haven't gotten a reply from sent emails and trying get some connectors.

post #42 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by TekeRugburn View Post

yeah haven't gotten a reply from sent emails and trying get some connectors.

Who have you contacted?
post #43 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by d marc0 View Post


Who have you contacted?

 

the emails from the OP

post #44 of 45

Hello.

 

I got my H-200 about two months ago and I'm loving them so far. I got really excited and interested in the custom cables for them, as I've read they are supposed to be really good, and I want to get the most out of my T-Peos. I just had some questions about manufacturing and shipping. Is it just needed to mail them (the emails in the first post) and they will give you their bank account number and start manufacturing the cables? How about shipping location etc? And how long did it take for you guys to get your cables after you ordered them?

 

Thank you. I'm really looking forward to try out these customs.

post #45 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by goswser View Post
 

Hello.

 

I got my H-200 about two months ago and I'm loving them so far. I got really excited and interested in the custom cables for them, as I've read they are supposed to be really good, and I want to get the most out of my T-Peos. I just had some questions about manufacturing and shipping. Is it just needed to mail them (the emails in the first post) and they will give you their bank account number and start manufacturing the cables? How about shipping location etc? And how long did it take for you guys to get your cables after you ordered them?

 

Thank you. I'm really looking forward to try out these customs.

 

They accept payment via paypal. They ship to any location using EMS. Just shoot them a mail to order the cable they reply promptly on emails.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum) › T-PEOS H-200 Custom Upgrade Cables (Alloyed Silver & Silver Plated Versions)