or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your *Mid-Fi* Portable Rig ($200 - $600)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pictures of Your *Mid-Fi* Portable Rig ($200 - $600) - Page 35

post #511 of 1098
post #512 of 1098
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Lehrer View Post



What iPod case is that? SwitchEasy CapsuleClassic? How do you like it?
post #513 of 1098
Quote:
Originally Posted by skamp View Post


What iPod case is that? SwitchEasy CapsuleClassic? How do you like it?

 

I've got the clear version and it's great. Stays on well, doesn't add much bulk, and it came with protective films for the back, screen, and scroll wheel.

post #514 of 1098

 

 

iBasso D-Zero with a CM11 running S3. Got a $140 S3 for cheap and now it's my portable setup. Connected with velcro but have no fear, I have goo gone!

post #515 of 1098

Nice, what app do you use for music?

post #516 of 1098
Quote:
Originally Posted by indieman View Post
 

Nice, what app do you use for music?


Just poweramp. I thought about the USB APP everyone uses but I don't like the interface and Poweramp seems to do everything I want it to do. Here's a breakdown of everything!

 

http://imgur.com/a/b4wRj

post #517 of 1098

Nice breakdown of everything ;)

post #518 of 1098
Quote:
Originally Posted by skamp View Post


What iPod case is that? SwitchEasy CapsuleClassic? How do you like it?

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by neethimesama View Post
 

 

I've got the clear version and it's great. Stays on well, doesn't add much bulk, and it came with protective films for the back, screen, and scroll wheel.

+1. Just remember to put the protective films otherwise you´ll get scratches in the back of your iPod, I don´t like the protective film for the scroll wheel, just my opinion.

post #519 of 1098

Had this for a solid two weeks now. 

 

Pretty much stopped my IEM journey in its tracks. 

 

Only quarrel is that I wish it was a little more forgiving of my modern pop tracks. But give it something good and it'll spit expensive hookers and cheap craft beer at your ear drums. If that's your thing. Surely is mine.

 

post #520 of 1098
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RochRx7 View Post

 

Damn sweet setup Bro!

post #521 of 1098
Quote:
Originally Posted by RochRx7 View Post
 

Had this for a solid two weeks now. 

 

Pretty much stopped my IEM journey in its tracks. 

 

Only quarrel is that I wish it was a little more forgiving of my modern pop tracks. But give it something good and it'll spit expensive hookers and cheap craft beer at your ear drums. If that's your thing. Surely is mine.

 

Sweet, they look well made, love the plug and boot:cool:

post #522 of 1098

Here is a pic of mine :)'

 

post #523 of 1098
Quote:
Originally Posted by RochRx7 View Post

Had this for a solid two weeks now. 

Pretty much stopped my IEM journey in its tracks. 

Only quarrel is that I wish it was a little more forgiving of my modern pop tracks. But give it something good and it'll spit expensive hookers and cheap craft beer at your ear drums. If that's your thing. Surely is mine.


You tried the X3 by itself? Curious To know how the E12 improves the sound.
post #524 of 1098

What iems those be?

post #525 of 1098
Quote:
Originally Posted by indieman View Post

What iems those be?

I think those are Dunus 2000..
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your *Mid-Fi* Portable Rig ($200 - $600)