Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › EarSonics S-EM6 Six driver universal IEM
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

EarSonics S-EM6 Six driver universal IEM - Page 35

post #511 of 587
Yeah cannot agree more
But the point is if you want to find a special sound, you must think of ear sonic haha
Since it's not public tuning which is quite interesting to have a pair!
post #512 of 587
What size tip do these take? I'd read they take Westone but no way are the tips supplied with my W4r going to fit
post #513 of 587

If they are the star tips that were released recently, apparantly they go on with a little persuading,  If you look back through the posts on thread you should see rudi's set with a pair on.  You won't be able to use those with the westones after as apparantly they stretch the core too much.  You try at your own risk etc :P

post #514 of 587
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidcotton View Post
 

If they are the star tips that were released recently, apparantly they go on with a little persuading,  If you look back through the posts on thread you should see rudi's set with a pair on.  You won't be able to use those with the westones after as apparantly they stretch the core too much.  You try at your own risk etc :P

How recently? I got these last summer, and they are no way going on to the S-Em6, core tube too narrow.

post #515 of 587
Quote:
Originally Posted by avl06 View Post

How recently? I got these last summer, and they are no way going on to the S-Em6, core tube too narrow.
You should know how to insert ear tips when buying high end iems, star tips is working on s-em6,but I wouldn't use it unless you want more bass
post #516 of 587
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herman92929 View Post


You should know how to insert ear tips when buying high end iems, star tips is working on s-em6,but I wouldn't use it unless you want more bass

I guess i should. In my defence, never had a problem with my other iems. Still, thanks for the feedback, I will stick with the stock for now, I don't need more bass from these beauties

post #517 of 587
Quote:
Originally Posted by avl06 View Post

I guess i should. In my defence, never had a problem with my other iems. Still, thanks for the feedback, I will stick with the stock for now, I don't need more bass from these beauties
You can check my comment above, I tested with few different tips or foam,stock one sounds the best while foam provides the best fit for me.I sticked with the stock one as you do.
post #518 of 587

Hi, apologies if already mentioned - is nozzle diameter the same as SM64? Thanks.

post #519 of 587
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bopper29 View Post
 

Hi, apologies if already mentioned - is nozzle diameter the same as SM64? Thanks.

 

Nop, it's slightly wider than SM64.

 

However, still, the same ear tips (as for SM64, also Shures/Westones) are wearable on S-EM6 by just a little effort of squeezing in.

post #520 of 587
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyojpn View Post
 

 

Nop, it's slightly wider than SM64.

 

However, still, the same ear tips (as for SM64, also Shures/Westones) are wearable on S-EM6 by just a little effort of squeezing in.

Thanks tyojpn, good to know on that front.

post #521 of 587

s-em6 Devil red + Twcu 26 copper Whilash Audio USA  at Fujiya Headphone Festival May 11th

post #522 of 587
Quote:
Originally Posted by DimitriTrush View Post



s-em6 Devil red + Twcu 26 copper Whilash Audio USA  at Fujiya Headphone Festival May 11th

They exist :-)
post #523 of 587
If I knew I could test S-EM6/Whiplash combo I could have gone there as I m pretty close.

By the way it's a little pity that I actually love blue ones but I already have crystal...
post #524 of 587
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyojpn View Post

If I knew I could test S-EM6/Whiplash combo I could have gone there as I m pretty close.

 

 I assume you are located in Tokyo Japan near Nacano stsatio  or I have misunderstood you?

P.S. If you are interested testing the Whiplash cables we can meet in cafe or our office. We have large selection including Balanced for Ak240 player in Gold Reference ...

post #525 of 587
Quote:
Originally Posted by DimitriTrush View Post

 I assume you are located in Tokyo Japan near Nacano stsatio  or I have misunderstood you?
P.S. If you are interested testing the Whiplash cables we can meet in cafe or our office. We have large selection including Balanced for Ak240 player in Gold Reference ...

Oh that is tempting but pls wait as I am currently very busy and I also need some extra bucks cool.gif

Nakano is approx 30 minutes trip from my place.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › EarSonics S-EM6 Six driver universal IEM