Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › EarSonics S-EM6 Six driver universal IEM
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

EarSonics S-EM6 Six driver universal IEM - Page 31

post #451 of 591
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herman92929 View Post
 

Help!!!! I just receive a pair of s-em6(original black ver.) and I also tried the devil red ver. in a local store.I found mine kind of muddy,even the devil red and sm64 are more clear than it.I ain't sure if it's new but I afraid it's because it's v1,do you guys think I should send it back?

 

I agree with zenpunk. It is an IMMENSELY enjoyable earphone (the newer version). If you like darker/warmer sound, give them a chance, you'll grow into them as did i. Have you tried swapping with a better cable? IMO, it makes quite a difference.

post #452 of 591

I am using a Silver Dragon but I still remain unconvinced wether cable really make a difference. It just take too long to swap cable to reliably compare. :(

No doubt, the S-EM6 is an outstanding IEM that easily compete with all the top dogs IEM/CIEM.

post #453 of 591

Are these useable out of the usual ipod's and clip plus or do they need something with a bit more oomph behind them?  I'm torn between giving customs another go (which hasn't gone well in the past) and saying **** it and getting something like this and having done with it once and for all.  I tend to listen to rock and metal along with audiobooks out of the aforementioned players for around 5-6 hours a day.  Thing is £650 (these are now available in the uk from hifi headphones and actually work out cheaper than japan!) is an awful lot to spend on iems when you haven't heard them. 

post #454 of 591

Considering those are easlily competing with Shure 846, £650 sounds like a bargain..well kind of anyway. :D

post #455 of 591
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelsblood View Post

I agree with zenpunk. It is an IMMENSELY enjoyable earphone (the newer version). If you like darker/warmer sound, give them a chance, you'll grow into them as did i. Have you tried swapping with a better cable? IMO, it makes quite a difference.
I use a reference 8 silver plated copper, its not a cheap cable nor bad cable.However,my s-em6 still sound bad compare to devil red edition(I guess its v2,mine is v1),I'm sending it back for a replacement for sure,I couldn't accept what I'm getting right now,its just worst, even my sm64 sounds more clear and better overall .
post #456 of 591
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidcotton View Post

Are these useable out of the usual ipod's and clip plus or do they need something with a bit more oomph behind them?  I'm torn between giving customs another go (which hasn't gone well in the past) and saying **** it and getting something like this and having done with it once and for all.  I tend to listen to rock and metal along with audiobooks out of the aforementioned players for around 5-6 hours a day.  Thing is £650 (these are now available in the uk from hifi headphones and actually work out cheaper than japan!) is an awful lot to spend on iems when you haven't heard them. 

That's a great price. If I'd known Hifiheadphones were selling them I'd have probably chosen the S-EM6 over the Shures.

Might buy them anyway :-)
post #457 of 591
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herman92929 View Post

I use a reference 8 silver plated copper, its not a cheap cable nor bad cable.However,my s-em6 still sound bad compare to devil red edition(I guess its v2,mine is v1),I'm sending it back for a replacement for sure,I couldn't accept what I'm getting right now,its just worst, even my sm64 sounds more clear and better overall .

It should be safer to go with either crystal or devil as all of those should be "v2" batch.
post #458 of 591
.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyojpn View Post

It should be safer to go with either crystal or devil as all of those should be "v2" batch.
That's why I'm sending it back for a replacement smily_headphones1.gif
post #459 of 591
What do you Think about This S - EM6 Red Devul Edition ?
I just found , I hope is not to late now is 3 April 2014
biggrin.gif
EarSonics S-EM6 Devil Edition available this month only
Posted by: average_joe in News March 3, 2014 0


This month only the EarSonics S-EM6 Devil Edition is available. While the changes are cosmetic, they do have the same great sound as the Crystal Edition I reviewed here.
The Devil’s Edition is available at the following retailers:
Musica Acoustics in Japan
Jaben in Hong Kong
Son-Video in France


post #460 of 591
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post

What do you Think about This S - EM6 Red Devul Edition ?
I just found , I hope is not to late now is 3 April 2014
biggrin.gif
EarSonics S-EM6 Devil Edition available this month only
Posted by: average_joe in News March 3, 2014 0


This month only the EarSonics S-EM6 Devil Edition is available. While the changes are cosmetic, they do have the same great sound as the Crystal Edition I reviewed here.
The Devil’s Edition is available at the following retailers:
Musica Acoustics in Japan
Jaben in Hong Kong
Son-Video in France



Great purchase rudi. Finally you put your SM64 down start using the new king! One question, do you hear hiss when using with Theorem 720?

post #461 of 591
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberOzL View Post


Great purchase rudi. Finally you put your SM64 down start using the new king! One question, do you hear hiss when using with Theorem 720?
He didnt buy that one..I hope he will buy soon
post #462 of 591

I think he already had a pair and sold it.

post #463 of 591
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

I think he already had a pair and sold it.

yah he did and I meant to say he didn't buy devil red nor crystal,he got v1 before only I suppose 

post #464 of 591
Is there any v2 on this sem6? I love the sound but the 1st one i had was too dark for my taste. Is the V2 noticeably more highs OR better clarity? How do i know the v1 and v2? Tx.
post #465 of 591
Quote:
Originally Posted by muzic4life View Post

Is there any v2 on this sem6? I love the sound but the 1st one i had was too dark for my taste. Is the V2 noticeably more highs OR better clarity? How do i know the v1 and v2? Tx.
Well,allow me to briefly explain it.They didn't state it clearly that there's v2,but I wonder call the original black ones as v1,crystal and devil red as v2 as v2 sounds more clear etc(don't wanna talk about it again I typed it out at least 3 times to others,probably not here..some of them who got v2 would understand) v2 has both better clarity and more trebles,which is overall a lot better in terms of sound signature and sound quality.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › EarSonics S-EM6 Six driver universal IEM