Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › EarSonics S-EM6 Six driver universal IEM
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

EarSonics S-EM6 Six driver universal IEM - Page 12

post #166 of 591
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollk2 View Post
 

I took the night to ear differences between EM32 and S-EM6, it seems I discover again my S-EM6 :dt880smile: I compared them to Tralucent 1+2 too and to my mind S-EM6 and EM32 are much more natural and tonally rigorous :)

 

Rudi, where did you buy your eartips ? Those seem perfect for my ears !

I'm pretty sure that he is using these tips:
http://www.westone.com/store/index.php/westone-music-products/accessories/star-silicone-eartips-combo.html

post #167 of 591

Thank you Tom ! I just buy them on eBay ~11€ with free shipment, instead on Westone website with their $39 of shipment :D

post #168 of 591
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollk2 View Post

Thank you Tom ! I just buy them on eBay ~11€ with free shipment, instead on Westone website with their $39 of shipment biggrin.gif

Is about the same price like what I got from our local westone dealer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollk2 View Post

I took the night to ear differences between EM32 and S-EM6, it seems I discover again my S-EM6 dt880smile.png I compared them to Tralucent 1+2 too and to my mind S-EM6 and EM32 are much more natural and tonally rigorous smily_headphones1.gif

Rudi, where did you buy your eartips ? Those seem perfect for my ears !

Hi Rollk2
I bought for our local dealer is about the same price like you bought from eBsy
€ 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

I'm pretty sure that he is using these tips:
http://www.westone.com/store/index.php/westone-music-products/accessories/star-silicone-eartips-combo.html

Thank you Tom for your help
post #169 of 591
The westone tips fit and seal better from stock one. But personally, I did notice it's also smoothened all the edges and makes it more rounded sounding. Also, just a tad less opened compared to the stock. I hate that biflange too. Never get proper fit at once unless pressing it again and again into my ears, especially the left one. But I will stick to the stock tips as for now.
post #170 of 591
Quote:
Originally Posted by muzic4life View Post

The westone tips fit and seal better from stock one. But personally, I did notice it's also smoothened all the edges and makes it more rounded sounding. Also, just a tad less opened compared to the stock. I hate that biflange too. Never get proper fit at once unless pressing it again and again into my ears, especially the left one. But I will stick to the stock tips as for now.

Did you mean stock tips biflange tips ?
For me westone star tips more clarity than biflange stock tips

If the eartips are not fit properly in our ears canal , we can hear more high and less bass .
Edited by rudi0504 - 10/17/13 at 11:37pm
post #171 of 591
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post


Did you mean stock tips biflange tips ?
For me westone star tips more clarity than biflange tips

 

Which ones of the star tips work for you?

post #172 of 591
Quote:
Originally Posted by sly_in_the_sky View Post
 

Really want to try with Sensorcom tips...

 

Average_joe, where have you bought yours? 

 

It seems that they changed their website or something, impossible for me to end the transaction and buy them.-> Error page...

 

I ordered them from this site and paid quite a bit for every type of odd tip they carried a few years ago.  I am checking into the Westone tips...

post #173 of 591
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlsan View Post

Which ones of the star tips work for you?

Westone Star Silicon Tips Medium Long Size RED eartips

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Westone-STAR-Silicone-Tips-Medium-LONG-size-red-eartips-10-pack-/390597088422?pt=US_Headphones&hash=item5af16694a6
post #174 of 591
Quote:
Originally Posted by average_joe View Post
 

 

I ordered them from this site and paid quite a bit for every type of odd tip they carried a few years ago.  I am checking into the Westone tips...

Thank you Average_joe.

post #175 of 591

Today I will receive my Em 32 and I'll compare it to S-EM6 and others... can't wait....

post #176 of 591
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post


Did you mean stock tips biflange tips ?
For me westone star tips more clarity than biflange stock tips

If the eartips are not fit properly in our ears canal , we can hear more high and less bass .

 Yup...the stock biflange...

The westone tips is actually increasing the bass from what i noticed. More comfortable and seal very well. The clarity is fine no problem, but i do feel the sound was somewhat more rounded and less opened compared to stock biflange. At least to my ears though. 

 


Edited by muzic4life - 10/18/13 at 12:44am
post #177 of 591

Got mine 3 weeks ago, only one comment (or 2..) as everything else has already been said : BURN-IN at least 50 hours.I went trhough all kind of different awful sound signatures and doubts during this period.Now they are opened and balanced.

 

For those wondering if there similar to SM64, the hell not, nigh and day. I like both depending of my mood, music and source.


Edited by Mahalko - 10/18/13 at 9:55pm
post #178 of 591

i just order it yesterday , really looking forward for that :-)

post #179 of 591

Curious about these or the 64's.  Would either be recommended for rock and metal?  Nothing too extreme (I do like melodies).  What's the isolation like on the sem6?

 

Thanks

post #180 of 591

EarSonics EM6 was very often recommend for these music style, it's already the same thing with the S-EM6 because of, to my mind, a very good control of aggressiveness and a lot of dynamic with a pretty "neutral" sound.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › EarSonics S-EM6 Six driver universal IEM