Sorry about that, folks. I've edited the post to get the images to work.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandMoon Audiotagged by MoonAudio, 9/13/13
Related Forum Threads
- New Ultrasone Edition 8 Carbon Headphones Last post on 7/8/15 at 1:06pm in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
- NEW HiFiMan HE400S Planar Headphones Last post on 7/3/15 at 7:16am in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
- NEW Bryston BOT-1 Optical Transport Last post on 7/3/15 at 7:11am in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
- NEW Astell & Kern AK380 Digital Music & Media Player Last post on 6/11/15 at 7:01am in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
- New HiFiMan HM901S DAP Last post on 6/19/15 at 11:28am in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
First things first: I would like to thank Lin and RHA for the opportunity to test these IEMs and provide my honest opinion of them in return. It really is great that this community allows this...
Not too long ago, I was a lowly noob looking for my first headphones. I waded through the murky waters of terminology I couldn’t understand and brands I’d never heard of before. Over time, some...
Eddie Current's Zana Deux reviewed... Pre-amble - the Zana Deux original vs the new Zana Deux Super... - There are two versions of this tube amplifier. Both are output transformerless (OTL)...
This review will cover the X5ii, comparing it to the Pono player and the original X5. I have a Pono in my possession now. I unfortunately sold my original X5 prior to receiving the review sample,...
Alright, so I am not an audiophile by any means, my entire experience of headphelia is just using cheap IEMs but after trying some expensive beats, I knew I needed something more. And if your like...
Moon Audio has a NEW Burson Conductor SL9018 Headphone Amplifier VALUED at $1550 to GIVE AWAY!!! ENTER on Facebook thru this link... - Page 7
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Hello, I am just starting out on my Head-Fi journey. After reading a massive amount of information here on Head-Fi.org, I decided on the Sennheiser HD 558 and Schiit Modi / Magni combo. All the positive reviews on the equipment were echoed time after time and for an entry level enthusiast, I too am very impressed. I hope to get some more impressive gear someday, but we all have to start out somewhere. I have a wish list a mile long though!
Edited by okcameradude - 10/3/13 at 1:18pm
Colorfly C4 DAP => Centrance Reserve Series RCA to Stereo 1/4" => Mapletree Audio Designs Ear 4 Headphone Amp-Preamp => Nordost Blue Heaven Interconnects => Pioneer SX-650 => Zu Mobius II Headphone Cable => AKG Q701
I would if they weren't so expensive. All these mods were simply an answer to "I really want an upgrade, but I can't afford one . . . so now what?" I did the woodies myself, the sock and venting obviously cost nothing if you already have the fuzzy sock, and the headband was made by my wife. I also spent about 5 hours EQing the headphones to a closer-to-flat response following one of the very detailed threads here on the subject. All-in-all I have a great pair of cans, although I still want to upgrade . I'm looking forward to RMAF where I can test out all the possibilities.
I'll add my terrible cell phone pics to this...still waiting on my CEntrance DACmini to show up, but I enjoy my gear now, a Burson amp could only help. I actually considered the Burson Conductor before I decided on my DACmini, so I would love to compare the two amps. I really need to figure out a headphone stand for my HD700's though...
Shure SE846 | Shure SE425 | Logitech UE900 | Etymotic ER-4P
RSA Shadow | Fiio E11
Sony Walkman F | Samsung Galaxy 4.2
Forza Audioworks Hybrid LOD & IEM cables
Lenovo Ideapad Y500 line out (40% flac, 40% 320k mp3, 10% garbage)
Sennheiser HD700 (Using my Fiio E11 to power these until the DACmini shows up)
Audioengine A5+ powered monitors | REL T-Zero 6.5" sub
Audioquest cables (Golden Gate & Forest series) | IsoAcoustics isolators/monitor risers
Sure, I'll join the fray... in the photo, you'll see:
* HE-500 + Burson Soloist + HRT Musicstreamer II+
* HD650 + Bottlehead Crack+Speedball + HRT Musicstreamer II
* Audioengine A2 speakers
* Non-functioning but adorable "headphones" my kid made for me.
- Moon Audio has a NEW Burson Conductor SL9018 Headphone Amplifier VALUED at $1550 to GIVE AWAY!!! ENTER on Facebook thru this link...
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Looking for decent dap mostly for in car playing 40 seconds ago
- › Classical Contemporary Music Appreciation Thread 44 seconds ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 52 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 57 seconds ago
- › DUNU DN-2000J -- More Than Evolution? 1 minute ago
- › Denon D2000/D5000, MD2000/MD5000 Thread! 2 minutes ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 3 minutes ago
- › Companies that take advantage of audio enthusiasts 4 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 8 minutes ago
- › Unsafe use of isolating earphones or headphones 8 minutes ago
- › RHA T20 by Wyd4
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Stillhart
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux SE by mikoss
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by LandonO
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by twister6
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by RushNerd
- › Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone by achelgeson
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by krishtrinity1
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by nauhid
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3