Sorry about that, folks. I've edited the post to get the images to work.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandMoon Audiotagged by MoonAudio, 9/13/13
Related Forum Threads
- Join Moon Audio at CanMania 2014! Last post on 7/25/14 at 11:18am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Join us at CanMania 2014! Last post on 7/24/14 at 1:59pm in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
- Halide Design HD DAC is back in production Last post on 7/15/14 at 8:45am in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
- NEW Grado e Series - Grado RS2e Headphones - $495.00 Last post on 6/24/14 at 7:24am in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
- NEW Silver Dragon Toslink Digital Cable - Starting at $100.00 Last post on 6/18/14 at 8:40am in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
Disclaimer: I was contacted by a Brainwavz representative to try out a free pair of S5 IEMs under the condition I would write a review for them. I received them in mid July and have sampled them...
RockJaw is an up and coming headphone company from Great Britain starting strong with a huge lineup. The Alfa Genus is one of their midrange offerings and offers a certain special something that is...
Bought the active noise cancelling version of these as a daily deal on Amazon for <$20. Active noise cancelling completely broken on both my original unit and the replacement - so on one hand...
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
A decade ago; I had bought into the crappy Logitech Bluetooth devices which I swore NEVER to buy again deeming it a bad technology. Ten years later; I now needed an in wireless in-ear device for...
Moon Audio has a NEW Burson Conductor SL9018 Headphone Amplifier VALUED at $1550 to GIVE AWAY!!! ... - Page 7
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Hello, I am just starting out on my Head-Fi journey. After reading a massive amount of information here on Head-Fi.org, I decided on the Sennheiser HD 558 and Schiit Modi / Magni combo. All the positive reviews on the equipment were echoed time after time and for an entry level enthusiast, I too am very impressed. I hope to get some more impressive gear someday, but we all have to start out somewhere. I have a wish list a mile long though!
Edited by okcameradude - 10/3/13 at 1:18pm
Colorfly C4 DAP => Centrance Reserve Series RCA to Stereo 1/4" => Mapletree Audio Designs Ear 4 Headphone Amp-Preamp => Nordost Blue Heaven Interconnects => Pioneer SX-650 => Zu Mobius II Headphone Cable => AKG Q701
I would if they weren't so expensive. All these mods were simply an answer to "I really want an upgrade, but I can't afford one . . . so now what?" I did the woodies myself, the sock and venting obviously cost nothing if you already have the fuzzy sock, and the headband was made by my wife. I also spent about 5 hours EQing the headphones to a closer-to-flat response following one of the very detailed threads here on the subject. All-in-all I have a great pair of cans, although I still want to upgrade . I'm looking forward to RMAF where I can test out all the possibilities.
I'll add my terrible cell phone pics to this...still waiting on my CEntrance DACmini to show up, but I enjoy my gear now, a Burson amp could only help. I actually considered the Burson Conductor before I decided on my DACmini, so I would love to compare the two amps. I really need to figure out a headphone stand for my HD700's though...
Shure SE846 | Shure SE425 | Logitech UE900 | Etymotic ER-4P
RSA Shadow | Fiio E11
Sony Walkman F | Samsung Galaxy 4.2
Forza Audioworks Hybrid LOD & IEM cables
Lenovo Ideapad Y500 line out (40% flac, 40% 320k mp3, 10% garbage)
Sennheiser HD700 (Using my Fiio E11 to power these until the DACmini shows up)
Audioengine A5+ powered monitors | REL T-Zero 6.5" sub
Audioquest cables (Golden Gate & Forest series) | IsoAcoustics isolators/monitor risers
Sure, I'll join the fray... in the photo, you'll see:
* HE-500 + Burson Soloist + HRT Musicstreamer II+
* HD650 + Bottlehead Crack+Speedball + HRT Musicstreamer II
* Audioengine A2 speakers
* Non-functioning but adorable "headphones" my kid made for me.
- Moon Audio has a NEW Burson Conductor SL9018 Headphone Amplifier VALUED at $1550 to GIVE AWAY!!! ENTER on Facebook thru this link...
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › ZMF x Vibro Review, Impressions, & Discussion Thread! 18 seconds ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 24 seconds ago
- › Chord Hugo 26 seconds ago
- › Best Over Ear Headphones under 100$ 45 seconds ago
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-IM01, ATH-IM02, ATH-IM03, ATH-IM04,... 52 seconds ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page to reformat latest FW download &... 1 minute ago
- › Ipod classic - rockbox - its happening. 2 minutes ago
- › Aune X6 or a unit like it. 3 minutes ago
- › I'm really sensitive to sibilance and strong treble; should I rule... 4 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Out EM/1000 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by hans030390
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by Ishcabible
- › Phiaton PS 20 Half In-Ear Premium Earphone (Glossy Black) by DrikTheTroll
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)