Sorry about that, folks. I've edited the post to get the images to work.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandMoon Audiotagged by MoonAudio, 9/13/13
Related Forum Threads
- New Astell & Kern AK Jr Digital Music Player Last post on 4/29/15 at 12:05pm in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
- Right headphone? How do you choose? Last post on 4/16/15 at 10:37am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- New Ether Headphones Mr. Speakers Flagship Open-Back Last post on 4/10/15 at 8:12am in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
- Moon Audio CanJam SoCal 2015 Gear List Last post on 3/27/15 at 7:15am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- CanJam SoCal 2015 Gear List Last post on 3/27/15 at 9:33am in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
Ok, I've had these for a while now and decided to leave some feedback on these. First thing, the sound from these IEM's (earphones) are nothing short of excellent with a few minor dislikes. At...
I purchased a Bakoon HPA-01 off Massdrop for around $1200 (it is normally around $1700 retail) due to the reputation of Bakoon Japan for making stunning amps. The HPA-01 is from Bakoon Korea,...
It would be impossible to replicate my first impressions of the Pioneer Superior Club Sound in-ear headphone series. As such, if you’d like my initial reaction, check out myPioneer SE-CX9 review....
Intro/Setup The on-ear open-back design is not a very popular segment. I suspect most overlook this category largely because of the lack of isolation compared to the many closed-back...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Audio-Technica US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. I can’t imagine a better way to wrap up a series of...
Moon Audio has a NEW Burson Conductor SL9018 Headphone Amplifier VALUED at $1550 to GIVE AWAY!!! ENTER on Facebook thru this link... - Page 7
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Hello, I am just starting out on my Head-Fi journey. After reading a massive amount of information here on Head-Fi.org, I decided on the Sennheiser HD 558 and Schiit Modi / Magni combo. All the positive reviews on the equipment were echoed time after time and for an entry level enthusiast, I too am very impressed. I hope to get some more impressive gear someday, but we all have to start out somewhere. I have a wish list a mile long though!
Edited by okcameradude - 10/3/13 at 1:18pm
Colorfly C4 DAP => Centrance Reserve Series RCA to Stereo 1/4" => Mapletree Audio Designs Ear 4 Headphone Amp-Preamp => Nordost Blue Heaven Interconnects => Pioneer SX-650 => Zu Mobius II Headphone Cable => AKG Q701
I would if they weren't so expensive. All these mods were simply an answer to "I really want an upgrade, but I can't afford one . . . so now what?" I did the woodies myself, the sock and venting obviously cost nothing if you already have the fuzzy sock, and the headband was made by my wife. I also spent about 5 hours EQing the headphones to a closer-to-flat response following one of the very detailed threads here on the subject. All-in-all I have a great pair of cans, although I still want to upgrade . I'm looking forward to RMAF where I can test out all the possibilities.
I'll add my terrible cell phone pics to this...still waiting on my CEntrance DACmini to show up, but I enjoy my gear now, a Burson amp could only help. I actually considered the Burson Conductor before I decided on my DACmini, so I would love to compare the two amps. I really need to figure out a headphone stand for my HD700's though...
Shure SE846 | Shure SE425 | Logitech UE900 | Etymotic ER-4P
RSA Shadow | Fiio E11
Sony Walkman F | Samsung Galaxy 4.2
Forza Audioworks Hybrid LOD & IEM cables
Lenovo Ideapad Y500 line out (40% flac, 40% 320k mp3, 10% garbage)
Sennheiser HD700 (Using my Fiio E11 to power these until the DACmini shows up)
Audioengine A5+ powered monitors | REL T-Zero 6.5" sub
Audioquest cables (Golden Gate & Forest series) | IsoAcoustics isolators/monitor risers
Sure, I'll join the fray... in the photo, you'll see:
* HE-500 + Burson Soloist + HRT Musicstreamer II+
* HD650 + Bottlehead Crack+Speedball + HRT Musicstreamer II
* Audioengine A2 speakers
* Non-functioning but adorable "headphones" my kid made for me.
- Moon Audio has a NEW Burson Conductor SL9018 Headphone Amplifier VALUED at $1550 to GIVE AWAY!!! ENTER on Facebook thru this link...
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 18 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 45 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 48 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . Lurker0 FW Mod... 2 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 -- Titanium-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear" Earphones 2 minutes ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 2 minutes ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 3 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 4 minutes ago
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by interpolate
- › Bakoon HPA-01 by Currawong
- › Pioneer SE-CX8-T Headphone, Bright Copper by Luckbad
- › Sennheiser HD 239 Headphones Black by rigodeni
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by twister6
- › Signature Acoustics O16 Live by kova4a
- › Sennheiser HD 428 Headphones by rensin
- › JVC HAF14B - Gumy Earbud Headphones by LuigiSound
- › Grado SR80i Headphones by Pirakaphile
- › MEElectronics M-Duo by Luckbad
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2