Sorry about that, folks. I've edited the post to get the images to work.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandMoon Audiotagged by MoonAudio, 9/13/13
Related Forum Threads
- Moon Audio CanJam SoCal 2015 Gear List Last post on 3/27/15 at 7:15am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- CanJam SoCal 2015 Gear List Last post on 3/27/15 at 9:33am in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
- Buy PS Audio DirectStream DAC get PerfectWave Transport FREE Last post on 3/20/15 at 11:59am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Buy PS Audio DirectStream DAC get PerfectWave Transport FREE Last post on 3/20/15 at 11:57am in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
- New HiFiMan HE-1000 Headphones PreOrders Coming Soon Last post on 3/20/15 at 10:12am in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
The Philips Fidelio X2 are my favorite of all the headphones I have listened so far, except the LCD3, for a few reasons. I have a few headphones (Blue Mo-Fi, HD800, HD650, HD598, HD558, Urbanite On...
A Brief Review of the FiiO X3 2nd Generation DAP with Comparisons to the Xuelin iHiFi 800. Firstly, I would like to thank Mr. James Chung for allowing this preview of FiiO’s new X3...
Hello all in Head Fi community. This is my first ever review in this forum.I am not an expert in reviewing so I will only use very simple term or definition to convey my message. I just received...
My colleague owns a pair of HD 580. Their sound is very versatile, bass and highs are extended perfectly. Despite that, extreme ends never flood the mids. Whatever you listen to, they will not let...
This review is for Aurisonics Rockets in ears, a little about me I am 38 years old and have been into hi-res audio since I was in middle school. I don't consider myself an audiophile like many on...
Moon Audio has a NEW Burson Conductor SL9018 Headphone Amplifier VALUED at $1550 to GIVE AWAY!!! ENTER on Facebook thru this link... - Page 7
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Hello, I am just starting out on my Head-Fi journey. After reading a massive amount of information here on Head-Fi.org, I decided on the Sennheiser HD 558 and Schiit Modi / Magni combo. All the positive reviews on the equipment were echoed time after time and for an entry level enthusiast, I too am very impressed. I hope to get some more impressive gear someday, but we all have to start out somewhere. I have a wish list a mile long though!
Edited by okcameradude - 10/3/13 at 1:18pm
Colorfly C4 DAP => Centrance Reserve Series RCA to Stereo 1/4" => Mapletree Audio Designs Ear 4 Headphone Amp-Preamp => Nordost Blue Heaven Interconnects => Pioneer SX-650 => Zu Mobius II Headphone Cable => AKG Q701
I would if they weren't so expensive. All these mods were simply an answer to "I really want an upgrade, but I can't afford one . . . so now what?" I did the woodies myself, the sock and venting obviously cost nothing if you already have the fuzzy sock, and the headband was made by my wife. I also spent about 5 hours EQing the headphones to a closer-to-flat response following one of the very detailed threads here on the subject. All-in-all I have a great pair of cans, although I still want to upgrade . I'm looking forward to RMAF where I can test out all the possibilities.
I'll add my terrible cell phone pics to this...still waiting on my CEntrance DACmini to show up, but I enjoy my gear now, a Burson amp could only help. I actually considered the Burson Conductor before I decided on my DACmini, so I would love to compare the two amps. I really need to figure out a headphone stand for my HD700's though...
Shure SE846 | Shure SE425 | Logitech UE900 | Etymotic ER-4P
RSA Shadow | Fiio E11
Sony Walkman F | Samsung Galaxy 4.2
Forza Audioworks Hybrid LOD & IEM cables
Lenovo Ideapad Y500 line out (40% flac, 40% 320k mp3, 10% garbage)
Sennheiser HD700 (Using my Fiio E11 to power these until the DACmini shows up)
Audioengine A5+ powered monitors | REL T-Zero 6.5" sub
Audioquest cables (Golden Gate & Forest series) | IsoAcoustics isolators/monitor risers
Sure, I'll join the fray... in the photo, you'll see:
* HE-500 + Burson Soloist + HRT Musicstreamer II+
* HD650 + Bottlehead Crack+Speedball + HRT Musicstreamer II
* Audioengine A2 speakers
* Non-functioning but adorable "headphones" my kid made for me.
- Moon Audio has a NEW Burson Conductor SL9018 Headphone Amplifier VALUED at $1550 to GIVE AWAY!!! ENTER on Facebook thru this link...
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 38 seconds ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 -- Titanium-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear" Earphones 1 minute ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Any Logitech UE600vi owners here? 2 minutes ago
- › Preparing for the inevitable: DAP recommendation 2 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 3 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 3 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 3 minutes ago
- › Southeastern Michigan Spring Meet Hosted By Overture Audio, Ann... 3 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by Sediman
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by jdog
- › ZERO AUDIO-ear stereo headphone carbo Basso ZH-DX210-CB by AzimAkbar
- › Sennheiser HD540 Reference Headphones by homesicalien
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by acain
- › Incipio f38 Headphones by ahnvx
- › Bose® IE2 audio headphones by Sarurururu
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by Ruwetuin
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by mark2410
- › Sony Inner Ear Hi-res Stereo Headphone Xba-a2 Black (Japan Import) by Hawaiibadboy
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2