Recent Images In This Thread
- brandMoon Audiotagged by MoonAudio, 9/13/13
Related Forum Threads
- *NEW* Blue Dragon V3 AKG Headphone Cable - $165.00 Last post on 8/25/14 at 6:19am in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
- *NEW* Silver Dragon V3 AKG Headphone Cable - $275.00 Last post on 8/25/14 at 6:11am in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
- NEW Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Picollo - $399.00 Last post on 8/14/14 at 7:13am in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
- NEW Sennheiser HD8 DJ - $389.95 Last post on 8/14/14 at 7:01am in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
- NEW Fostex TH500RP - $699.99 Last post on 8/12/14 at 1:05pm in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
Moon Audio has a NEW Burson Conductor SL9018 Headphone Amplifier VALUED at $1550 to GIVE AWAY!!! ... - Page 3
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Why do these guys with these monstrous systems posting here?! LOL! You already have nice amps dammit!!!!!!! ;-)
Anyway, hopefully you consider Puerto Rico to be "part" of the U.S.??
Left to Right: Spider Moonlight, Ultrasone Signature DJ, Denon D5000 Lawton-modded, Lehman BCL amp, NuForce Icon HDP DAC/Amp, cheapo Audio Technica LP player, Perfect Sound Dido D901, MrSpeakers Mad Dogs, Monster N-Pulse, Yamaha HPH-MT220, JVC SZ2000.
Great contest! Facebook name is the same. Liam Strain.
My current setup:
Desktop Source: MacbookPro15 - Fidelia + AHP and Redline Monitor --> USB --> Yulong D100 --> Bottlehead Crack
Desktop Headphones: Sennheiser HD600, Denon D2000, Beyerdynamic 880/600,
Edited by liamstrain - 9/24/13 at 7:20pm
Here are some photos of my current hi-fi gear.
I have a question regarding the Facebook page though. If you're not logged-in to Facebook, the sweepstakes page shows a form that asks to provide your home address and phone number. However if you are signed-in to Facebook, and you "like" Moon Audio, the form disappears. Do we need to do one, or the other, or both?
The full setup is a Creative SoundBlaster ZxR (not shown), with some shielded RCA cables to the Project Ember (Mullard 12au7 installed), to either my PS500's, SR325i's, or my HD 558's (not shown).
Some pics of my ever growing collection :D
I would absolutely love to add the Conductor to it. I have wanted to try one out for some time now!
PS Audio Perfectwave Dac MkII, Schiit Bifrost DAC, Cypherlabs Algorythm Solo
Headroom Ultra Desktop Amp, Schiit Valhalla tube amp, Audioquest USB Dragonfly amp/dac, ALO RxMkII portable amp, ALO PanAm Triple Stack
Sennheiser HD800, Audeze LCD-3, Sennheiser HD 650, Sennheiser IE8, Bose QC3, Skullcandy Aviators, Beats Pro, Monster Miles Davis Turbines, Beyerdynamics DT880, AKG Q701, Monster Turbines, Sony XBR-500, Sony DRZX701, Bose IE2, Shure SE215, Fostex TH900, Sennheiser Amperiors, JHAudio JH16Pro CIEM, Denon AH-D600s
https://www.facebook.com/jjsnibbor - cuz why not.
Edited by Joshhh - 9/24/13 at 4:38pm
Here is my main shop rig. 2 Sansui Integrated Amps, a Violectric Headamp, a Rega DAC with a W4S converter and LCD-2's
Sources are a HP Envy Laptop running JRiver and an iPad running Equalizer Pro on a Pure i20 Dock.
And my wife wonders why I am always at the office....
That said, this wouldn't be a walk in the park review for the Burson. It would have to prove its worth in this setup.
The Rega/ Violectric combo is roughly on par price wise.... The Sansui likely towers over them both but it'd be interesting to see how well the Burson is able to slug it out.
THat is, if I were to win.... Either way... Pride of ownership. Pictures are always fun.
My rig: HE-500, LCD-2 Asgard(amp), Emotiva 100x(amp), Maverick D2 (dac)
note: its hard to see but the Maverick is on top of the algorithms books
- Moon Audio has a NEW Burson Conductor SL9018 Headphone Amplifier VALUED at $1550 to GIVE AWAY!!! ENTER on Facebook thru this link...
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Chord Hugo 40 seconds ago
- › Chord Hugo - The PORTABLE discussion thread 42 seconds ago
- › Earsonics SM64: The Impressions Thread 45 seconds ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 59 seconds ago
- › Concero HP 1 minute ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 vs iPod 7th Gen + FiiO E11 Amplifier 3 minutes ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 6 minutes ago
- › M-Audio BX5 D2 by krishtrinity1
- › iFi iCan Nano Portable Headphone Amp by ClieOS
- › iFi Nano iDSD by ClieOS
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by wigglepuff
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by cleg
- › Grado Labs PS500e by xylin6
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Typhoon859
- › Future Sonics mg6pro by Kunlun
- › Apple iPod classic 160 GB Silver (7th Generation) NEWEST MODEL by LeoTheAwesome
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by fxim
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)