Recent Images In This Thread
- brandMoon Audiotagged by MoonAudio, 9/13/13
Related Forum Threads
- Save 15% on Cary Audio Dacs, Amps, & More - Limited Time Savings Last post on Today at 5:08 am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Save 15% on Cary Audio Dacs, Amps, & More - Limited Time Savings Last post on Today at 5:06 am in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
- Limited Time Burson Savings up to 15%! Last post on Yesterday at 9:15 am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Limited Time Burson Savings up to 15%! Last post on Yesterday at 9:12 am in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
- New Astell & Kern AK Recorder PRF11 Last post on 5/2/16 at 11:48am in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
overall great headphone at its price.
Moon Audio has a NEW Burson Conductor SL9018 Headphone Amplifier VALUED at $1550 to GIVE AWAY!!! ENTER on Facebook thru this link... - Page 3
Why do these guys with these monstrous systems posting here?! LOL! You already have nice amps dammit!!!!!!! ;-)
Anyway, hopefully you consider Puerto Rico to be "part" of the U.S.??
Left to Right: Spider Moonlight, Ultrasone Signature DJ, Denon D5000 Lawton-modded, Lehman BCL amp, NuForce Icon HDP DAC/Amp, cheapo Audio Technica LP player, Perfect Sound Dido D901, MrSpeakers Mad Dogs, Monster N-Pulse, Yamaha HPH-MT220, JVC SZ2000.
Great contest! Facebook name is the same. Liam Strain.
My current setup:
Desktop Source: MacbookPro15 - Fidelia + AHP and Redline Monitor --> USB --> Yulong D100 --> Bottlehead Crack
Desktop Headphones: Sennheiser HD600, Denon D2000, Beyerdynamic 880/600,
Edited by liamstrain - 9/24/13 at 7:20pm
Here are some photos of my current hi-fi gear.
I have a question regarding the Facebook page though. If you're not logged-in to Facebook, the sweepstakes page shows a form that asks to provide your home address and phone number. However if you are signed-in to Facebook, and you "like" Moon Audio, the form disappears. Do we need to do one, or the other, or both?
The full setup is a Creative SoundBlaster ZxR (not shown), with some shielded RCA cables to the Project Ember (Mullard 12au7 installed), to either my PS500's, SR325i's, or my HD 558's (not shown).
Some pics of my ever growing collection :D
I would absolutely love to add the Conductor to it. I have wanted to try one out for some time now!
PS Audio Perfectwave Dac MkII, Schiit Bifrost DAC, Cypherlabs Algorythm Solo
Headroom Ultra Desktop Amp, Schiit Valhalla tube amp, Audioquest USB Dragonfly amp/dac, ALO RxMkII portable amp, ALO PanAm Triple Stack
Sennheiser HD800, Audeze LCD-3, Sennheiser HD 650, Sennheiser IE8, Bose QC3, Skullcandy Aviators, Beats Pro, Monster Miles Davis Turbines, Beyerdynamics DT880, AKG Q701, Monster Turbines, Sony XBR-500, Sony DRZX701, Bose IE2, Shure SE215, Fostex TH900, Sennheiser Amperiors, JHAudio JH16Pro CIEM, Denon AH-D600s
https://www.facebook.com/jjsnibbor - cuz why not.
Edited by Joshhh - 9/24/13 at 4:38pm
Here is my main shop rig. 2 Sansui Integrated Amps, a Violectric Headamp, a Rega DAC with a W4S converter and LCD-2's
Sources are a HP Envy Laptop running JRiver and an iPad running Equalizer Pro on a Pure i20 Dock.
And my wife wonders why I am always at the office....
That said, this wouldn't be a walk in the park review for the Burson. It would have to prove its worth in this setup.
The Rega/ Violectric combo is roughly on par price wise.... The Sansui likely towers over them both but it'd be interesting to see how well the Burson is able to slug it out.
THat is, if I were to win.... Either way... Pride of ownership. Pictures are always fun.
My rig: HE-500, LCD-2 Asgard(amp), Emotiva 100x(amp), Maverick D2 (dac)
note: its hard to see but the Maverick is on top of the algorithms books
- Moon Audio has a NEW Burson Conductor SL9018 Headphone Amplifier VALUED at $1550 to GIVE AWAY!!! ENTER on Facebook thru this link...
- › FLC Technology FLC8 and FLC8s Impressions Thread 6 seconds ago
- › Fiio E18 19 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 41 seconds ago
- › Nuforce HEM Discussion & Impressions 59 seconds ago
- › NEW: Tralucent Audio Plus5 BA IEM 1 minute ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 2 minutes ago
- › Pioneer's first DAP, the XDP-100R announced in IFA 2 minutes ago
- › Little Dot MK VI / Little Dot MK VIII SE Owners Unite 3 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 4 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 5 minutes ago
- › HIFIMAN Edition X Over Ear Planar Magnetic Headphones by kendetamas
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk+/Monk Plus by twister6
- › Tingo TC200 Earbuds by zhouharvey
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by WonWesleyChoi
- › AKG K712 Pro by WonWesleyChoi
- › Meze 99 Classics by FUYU
- › Zorloo ZuperDAC by Zelda
- › Dunu TITAN 3 by mark2410
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by moedawg140
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by Decommo
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse