Recent Images In This Thread
- brandMoon Audiotagged by MoonAudio, 9/13/13
Related Forum Threads
- *NEW* Bryston BDP-1USB Digital Music Player - $1,795.00 Last post on 9/9/14 at 12:06pm in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
- *NEW* Astell&Kern AK100 II - $899.00 - Free 2nd Day U.S. Shipping Last post on 9/9/14 at 11:53am in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
- *NEW* Astell&Kern PEM11 Docking Station for AK100 II & AK120 II - $249.99 Last post on 9/9/14 at 11:23am in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
- *NEW* Black Dragon USB Cable - $100.00 Last post on 8/28/14 at 8:58am in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
- *NEW* Blue Dragon V3 AKG Headphone Cable - $165.00 Last post on 8/25/14 at 6:19am in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
I just received this device, along with a FiIO X5 to replace my now discontinued iPod classic. At first I liked this device - smaller, lighter than the FiIO, although only 1 slot. Shipped...
i just bought an Asus Vulcan pro gaming headset on a whim and I've gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised so I thought id share my experience. Now let me qualify this, I'm not saying they have the same...
Warm sound, good mid, great price Easy to drive compare with other studio headphone, there is shouldn't be too much complaint consider this headphone now only retail about $70 and sound really...
So the Pan Am from ALO Audio. This little guy is pretty dang impressive. An excellently-built, functioning desktop solution that is pretty easy on the eyes too! For the record, I've got the whole...
REVIEW: Brainwavz S5 Specifications: (from Brainwavz site) Driver: 10mm Dynamic Rated Impedance: 16 Ω Frequency Range: 18Hz - 24kHz Sensitivity: 110 dB @ 1 mW Cable: 1.3m,...
Moon Audio has a NEW Burson Conductor SL9018 Headphone Amplifier VALUED at $1550 to GIVE AWAY!!! ... - Page 3
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Why do these guys with these monstrous systems posting here?! LOL! You already have nice amps dammit!!!!!!! ;-)
Anyway, hopefully you consider Puerto Rico to be "part" of the U.S.??
Left to Right: Spider Moonlight, Ultrasone Signature DJ, Denon D5000 Lawton-modded, Lehman BCL amp, NuForce Icon HDP DAC/Amp, cheapo Audio Technica LP player, Perfect Sound Dido D901, MrSpeakers Mad Dogs, Monster N-Pulse, Yamaha HPH-MT220, JVC SZ2000.
Great contest! Facebook name is the same. Liam Strain.
My current setup:
Desktop Source: MacbookPro15 - Fidelia + AHP and Redline Monitor --> USB --> Yulong D100 --> Bottlehead Crack
Desktop Headphones: Sennheiser HD600, Denon D2000, Beyerdynamic 880/600,
Edited by liamstrain - 9/24/13 at 7:20pm
Here are some photos of my current hi-fi gear.
I have a question regarding the Facebook page though. If you're not logged-in to Facebook, the sweepstakes page shows a form that asks to provide your home address and phone number. However if you are signed-in to Facebook, and you "like" Moon Audio, the form disappears. Do we need to do one, or the other, or both?
The full setup is a Creative SoundBlaster ZxR (not shown), with some shielded RCA cables to the Project Ember (Mullard 12au7 installed), to either my PS500's, SR325i's, or my HD 558's (not shown).
Some pics of my ever growing collection :D
I would absolutely love to add the Conductor to it. I have wanted to try one out for some time now!
PS Audio Perfectwave Dac MkII, Schiit Bifrost DAC, Cypherlabs Algorythm Solo
Headroom Ultra Desktop Amp, Schiit Valhalla tube amp, Audioquest USB Dragonfly amp/dac, ALO RxMkII portable amp, ALO PanAm Triple Stack
Sennheiser HD800, Audeze LCD-3, Sennheiser HD 650, Sennheiser IE8, Bose QC3, Skullcandy Aviators, Beats Pro, Monster Miles Davis Turbines, Beyerdynamics DT880, AKG Q701, Monster Turbines, Sony XBR-500, Sony DRZX701, Bose IE2, Shure SE215, Fostex TH900, Sennheiser Amperiors, JHAudio JH16Pro CIEM, Denon AH-D600s
https://www.facebook.com/jjsnibbor - cuz why not.
Edited by Joshhh - 9/24/13 at 4:38pm
Here is my main shop rig. 2 Sansui Integrated Amps, a Violectric Headamp, a Rega DAC with a W4S converter and LCD-2's
Sources are a HP Envy Laptop running JRiver and an iPad running Equalizer Pro on a Pure i20 Dock.
And my wife wonders why I am always at the office....
That said, this wouldn't be a walk in the park review for the Burson. It would have to prove its worth in this setup.
The Rega/ Violectric combo is roughly on par price wise.... The Sansui likely towers over them both but it'd be interesting to see how well the Burson is able to slug it out.
THat is, if I were to win.... Either way... Pride of ownership. Pictures are always fun.
My rig: HE-500, LCD-2 Asgard(amp), Emotiva 100x(amp), Maverick D2 (dac)
note: its hard to see but the Maverick is on top of the algorithms books
- Moon Audio has a NEW Burson Conductor SL9018 Headphone Amplifier VALUED at $1550 to GIVE AWAY!!! ENTER on Facebook thru this link...
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 seconds ago
- › What Have I Done :( ? 37 seconds ago
- › CEntrance DACmini DAC/Amplifier Official Thread 44 seconds ago
- › Anyone willing to share knowledge of a decent DAP for a LCD 2.2 ?? 1 minute ago
- › Finally learned my lesson with iems. 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › AURALiC owners unite! 2 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW sfwalcer's earphone comparo PG 1727.... 2 minutes ago
- › Nuforce Dac-100 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by RickFrank
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)