Recent Images In This Thread
- brandMoon Audiotagged by MoonAudio, 9/13/13
Related Forum Threads
- Moon Audio CanJam SoCal 2015 Gear List Last post on 3/27/15 at 7:15am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- CanJam SoCal 2015 Gear List Last post on 3/27/15 at 9:33am in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
- Buy PS Audio DirectStream DAC get PerfectWave Transport FREE Last post on 3/20/15 at 11:59am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Buy PS Audio DirectStream DAC get PerfectWave Transport FREE Last post on 3/20/15 at 11:57am in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
- New HiFiMan HE-1000 Headphones PreOrders Coming Soon Last post on 3/20/15 at 10:12am in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank AudioQuest for providing me with a review sample of their product in exchange for my honest opinion. No matter how much I enjoy listening to...
Read a number of reviews on this pair of headphones before buying, and was quite surprised that no one mentioned the boxy band ( maybe somewhere around 3.5 - 5k ?? ) of upper mids. some songs...
Sony walkman A-10 review PACKAGING : so simple .. just the player,cable and...
Build I've had a lot of headphones in the past and prior to this I thought in the sub 300 price category the Beyer DT990/880 were the best, they certainly still are at the top of the chart but this...
A Brief Review of the FiiO X3 2nd Generation DAP with Comparisons to the Xuelin iHiFi 800. Firstly, I would like to thank Mr. James Chung for allowing this preview of FiiO’s new X3...
Moon Audio has a NEW Burson Conductor SL9018 Headphone Amplifier VALUED at $1550 to GIVE AWAY!!! ENTER on Facebook thru this link... - Page 3
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Why do these guys with these monstrous systems posting here?! LOL! You already have nice amps dammit!!!!!!! ;-)
Anyway, hopefully you consider Puerto Rico to be "part" of the U.S.??
Left to Right: Spider Moonlight, Ultrasone Signature DJ, Denon D5000 Lawton-modded, Lehman BCL amp, NuForce Icon HDP DAC/Amp, cheapo Audio Technica LP player, Perfect Sound Dido D901, MrSpeakers Mad Dogs, Monster N-Pulse, Yamaha HPH-MT220, JVC SZ2000.
Great contest! Facebook name is the same. Liam Strain.
My current setup:
Desktop Source: MacbookPro15 - Fidelia + AHP and Redline Monitor --> USB --> Yulong D100 --> Bottlehead Crack
Desktop Headphones: Sennheiser HD600, Denon D2000, Beyerdynamic 880/600,
Edited by liamstrain - 9/24/13 at 7:20pm
Here are some photos of my current hi-fi gear.
I have a question regarding the Facebook page though. If you're not logged-in to Facebook, the sweepstakes page shows a form that asks to provide your home address and phone number. However if you are signed-in to Facebook, and you "like" Moon Audio, the form disappears. Do we need to do one, or the other, or both?
The full setup is a Creative SoundBlaster ZxR (not shown), with some shielded RCA cables to the Project Ember (Mullard 12au7 installed), to either my PS500's, SR325i's, or my HD 558's (not shown).
Some pics of my ever growing collection :D
I would absolutely love to add the Conductor to it. I have wanted to try one out for some time now!
PS Audio Perfectwave Dac MkII, Schiit Bifrost DAC, Cypherlabs Algorythm Solo
Headroom Ultra Desktop Amp, Schiit Valhalla tube amp, Audioquest USB Dragonfly amp/dac, ALO RxMkII portable amp, ALO PanAm Triple Stack
Sennheiser HD800, Audeze LCD-3, Sennheiser HD 650, Sennheiser IE8, Bose QC3, Skullcandy Aviators, Beats Pro, Monster Miles Davis Turbines, Beyerdynamics DT880, AKG Q701, Monster Turbines, Sony XBR-500, Sony DRZX701, Bose IE2, Shure SE215, Fostex TH900, Sennheiser Amperiors, JHAudio JH16Pro CIEM, Denon AH-D600s
https://www.facebook.com/jjsnibbor - cuz why not.
Edited by Joshhh - 9/24/13 at 4:38pm
Here is my main shop rig. 2 Sansui Integrated Amps, a Violectric Headamp, a Rega DAC with a W4S converter and LCD-2's
Sources are a HP Envy Laptop running JRiver and an iPad running Equalizer Pro on a Pure i20 Dock.
And my wife wonders why I am always at the office....
That said, this wouldn't be a walk in the park review for the Burson. It would have to prove its worth in this setup.
The Rega/ Violectric combo is roughly on par price wise.... The Sansui likely towers over them both but it'd be interesting to see how well the Burson is able to slug it out.
THat is, if I were to win.... Either way... Pride of ownership. Pictures are always fun.
My rig: HE-500, LCD-2 Asgard(amp), Emotiva 100x(amp), Maverick D2 (dac)
note: its hard to see but the Maverick is on top of the algorithms books
- Moon Audio has a NEW Burson Conductor SL9018 Headphone Amplifier VALUED at $1550 to GIVE AWAY!!! ENTER on Facebook thru this link...
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 16 seconds ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 24 seconds ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 54 seconds ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (2/17/2015) 1 minute ago
- › The All new FiiO X1, 192K/24B, PCM5142 DAC and 100mW output with LO... 1 minute ago
- › Most disappointing headphone purchase 1 minute ago
- › Philips SHP9500 Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › New release - the AKG K553 Pro - featuring a killer Massdrop deal 1 minute ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon (mini desktop amp) 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest DragonFly v1.2 USB DAC by twister6
- › AKG K271 MKII Headphones by 1nfiniti
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by Mmet
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by Zulkr9
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by jdog
- › ZERO AUDIO-ear stereo headphone carbo Basso ZH-DX210-CB by AzimAkbar
- › Sennheiser HD540 Reference Headphones by homesicalien
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by acain
- › Incipio f38 Headphones by ahnvx
- › Bose® IE2 audio headphones by Sarurururu
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2