- 7,752 Posts. Joined 8/2011
- Location: Chicago!
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandMoon Audiotagged by MoonAudio, 9/13/13
Related Forum Threads
- How to connect Chord Hugo to Apple iDevices Last post on 8/26/15 at 1:30pm in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
- How to connect Chord Hugo to Apple iDevice Last post on 8/26/15 at 1:28pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- NEW Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Trio Portable Vacuum Tube Headphone Amplifier Last post on 8/26/15 at 1:05pm in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
- NEW Dragon Cables to Connect iPad & iPhone To Headphone Amps & DACs Last post on 8/11/15 at 8:49am in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
- New Ultrasone Edition 8 Carbon Headphones Last post on 7/8/15 at 1:06pm in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
These are easy to use and pair quickly with your device. The sound quality - lows, mids, and highs are excellent provided a good seal with the ear. Good bluetooth range, battery life, and comfort....
USED Shure E5, 425, 535 EX1000 is a good start to have a taste of pro sound. Islation is not that good when music isnt playing.
got one bad connection and replaced. But still you have to carry it carefully. Sound quality definitely improved.
Setting buttons easily to get clicked if you hand helding it. USB connection plug or jack is better than mico USB kind. For similar price, there are better, smaller one in the...
-- ~Photos by me~ The HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) is a wonderful, simple, clean DAC/Amp that is easy to use. I love things that just work. With the HiFimeDIY Sabre...
Moon Audio has a NEW Burson Conductor SL9018 Headphone Amplifier VALUED at $1550 to GIVE AWAY!!! ENTER on Facebook thru this link... - Page 13
post #181 of 184
10/14/13 at 12:52am
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
post #182 of 184
10/14/13 at 5:32pm
post #183 of 184
10/18/13 at 10:12am
post #184 of 184
10/22/13 at 5:27pm
- Moon Audio has a NEW Burson Conductor SL9018 Headphone Amplifier VALUED at $1550 to GIVE AWAY!!! ENTER on Facebook thru this link...
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Currently, there are 3205 Active Users (585 Members and 2620 Guests)
- › Best format for ripping CD's 5 seconds ago
- › Vsonic VSD2 / VSD2S and AN16 Impressions Thread 19 seconds ago
- › Ibasso DX80 48 seconds ago
- › AKG K7xx Limited Edition -- Like New in Box 53 seconds ago
- › Bass Heavy + all around freq. Studio Monitor Headphones?? 54 seconds ago
- › The "speed" of headphones 1 minute ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 1 minute ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...(previously 6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype) 1 minute ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-A900X Thread. :) 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 2 minutes ago
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Calyx Audio PaT Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier - Gold by nmatheis
- › Pioneer HRM-7 Professional Studio Headphones by grizzlybeast
- › ZMF x Vibro by keanex
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2