Headamp GSX MK2, LCD-3, TH-900, HD 800, HE-6, HE-500, and T1. WA2 with tons of tubes, Mytek Stereo 192 DSD DAC!
tons of tubes too.
Edited by Dubstep Girl - 9/15/13 at 4:50am
Nice! I don't currently live in the US but I've got relatives there, so it's worth trying...
- Headphones: Grado HP1, Grado HP2, HiFiMAN HE500, Sony SA5000, AKG K550, JH Audio JH13 Pro, Bang & Olufsen A8
- Speakers: Dali Lektor 2
- Headphone amp: HeadAmp GS-X
- Integrated amp: JVC A-S5
- Source: Abrahamsen V6.0
- Transport: iMac
- Speakers: Jamo R907
- Integrated amp: Marantz PM-11S2
- Source: Electrocompaniet ECD-1
- Transports: MacMini + M2Tech HiFace and Marantz BD7004
- Power conditioner: AC Organizer LC111
- Speaker cables: AudioQuest Rockefeller
- Analog interconnects: Acoustic Zen Silver Reference
- Digital interconnects: Acoustic Zen MC2
- Power cables: Acoustic Zen Krakatoa and Tsunami
Music Hall MMF 5.1 + Project Speedbox > Cambridge 551p Darkvoice 337se (lots of tubes)
Cary Audio Designe CDP-1 Cary Audio Designe CAI-1 > Quad 11L2, HSU Research Sub
Schiit Bifrost Schiit Asgard
Mackbook Pro > Schiit Gungir > Kenwood KA 3500, Schiit Mjolnir, Akai AA 1050 > HD-650 or LCD 2.2
LCD 2.2 Q cable
That's my stash!
Yep my current system is just my 1972 RCA console record player. I was using Sennheiser's HD580 and a vintage Pioneer SX-850 integrated amp. The amp died and took the HD580s with it. I have a new pair of Sennheiser's HD650 on the way though.
So right now I'm only on vinyl or I have my PC streaming wirelessly through an AirPort Express to the aux in on the console. So help me out Moon Audio, I could really use a new headphone amp and actual DAC to go with my new HD650!
Are the posts on this thread somehow being linked to the Facebook entries? I'm not sure I understand the reason for posting photos of our gear on Head-Fi.
In any case, this is what I currently own: NAD T533 DVD player, portable CD player, and Audio-Technica AD2000. No amp at the moment that I can use with the DVD player.