Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Dunu DN-1000 - Dunu's hybrid IEM - Impressions thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Dunu DN-1000 - Dunu's hybrid IEM - Impressions thread - Page 71

post #1051 of 1759
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post
 

Ok boys and girls, I have created a DN-2000 thread so we can shift the DN-2000 conversation over there. 

Save everything getting lost within this thread as it has been the last month.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/708935/dunu-dn-2000-hybrid-impresssions-appreciation-thread-its-coming

 

Great stuff there mate, well done :bigsmile_face:

post #1052 of 1759
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megane View Post
 

Yes, i'll try that too.

Have you already tried to burn in?
Do you have a new opinion on the dunu or you're still not satisfied?

post #1053 of 1759

I'm working on it, but i think it will require more time. My problem is that i can't obtain a good seal. If i use the biflange, i obtain decent (and i repeat, decent, nothing fabolous) bass, but high frequences are brutally cut. With any other tip, i lost the bass. Probably i have strange ears... i'll try tips from other earphones, make same experiment and we'll see. For now, i continue to think that these earphones are good, sure, but not so special. IMHO, obviously :)

post #1054 of 1759

Still no shipment from mp4nation :(. 

 

Have any of you guys begun to notice differences after burn in?

post #1055 of 1759
Quote:
Originally Posted by szliao04 View Post

Still no shipment from mp4nation frown.gif

Have any of you guys begun to notice differences after burn in?

Mate, what are you waiting for? More than 2 weeks on preorder, there's something definitely wrong with your order. Open a ticket and find out what's going on.
post #1056 of 1759
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by szliao04 View Post
 

Still no shipment from mp4nation :(. 

 

Have any of you guys begun to notice differences after burn in?

 

Not me, it was basically perfection from day one, as soon as I found the perfect rings/tips combination

post #1057 of 1759
Quote:
Originally Posted by szliao04 View Post

Still no shipment from mp4nation frown.gif

Have any of you guys begun to notice differences after burn in?

Pls cut a ticket first with ur order# requesting the status.......Meantime was your order successful?And did you see the purchase amount had been debited from your respective financial source? Check in spam for any emails from paypal etc.....
post #1058 of 1759
Quote:
Originally Posted by djvkool View Post
 

 

Not me, it was basically perfection from day one, as soon as I found the perfect rings/tips combination

+1 exactly the same experience here!

post #1059 of 1759
Quote:
Originally Posted by szliao04 View Post
 

Still no shipment from mp4nation :(. 

 

Have any of you guys begun to notice differences after burn in?

No difference for me so far. I put on the wide bore biflange the first time and it gave me a perfect seal with great comfort. Loving it ever since :-D

post #1060 of 1759
Hi friends. I saw that some of you have colofly c3 and saw your comments he better combo with the dunu than dx50 such as http://www.head-fi.org/t/667502/colorfly-c3-vs-fiio-x3. I'm really debating whether to order the c3 from mp4nation or buy the dx50. I do not want the x3 because I saw a few people who were disappointed with it .i do not want dac because of discomfort, I'm looking for the best to dunu dn1000 and very hard for me to decide,I have samsung s3 and cowon c2 .
Sorry for my English.
Edited by nati8056 - 3/9/14 at 5:26am
post #1061 of 1759
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by nati8056 View Post

Hi friends. I saw that some of you have colofly c3 and saw your comments he better combo with the dunu than dx50 such as http://www.head-fi.org/t/667502/colorfly-c3-vs-fiio-x3. I'm really debating whether to order the c3 from mp4nation or buy the dx50. I do not want the x3 because I saw a few people who were disappointed with it .i do not want dac because of discomfort, I'm looking for the best to dunu dn1000 and very hard for me to decide,I have samsung s3 and cowon c2 .
Sorry for my English.

My DN-1000 sounds great with anything; iPod classic, Clip+, DX50, C3, Aune T1, and even straight out of my MacBook

post #1062 of 1759
Quote:
Originally Posted by nati8056 View Post

Hi friends. I saw that some of you have colofly c3 and saw your comments he better combo with the dunu than dx50 such as http://www.head-fi.org/t/667502/colorfly-c3-vs-fiio-x3. I'm really debating whether to order the c3 from mp4nation or buy the dx50. I do not want the x3 because I saw a few people who were disappointed with it .i do not want dac because of discomfort, I'm looking for the best to dunu dn1000 and very hard for me to decide,I have samsung s3 and cowon c2 .
Sorry for my English.

I had the C3 and DX50 at the same time so I'll chime in. If you need the extras that the DX50 offers like variable gain, a LO, touch screen, USB OTG capability for your other headphones, it's a great piece for that, however, if you'll only be listening with you DN1000s and you just need a good-sounding standalone player, then I'd say to go for the C3. 

post #1063 of 1759
I have the cowon c2 and I really do not like his sound even he had good reviews sound. I think the c2 is not detailed and clean. Before I had the iriver u10 and it was much better quality., I want to buy a dap just for the sound and want to have a lot better sound quality than the cowon c2., I want a clean detailed sound with high resolution and high-quality bass. the dunu should arrive as doon and I wand good dap.
Edited by nati8056 - 3/9/14 at 9:03am
post #1064 of 1759
Quote:
Originally Posted by nati8056 View Post

I have the cowon c2 and I really do not like his sound even he had good reviews sound. I think the c2 is not detailed and clean. Before I had the iriver u10 and it was much better quality., I want to buy a dap just for the sound and want to have a lot better sound quality than the cowon c2., I want a clean detailed sound with high resolution and high-quality bass. the dunu should arrive as doon and I wand good dap.


Colorfly C3 sounds better than Cowon C2, I have owned many Cowon models, S9,J3,D2+,C2, the little Colorfly is better than them all. It is especially skilled in instrument seperation, soundstage and good detailing levels for the price. Plus when you pair it with Dunu they both together create a nice timbre that sounds 'kind of' high end, well for the price. Never tried the Dunu with DX50 but I can tell you C3 / Dunu = good. Nice clear and detailed.
post #1065 of 1759
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeDoe View Post
 

I had the C3 and DX50 at the same time so I'll chime in. If you need the extras that the DX50 offers like variable gain, a LO, touch screen, USB OTG capability for your other headphones, it's a great piece for that, however, if you'll only be listening with you DN1000s and you just need a good-sounding standalone player, then I'd say to go for the C3. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post


Colorfly C3 sounds better than Cowon C2, I have owned many Cowon models, S9,J3,D2+,C2, the little Colorfly is better than them all. It is especially skilled in instrument seperation, soundstage and good detailing levels for the price. Plus when you pair it with Dunu they both together create a nice timbre that sounds 'kind of' high end, well for the price. Never tried the Dunu with DX50 but I can tell you C3 / Dunu = good. Nice clear and detailed.

Thanks for your recommendations men

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by djvkool View Post
 

My DN-1000 sounds great with anything; iPod classic, Clip+, DX50, C3, Aune T1, and even straight out of my MacBook

I understand you say with all player DUNU sounds great, but do you think the C3 will improve the quality sound?

 I'll be happy to hear also for you what you say about the colorfly c3.

thanks alot

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Dunu DN-1000 - Dunu's hybrid IEM - Impressions thread