Wow, pretty nice price! Would you want to keep it to compare to the to-be built Levi?
- productWoo Audio WA5 LEtagged by System, 9/12/13
Related Forum Threads
- End-game Amp Decision CALG vs ECBA/2A3 vs WA5 Last post on 10/24/13 at 11:59am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- WTB: Woo Audio WA5-LE Last post on 10/8/13 at 7:10am in Amplification For Sale / Trade
- Woo Audio WA5-LE Last post on 9/2/13 at 9:47pm in Amplification For Sale / Trade
- Woo Audio WA5 Last post on 7/29/13 at 9:13pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- WOO WA5 LE vs Mapletree MAD Super HD Last post on 5/30/13 at 12:19pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
Last edited: 1/22/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Amps & Other Gear)Last edited: 12/28/12
The Sennheiser Momentum On Ear is bursting with goodness. Nice looks, sound, and great value to go with it. Now, Let's go straight into it! These look so phenomenal, with all that alcantara...
The Sennheiser PX 360 headphones look good, and are very comfortable, at least to me, but the earcups fit just nicely over my ears. Any smaller and I would not be able to fit these over my ears....
Bass response doesn't bleed to the vocals or any other frequency whatsoever, thin lightweight cable with no microphonics and small plug to connect to portable devices. Some people called...
I don't consider them nice or even fun but everytime I'm working out I feel like I made a great investment. Going out with my Westone 4R or my customs make me feel paranoid to some extend. The...
I noticed so much praise around here that my expectations were quite high and I gotta say: I was not disappointed at all. There's little new we can say about such a famous/infamous IEM. I bought a...
For Sale: Woo WA5-LE with tube upgrade package **Free Shipping CONUS** - Page 2post #16 of 429/12/13 at 5:12pmpost #17 of 429/12/13 at 5:22pmpost #18 of 429/12/13 at 5:27pmpost #19 of 429/12/13 at 7:44pmThread Starterpost #20 of 429/12/13 at 7:48pmpost #21 of 429/12/13 at 7:49pmThread Starterpost #22 of 429/12/13 at 8:09pmpost #23 of 429/12/13 at 9:27pmThread StarterQuote:
Well I've got quite a few notes on the WA5-LE, I think I have a pretty solid handle on it's sound sig. I'll be sure to posts some thoughts based on this down the line when the Leviathan comes.
-Danielpost #24 of 429/12/13 at 9:38pmQuote:
Sorry for the ignorance. What Leviathan are you referring to?post #25 of 429/12/13 at 9:52pmThread Starterpost #26 of 429/12/13 at 10:10pmpost #27 of 429/12/13 at 10:26pm
May be it's better not to know , your wallet will thank you...
Besides the Levi, there are some other new EC designs (2A3x4 or 445) that are not on the website yet. Craig is still trying to select an opt, so no build yet.post #28 of 429/12/13 at 10:47pmThread StarterQuote:
EC 2A3x4 is the closest thing to the Levi. My Levi is one of five with with Tango ITs. 2A3x4 should be pretty remarkable as well once Craig finally nails that one down.
-Danielpost #29 of 429/13/13 at 2:15amQuote:
i want to tube roll though.
also gettiing double rectifiers would be tough.
double 596s, double metal mullards, double sophia, double eml, double 5R4GY, etc.....
we're trying to work out some 3 way thingy with JC9394 cause i'm more interested in the WA22.
- Woo WA5-LE with tube upgrade package **Free Shipping CONUS**
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
- › Chord Hugo 35 seconds ago
- › REVIEW: Ostry KC06 54 seconds ago
- › Best earphones for running under $30 1 minute ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 1 minute ago
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 3 minutes ago
- › The Bucket-Rin OA-7: A DiY driver transplant into a Pickering OA-7... 3 minutes ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 4 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 4 minutes ago
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 4 minutes ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by TripBitShooter
- › Sennheiser PX 360 Collapsible Wired Headphone with Clear Natural... by TripBitShooter
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by squallkiercosa
- › Shure SE215 by squallkiercosa
- › Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie... by squallkiercosa
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by LaPierre
- › Noble Audio FR by HideousPride
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by AManAnd88Keys
- › JBL J33 Premium In-Ear Headphones - Black by QyababAM
- › Sennheiser HD 580 by achelgeson
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob