Wow, pretty nice price! Would you want to keep it to compare to the to-be built Levi?
- productWoo Audio WA5 LEtagged by System, 9/12/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Accidental WA5-LE Owner Last post on 9/18/14 at 8:37pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- End-game Amp Decision CALG vs ECBA/2A3 vs WA5 Last post on 10/24/13 at 11:59am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- WTB: Woo Audio WA5-LE Last post on 10/8/13 at 7:10am in Amplification For Sale / Trade
- Woo Audio WA5-LE Last post on 9/2/13 at 9:47pm in Amplification For Sale / Trade
- Woo Audio WA5 Last post on 7/29/13 at 9:13pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Introduction – Read Heath Audio (or RHA for short) are soon to release their latest and greatest earphone, the T10i. Much like the rest of RHA’s products, the T10i’s were designed to offer premium...
I've owned an EarMax and Sennheiser HD 580's for 20 years, so I'm already familiar with tubed OTL headphone amps. The linestage of my old Quicksilver started developing some noise, and I didn't...
I bought these from Amazon about 2 weeks ago, and felt buyer's remorse when I wasn't blown away by the sound. They aren't bad, but they do lack bass and the feel is cheap. They were somewhat...
I would like to thank Brainwavz for the review sample of R3! Brainwavz R3 is a dual dynamic drivers IEM. It has 2 dynamic drivers in each housing, facing each other into a sound blending...
HIFIMAN HE-560 ON TAP: A FIRST DAY REVIEW SAGA (HIFIMAN HE-560 TOUR IMPRESSIONS) FIRST IMPRESSIONS Wow ... what a big box! I was expecting a more economically packaged box, but once I...
For Sale: Woo WA5-LE with tube upgrade package **Free Shipping CONUS** - Page 2
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Well I've got quite a few notes on the WA5-LE, I think I have a pretty solid handle on it's sound sig. I'll be sure to posts some thoughts based on this down the line when the Leviathan comes.
Sorry for the ignorance. What Leviathan are you referring to?
May be it's better not to know , your wallet will thank you...
Besides the Levi, there are some other new EC designs (2A3x4 or 445) that are not on the website yet. Craig is still trying to select an opt, so no build yet.
EC 2A3x4 is the closest thing to the Levi. My Levi is one of five with with Tango ITs. 2A3x4 should be pretty remarkable as well once Craig finally nails that one down.
i want to tube roll though.
also gettiing double rectifiers would be tough.
double 596s, double metal mullards, double sophia, double eml, double 5R4GY, etc.....
we're trying to work out some 3 way thingy with JC9394 cause i'm more interested in the WA22.
- Woo WA5-LE with tube upgrade package **Free Shipping CONUS**
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Is iTunes Home Sharing bit perfect and transcode all formats to ALAC? 57 seconds ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 1 minute ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser ie800 2 minutes ago
- › Help! Looking for a good multimedia player and amp for Shure SE846 2 minutes ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 3 minutes ago
- › High-End Earbuds (Dasetn, Tingo, Blox, Yuin etc) and Earbud Gear... 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › Over-ear alternative to grado sr80e? 6 minutes ago
- › Can Con 4.75 - Sydney Australia meet! 7 minutes ago
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Terja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by xonarboy87
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › FitEar Private 333 by Kiats
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)