Wow, pretty nice price! Would you want to keep it to compare to the to-be built Levi?
- productWoo Audio WA5 LEtagged by System, 9/12/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Accidental WA5-LE Owner Last post on 11/7/14 at 8:23pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- End-game Amp Decision CALG vs ECBA/2A3 vs WA5 Last post on 10/24/13 at 11:59am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- WTB: Woo Audio WA5-LE Last post on 10/8/13 at 7:10am in Amplification For Sale / Trade
- Woo Audio WA5-LE Last post on 9/2/13 at 9:47pm in Amplification For Sale / Trade
- Woo Audio WA5 Last post on 7/29/13 at 9:13pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
I have own the Dunu tridents for about 4-5 months, and about a week about, the left ear suddenly stopped working. I left them on my desk for the weekend, no spills, or anything touching them. Now i...
The Brainwavz M1 has been widely toted as a popular option at under $50 for the last few years. Why is that the case? Well, because at the time of their debut, they were one the few balanced...
Intro Here is a review of the Audio-Technica CKR10 there are a couple reviews of this model already but the more reviews the better. First I would like to say thank you to Audio-Technica for...
So, a review Woo Audio WA2... I have divided it into some headings, and rated them out of 100. These are my ratings based on my personal opinion. I'm open to comments as well, feel free to voice...
Intro After briefly owning and eventually selling the Audio Technica ATH - M50, there were quite a few things that I still desired in a closed headphone. I wanted something more comfortable...
For Sale: Woo WA5-LE with tube upgrade package **Free Shipping CONUS** - Page 2
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Well I've got quite a few notes on the WA5-LE, I think I have a pretty solid handle on it's sound sig. I'll be sure to posts some thoughts based on this down the line when the Leviathan comes.
Sorry for the ignorance. What Leviathan are you referring to?
May be it's better not to know , your wallet will thank you...
Besides the Levi, there are some other new EC designs (2A3x4 or 445) that are not on the website yet. Craig is still trying to select an opt, so no build yet.
EC 2A3x4 is the closest thing to the Levi. My Levi is one of five with with Tango ITs. 2A3x4 should be pretty remarkable as well once Craig finally nails that one down.
i want to tube roll though.
also gettiing double rectifiers would be tough.
double 596s, double metal mullards, double sophia, double eml, double 5R4GY, etc.....
we're trying to work out some 3 way thingy with JC9394 cause i'm more interested in the WA22.
- Woo WA5-LE with tube upgrade package **Free Shipping CONUS**
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › FiiO X3K 45 seconds ago
- › Is S/PDIF the same as digital Coax? 55 seconds ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 1 minute ago
- › New Planars Out of the Ukraine! 2 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound blaster E5 - Headphone amp + USB DAC with OTG +... 3 minutes ago
- › TOPPING NX1 Portable Headphone Amplifier Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 5 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 6 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 1/4/2015:... 6 minutes ago
- › DUNU DN-12 Trident by Ghoulcow
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by Tom22
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by acain
- › Woo Audio 2 by mikoss
- › KAM HP1 by LowDose
- › Schiit Vali by Mr Rick
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by Spiderman
- › Audinst HUD-mx2 by YoYo JoKeR
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by koloseij
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)