post #1 of 1
Thread Starter 

Hello Everyone,

I just purchased a great (used) set of Mad Dog headphones. The (detachable) cable it came with only has a 1/4" TRS jack and I'd like to change it to 1/8".
I'm having trouble querying it the right way in the Ebays and Amazons - so I can't find it to be purchased online.

Aside from how to best query it online, here are a few questions:

Is this something that could possible hinder the sound quality if I don't make sure to get a good quality adapter?

Where would you recommend finding one, online or wherever (I'm in Calgary Canada)


Since it's detachable - would you suggest I just buy a cable that goes right into the headphones? If so, where would I best shop for that at a reasonable price?

Thanks for your time guys,