I've had this unit for a long time in my bag as a portable DAC/Amp. I love that it is based on the XMOS interface, works perfectly with Linux systems and MPD. It's been paired with my travel PXC-450s and occasionally my HD650s.
Recently I've been on the move too much and rarely get this guy out for a listen (plugging directly into my laptop for speed).
- True 24Bit/192K USB-DAC, supports bit for bit decoding.
- Asynchronous USB transfer
- WM8740 DAC chip
- Up to 24Bit/192K coaxial output
- RCA output and Line out.
- Built-in +/- 5V class A headphone amplfiier that run off of USB power
- Full aluminum case
- Measures 60W*93L*22H (mm), and weights 108g
- Comes with USB Cable, and Leather pouch
Will ship in the original box, with original warranty card. I expect the buyer to choose the shipping method and I'll split the shipping cost.