Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model - Page 355

post #5311 of 6312

Dignis Canas Buttero cases made in Italy for the Sony ZX1 Players

 


Edited by joshuachew - 5/14/14 at 6:20am
post #5312 of 6312

Nice case but it doesn't look like it has adequate protection on the bottom.

post #5313 of 6312

I have ordered a case from Japan, and asked my friend for DIY the leather cover.

 

 

 

:tongue_smile:

post #5314 of 6312
Quote:
Originally Posted by zfannewb View Post
 

HI everyone, I will be visiting Japan in June for a few weeks. Where is the best place to pick up a zx or perhaps an f series walkman?

I was also wondering about the power and charging these devices.  Japan is on 100 and north america is 110.  Is this a problem?

Thanks again.  

I have been to Tokyo in March. I can hardly find a ZX-1 in retail store.

Finally I ordered on the Internet and paid by credit card.

However, the store required me to present my passport and credit card copy so as to process the order (as I am a foreigner)

So, you'd better search online for a retail store.

If you can email communicate in Japanese, it'd be fine to buy online.

(I believe Amazon Japan would be a easier way, but the price is not cheap)

post #5315 of 6312
Quote:
Originally Posted by audionewbi View Post

So Sony kiosk already have stock for the ZX-1, i think i am jus going to get it, cant wait for zx-2, Sony is slow in their DAP releases.

ZX-1 should be the Sony Walkman 35th-year anniversary model.

I doubt if there will be further model named in ZX.

post #5316 of 6312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbleroar View Post
 

Nice case but it doesn't look like it has adequate protection on the bottom.


And you would want to protect that lovely bottom :)

post #5317 of 6312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbleroar View Post

Nice case but it doesn't look like it has adequate protection on the bottom.

Yea. But I put it in another case. Haha. I know. I know. OCD gets the better of me.
post #5318 of 6312
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuachew View Post


Yea. But I put it in another case. Haha. I know. I know. OCD gets the better of me.

 

 

Yo dawg, I heard you like cases... :p

 

Seriously though, that Dignis case looks awesome. I've just been using the included Sony sleeve, but it stays in my bag a lot of the time anyway.

post #5319 of 6312
Quote:
Originally Posted by satish89 View Post




Yo dawg, I heard you like cases... tongue.gif

Seriously though, that Dignis case looks awesome. I've just been using the included Sony sleeve, but it stays in my bag a lot of the time anyway.

I love cases. Hehe. Especially well built one. Mehehe. I don't like the Sony sleeve and it's hard to insert and remove when it's in my pocket and I want to change sings/volume. When it's in my pocket I just use it with the Dignis case alone. When I am storing it the Dignis and the player goes into another case. Hehe. Lol.
post #5320 of 6312
Quote:
Originally Posted by OK-Guy View Post
 

 

Anak-Chan is best to ask where to pick up a ZX1 in Japan.

 

All Walkmans are charged via USB so you should have no problem... here in UK I tend to charge my ZX1/F887 via USB/Mains-plug which is rated at 240v.

 

I missed this. I was going to say that I'd be surprised if the ZX1 would still be hard to find 'cos it's been out for so long now (by JP standards ;-)). Having said that I did read somewhere someone wasn't able to find one very recently. I may do a little more "research" to see how readily available it is.

 

Edit: Oh...here it is. But looks like it was back in March that it was difficult to find :-

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by y2kbug View Post
 

I have been to Tokyo in March. I can hardly find a ZX-1 in retail store.

Finally I ordered on the Internet and paid by credit card.

However, the store required me to present my passport and credit card copy so as to process the order (as I am a foreigner)

So, you'd better search online for a retail store.

If you can email communicate in Japanese, it'd be fine to buy online.

(I believe Amazon Japan would be a easier way, but the price is not cheap)

post #5321 of 6312

I'm having trouble with Artist name spellings, you know when some albums have caps and some don't so they appear as two artists. I have some that I've corrected in Media go in every field I can think of but they still appear with the dual spellings on the player. Anyone know how to force this.

post #5322 of 6312

@AnakChan Can you comment on how ZX-1 pairs with MHd-Q7? Is it a nice combo?

Sadly I couldnt get to the shop on time to get to test the pairing myself, they have one unit left and I think by this weekend changes are they are going to sale it. 

post #5323 of 6312
I didn't listen to my zx1 yesterday but had it on... great battery life on standby. 12 hours I only used 4%.
post #5324 of 6312
Quote:
Originally Posted by audionewbi View Post
 

@AnakChan Can you comment on how ZX-1 pairs with MHd-Q7? Is it a nice combo?

Sadly I couldnt get to the shop on time to get to test the pairing myself, they have one unit left and I think by this weekend changes are they are going to sale it. 

 

Wow, I will have to whip out my MHd-Q7. If you didn't mention it I'd completely forgotten I've got it! Will do it over the weekend.

post #5325 of 6312
Quote:
Originally Posted by redrich2000 View Post
 

I'm having trouble with Artist name spellings, you know when some albums have caps and some don't so they appear as two artists. I have some that I've corrected in Media go in every field I can think of but they still appear with the dual spellings on the player. Anyone know how to force this.

Probably one of the tag fields still has it listed as the two different spellings. Try using AudioTagger ($3.99 USD app you can download directly to the ZX1 from the Google Play Store) or MP3Tag (free for Windows PC) to view and edit all the tags.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model