I'm not too fussed at the moment. It's at the upper end of my price bracket and happy to hang on to my X1060 until either I get another discount code or some second hand ones start to appear.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productiBasso DX100 Reference DAPtagged by Music225, 4/20/14
- productiBasso DX50 DAPtagged by Music225, 4/20/14
- productInEar StageDiver SD-3tagged by Music225, 4/21/14
- productiriver RWA AK100tagged by Music225, 4/20/14
- productShure SE535-V Earphonetagged by Music225, 4/19/14
- productShure Sound Isolating Earphone SE315 Hi-Definition Micro Speaker with Tuned Bass Port (Black)tagged by Music225, 4/19/14
- productSony NWZ-X1050tagged by dbsaffor, 1/11/14
Related Forum Threads
- The Sad State Of The So Called Audiophile DAP Market Last post on Today at 12:49 pm in Portable Source Gear
- Mediamonkey for Metro looks good for Windows 8/8.1 Last post on 3/1/14 at 5:17pm in Computer Audio
- opinions needed for better portable setup Last post on 4/8/14 at 5:12pm in Portable Source Gear
- Next DAP needed, 801 dead. What next? 901. C4, AK100,X3/5/7, DX50/90/100 Last post on 3/31/14 at 11:51am in Portable Source Gear
- Portable audiophile DAP with lots of avail disk space? Last post on 1/19/14 at 7:32pm in Portable Source Gear
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/4/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
(Note - XL ear pads are installed. The sound will be judged based on that.) Introduction: I purchased these headphones mainly out of curiosity. I was reading reviews and watching youtubers...
Accessories: Includes a pouch and cable. Pouch is well-built, compact, and stylish. Soft, flexible cable has never tangled for me in my time with it. Right angled jack is durable and well-relieved....
First off, I would like to thank Noisehush for sending me the NX85's! I'll get into the review now. Packaging: The NX85 come in a sturdy black card board box. It is all black, except the...
The LH Labs Geek Out had a lot to live up to. A good 7+ months ago, the Geek Out started as a concept. This concept was to bring a high quality audio experience into a small and affordable device....
If you like electric music or hip hop rap,this is it,but if you want a more balanced sound you better go for the sennheiser momentum or ue6000.
Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model - Page 329
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #4922 of 49264/23/14 at 3:49pmpost #4923 of 49264/23/14 at 4:21pm
I want to sync my iTunes playlists with my ZX1, so I can have the same music on an iPad and my ZX1. Is there a program that monitors iTunes and its' playlists that I can use to do this? I've tried Media Go and Media Monkey, neither seem to pick up the iTunes plalylists. I know I can manually do this, but was looking for something more automated.
Edited by y2jdmbfan - Today at 5:25 pmpost #4924 of 49264/23/14 at 9:01pmQuote:Originally Posted by PPCG
Here is the way to increase the ZX1's output power
1. Make sure the xLoud & Clear Phase was checked in the sound setting
2. Lower down the volume
3. Go to Setting / Apps / ALL / Sound enhancements / then push "Disable"
After disable the Sound enhancements, EQ won't work anymore.
You have to restart the ZX1 to make it work again.
Anyone else tried this? Can you still use an alternative EQ app?post #4925 of 49264/23/14 at 10:51pmpost #4926 of 49264/23/14 at 11:41pm
- Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 16 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 22 seconds ago
- › Dasetn M760/M1/M3/AP8 earbuds Review/Impressions/Appreciation 26 seconds ago
- › Asus Essence One Headphone Amp/DAC (CeBIT 2011) 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser momentum on-ear black (fake?) 1 minute ago
- › NEW: Audio-Technica ATH-ESW11LTD 3 minutes ago
- › Nuforce Primo 8 - an Audiophile Phase Coherent Quad Balanced... 3 minutes ago
- › NuForce UDAC 2 (lowered price) 5 minutes ago
- › O2 AMP + ODAC 7 minutes ago
- › Westone ADV ALPHA earphones - New 8 minutes ago
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by zach8278
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by zach8278
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by White Lotus
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by 2001Audiophile
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude