or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model - Page 163

post #2431 of 7455
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnakChan View Post

No practical case has been released yet but Vannuys has released some so-called ZX1 cases (which may as well be generic cases). I bought one anyway cos I didn't want the actual Sony case to wear out.



I'm receiving 2 more ZX1 for friends today smily_headphones1.gif.
This is the same format as the PSP Go case I am using...well I wait. I am well known for my patience...NOT.
post #2432 of 7455
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post


This is the same format as the PSP Go case I am using...well I wait. I am well known for my patience...NOT.


At least no one will be stealing your player.

post #2433 of 7455

pleasant surprises came over the past few days

 

 

 

Player : Sony NW-ZX1 

CIEM: Noble Audio K10

Cable : Nocturnal Audio Hydra 8 Hybrid

Tablet : IPAD Air 128GB + Cellular

 

 

enjoying aural nirvana now......loving the staging, bass bumps and clarity ZX1. I'm Satisfied


Edited by Chevalierr - 12/26/13 at 10:04pm
post #2434 of 7455
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevalierr View Post
 

pleasant surprises came over the past few days

 

 

 

Player : Sony NW-ZX1 

CIEM: Noble Audio K10

Cable : Nocturnal Audio Hydra 8 Hybrid

Tablet : IPAD Air 128GB + Cellular

 

 

enjoying aural nirvana now......loving the staging, bass bumps and clarity ZX1. I'm Satisfied

 

beautiful :) I'd love to hear the ZX1 myself

post #2435 of 7455
Quote:
Originally Posted by streetcar View Post
 

on the main desktop page, press the circle button with the 6 dots in middle, then keep swiping to the left until widgets come up. then hold and put on the deskytop

 

Ah ah ah... and I'm an oldies when it comes to Android!!!! A little too obvious for me. Thanks a lot.

post #2436 of 7455

Price Japan say my ZX1 will ship on the 31st of Dec, so I'm happy :) Not to long till its in my greedy lil hands now!

post #2437 of 7455

So it looks like I have great timing. I sent price japan an email just to be sure and they said mine will ship out on the Dec 31 so it's almost like no waiting for me :)

post #2438 of 7455
Quote:
Originally Posted by rawrster View Post
 

So it looks like I have great timing. I sent price japan an email just to be sure and they said mine will ship out on the Dec 31 so it's almost like no waiting for me :)

When did you order? I'm really on the fence on what to do for the next mp3 player in my life as I am bored of apple (the classic is only here for a)storage and b)audiobooks, still the best player for it!).

post #2439 of 7455

I guess my zx1 is shipping out on the 31st too then : ) wasn't expecting it to ship so soon since it was still backordered when I placed my order.

post #2440 of 7455
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidcotton View Post

When did you order? I'm really on the fence on what to do for the next mp3 player in my life as I am bored of apple (the classic is only here for a)storage and b)audiobooks, still the best player for it!).

Yesterday but apparently the cutoff for this batch was yesterday as well. It seems like the wait times for the batches are not too bad. The last one shipped around 2 weeks ago I think.
post #2441 of 7455
Quote:
Originally Posted by rawrster View Post


Yesterday but apparently the cutoff for this batch was yesterday as well. It seems like the wait times for the batches are not too bad. The last one shipped around 2 weeks ago I think.

 

I missed the current batch, too. Just ordered a ZX1 and a PHA-2. Head-Fi is hurting my wallet...

post #2442 of 7455

Received good news tonight, my ZX1 should arrive Monday!

 

Now waiting for the Noble 5 to arrive so I can pair them together..........

post #2443 of 7455

If I order a ZX1 now from pricejapan when will it get to me?

post #2444 of 7455
Quote:
Originally Posted by VisceriousZERO View Post
 

If I order a ZX1 now from pricejapan when will it get to me?


How much money you are earning mate? Seriously, the more I read the more I feel jealous :D All those ciems, daps and never stopping new comers ;)

 

Anyway, I wish you best of luck in this hobby. It can be horribly money consuming.

post #2445 of 7455
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberOzL View Post


How much money you are earning mate? Seriously, the more I read the more I feel jealous biggrin.gif All those ciems, daps and never stopping new comers wink.gif

Anyway, I wish you best of luck in this hobby. It can be horribly money consuming.

Haha! Just enough wink.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model