or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model - Page 130

post #1936 of 7455
Quote:
Originally Posted by prathan View Post
 


I use a Neutron app as main application.(It too drain batt T_T)

When I want to change/pause/play track, I have to change it by touch operation.

But ZX1 has Hardward buttons so I don't need to turn screen on for changing track every time ^_^.

 

BlueTooth function is also great sounds.

Better than my previous Z and Samsung Note II.

 

 

 

sweet rig !:gs1000smile:..i recognize the zx1 and the 334, but thats about all I know. You mind sharing details of the rest of the rig?  

cheers !

post #1937 of 7455

For owners & potential owners of the ZX1 a free Wav download... enjoy :bigsmile_face:

 

http://soundcloud.com/grantlazlo/marvin-gaye-and-the-grant?utm_source=soundcloud&utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=twitter

 

post #1938 of 7455

I think I've decided that I'll get a pair of these after I sell my TF10. There's no rush on my end since they are on back order at price japan now. The only annoyance is that I would need some straight plugs for my cables (or I could just deal with it) since it looks like it has a headphone out on the bottom and not the top. 

post #1939 of 7455
Wait a minute:
Somebody said that the Z1 puts the Tera Player to shame..You haven't heard it yourself with the Korta Loss moded have you?
Maybe price wise....ha ha..
I love my Tera which is 100% bug free and will never need a firmware update.smily_headphones1.gif
post #1940 of 7455
Quote:
Originally Posted by musicday View Post

Wait a minute:
Somebody said that the Z1 puts the Tera Player to shame..You haven't heard it yourself with the Korta Loss moded have you?
Maybe price wise....ha ha..
I love my Tera which is 100% bug free and will never need a firmware update.smily_headphones1.gif

There is not such a thing as bug free more like lacking features :D

To be honest, no one can ever claim bug free, it is just theoretically impossible to determine and therefore guaranteed, first principle of software engineering. :wink_face:

post #1941 of 7455
Quote:
Originally Posted by musicday View Post

I love my Tera which is 100% bug free and will never need a firmware update.smily_headphones1.gif

 

small point but you usually only get a firmware update when Sony upgrades Andriod sweets & ice-creams.


Edited by OK-Guy - 12/15/13 at 4:37pm
post #1942 of 7455
Quote:
Originally Posted by musicday View Post

Wait a minute:
Somebody said that the Z1 puts the Tera Player to shame..You haven't heard it yourself with the Korta Loss moded have you?
Maybe price wise....ha ha..
I love my Tera which is 100% bug free and will never need a firmware update.smily_headphones1.gif

 

You can quote me from here to heaven's end. The ZX1 totally puts the Tera to shame. Sony just put the TP out of business. Without question. If you need details, I'm happy to oblige.

post #1943 of 7455
Quote:
Originally Posted by OK-Guy View Post
 

For owners & potential owners of the ZX1 a free Wav download... enjoy :bigsmile_face:

 

http://soundcloud.com/grantlazlo/marvin-gaye-and-the-grant?utm_source=soundcloud&utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=twitter

 

Creedence Clearwater also sings that song, where is the download for that? :eek: lol

post #1944 of 7455
Quote:
Originally Posted by musicheaven View Post
 

Creedence Clearwater also sings that song, where is the download for that? :eek: lol

 

I was leaving that for you to do... :wink_face:

post #1945 of 7455
Quote:
Originally Posted by OK-Guy View Post
 

 

I was leaving that for you to do... :wink_face:

Without further due, here is the other version:

 

post #1946 of 7455

that's pretty awesome... I was thinking of replacing my few Albums of their's with the K2 cd remasters after Xmas... found those on Amazon.com a month back, should upload into hi-res.

post #1947 of 7455
Quote:
Originally Posted by rawrster View Post


I might be over thinking this purchase. I've never thought of buying a dap this expensive. I do like a good battery and good ui as most of these daps have better sound than ui. The side buttons look pretty useful compared to my x3 that needs the screen to be in to do anything.


I understand your viewpoint, me too. I suggest we wait for comparisons with the new X5

post #1948 of 7455
Quote:
Originally Posted by musicheaven View Post

. . . The ZX1 for an affordable price. . . .

 

Affordable? There are those who understand good-quality audio who would never consider a $725 music box "affordable."

 

~Brian

post #1949 of 7455

You have to remember where we are. Only on head-fi would we consider a $725 dap affordable. Then again I did buy a backup iem a few weeks back that cost $500 lol

post #1950 of 7455
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodcans View Post

You can quote me from here to heaven's end. The ZX1 totally puts the Tera to shame. Sony just put the TP out of business. Without question. If you need details, I'm happy to oblige.

+1
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model