or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model - Page 120

post #1786 of 7502
Quote:
Originally Posted by turokrocks View Post
 

For you, I will Purk, and I am serious.:wink_face:

My friend...no need...please enjoy the Sony goodness for me.  :)

post #1787 of 7502
Quote:
Originally Posted by turokrocks View Post
 

For you, I will Purk, and I am serious.:wink_face:

 

That's gotta be the shortest love affair with a DAP.

post #1788 of 7502
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnakChan View Post
 

 

That's gotta be the shortest love affair with a DAP.

Naaaaaa, I will get her all it wants, I am in love.

She asked to be paired with the PHA-2, and I said , OK:blink:.

post #1789 of 7502

There have been 2 posts here I believe regarding Sony working on a superior successor to the ZX-1. Is this true and where has this info come from?


Edited by Cecala - 12/13/13 at 2:45am
post #1790 of 7502
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecala View Post
 

There have been 2 posts here I believe regarding Sony working on a superior successor to the ZX-1. Is this true and where has this info come from?

a 256 Gb version ? this will be enough good news for me !

post #1791 of 7502

Inb4 buying high-end DAP = chasing mobile phones.

post #1792 of 7502

Maybe you find this childish, but do guys give your DAPs names?

 

I call my new Xperia Z Ultra "Phabby" from Phablet and now I'm looking for a name for his little cousin, my ZX1. Any suggestions?

post #1793 of 7502
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemoon1 View Post
 

Maybe you find this childish, but do guys give your DAPs names?

 

I call my new Xperia Z Ultra "Phabby" from Phablet and now I'm looking for a name for his little cousin, my ZX1. Any suggestions?

Mine is "Zerexia One" :wink:.

post #1794 of 7502

I've just received my ZX1 from PriceJapan.

 

I was affraid about one thing: Will it have enough power to drive my Denon AH-D600 properly (This is what I use as my portable headphones). The AH-D600 is pretty easy to drive, but with my Galaxy S3 and Note 3 simply didn't give the punch.. And this little gem does, it gives the punch like my Corda StepDance does, wow, I am so f.... happy ;)

 

Just wanted to share ;)

post #1795 of 7502
Quote:
 Mine is "Zerexia One" :wink:.

 

Sounds nice and a bit sophisticated, but pretty long for a nickname!?

post #1796 of 7502
Quote:
Originally Posted by turokrocks View Post
 

The best way is to just create a folder in the Walkman drive, and copy your songs to it.

Media-Go is also very good, with both I never had a single problem.

 

Some quick notes:

My ZX1 is still burning with only flac, with 30GB of Hi-res music, and 50GB red-book.

I can say its resolving , fast and loves female vocals.

I think the Bass here is more controlled than the Z (the Z bass more prominent).

What strikes me the most is the sound stage, its so open.

I still cant believe I am getting this kind of SQ from a DAP that plays flac for +21hours, fast, beautiful and bug free UI.

I am sure that this purchase is probably the best I did since I joined Head-fi.

JVC HA-FXZ 200 loves amping, and with the ZX1 its not needed any more.

Line out vs USB to my Glacier:

With Line out the sound was warmer , and I found myself liking it more than while connected thru USB to it.

Sony "Welcome back":wink: 

 

update: there is Fantastic synergy between the Bey DT770 LE and the ZX1.

I've ordered one of these.  This comment that you actually prefer the line out to the feed to the Glacier is really encouraging.  I love my Touch/Glacier combination, and if there were a low-profile Lightning CCK/USB cable combo so as to make a compact rig, would be perfectly happy with that setup.  If this is an all-in-one package that's that good or better, and also offers good battery life, etc., and wireless/app capability: that's a game changer...

post #1797 of 7502

The Marathon is still going from yesterday 10:40 and playing my flac (HD and 44.1), and it is 16% now.

So its 21 hours and still got 16%.

 

WOW, The DX100 only lasted 6 hours max!!!


Edited by turokrocks - 12/13/13 at 8:33am
post #1798 of 7502
Quote:
Originally Posted by turokrocks View Post
 

Mine is "Zerexia One" :wink:.

Mine is "Uguu~"

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTGzW94JlGA

post #1799 of 7502
Quote:
Originally Posted by barbes View Post
 

I've ordered one of these.  This comment that you actually prefer the line out to the feed to the Glacier is really encouraging.  I love my Touch/Glacier combination, and if there were a low-profile Lightning CCK/USB cable combo so as to make a compact rig, would be perfectly happy with that setup.  If this is an all-in-one package that's that good or better, and also offers good battery life, etc., and wireless/app capability: that's a game changer...

 

if there were a low-profile Lightning CCK/USB cable combo so as to make a compact rig, would be perfectly happy:   the KERO cable

 

  

post #1800 of 7502
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post


Thank you
I will follow your advise

 

It really makes me feel good that I was able to help out anyone on this forum. You both have been a huge help to me.. so that's pretty much awesome.

 

Rudi- Your impressions of the ZX-1 to PHA-2 would be very helpful. I was *thiiiiiis* close to purchasing a Wagnus Epsilon S while in Japan, but never could manage to get out to Fuji Avic while I was in Tokyo a few weeks ago. I did manage to find e-earphone, Bic Camera and Yobobashi while I was in the country. Amazing selection of stuff. I could have spent many more hours in any of those stores.

 

OK-Guy,

 I'll post another observation in the PHA-2 forum. Would like to continue to understand your impressions as well, as I pretty much followed these forums leading up to your purchase (and then mine).

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model