Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model - Page 101

post #1501 of 6283

I'll be hitting Japan on Thurs. Going to walk in to Osaka's Sony Store and pick one of these bad boys up. Excited. What to do with my old Violet 64 Gig A876....?

post #1502 of 6283
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noble-Geezer View Post
 

 

could be as they're rushing out a AK140 (keep it quiet, it's a secret).

For a cheaply sum of $1500 that is.  Hey bigger screen bumps up the budget price you know?  ;)

post #1503 of 6283
Quote:
Originally Posted by purk View Post
 

For a cheaply sum of $1500 that is.  Hey bigger screen bumps up the budget price you know?  ;)

 

 

ahaa assuming the budget price(sic) is $1500, that'll equate to £1500 in the UK (AK dealers like to milk the cash cow over here).

 

You could buy three ZX1's for that money, small point if you're worried about memory space and you're not up for swapping the odd album between devices.

post #1504 of 6283
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noble-Geezer View Post
 

 

 

ahaa assuming the budget price(sic) is $1500, that'll equate to £1500 in the UK (AK dealers like to milk the cash cow over here).

 

You could buy three ZX1's for that money, small point if you're worried about memory space and you're not up for swapping the odd album between devices.


Actually, from what I have heard, the price is supposed to be around 15,000 HKD in HK. So 2k$. Maybe it will be cheaper elsewhere.

post #1505 of 6283
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post
 


Actually, from what I have heard, the price is supposed to be around 15,000 HKD in HK. So 2k$. Maybe it will be cheaper elsewhere.

Hate to side track, but that is quite a rip off if that is true.  I'm sure iRiver has been laughing all the way to bank lately.  

post #1506 of 6283

How ZX1 sound, bass mid treble, ss?????
who listen and feel for yourself

compare it with ak100


Edited by goncute - 12/8/13 at 9:29pm
post #1507 of 6283
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post
 


Actually, from what I have heard, the price is supposed to be around 15,000 HKD in HK. So 2k$. Maybe it will be cheaper elsewhere.

 

$2k USD (=£2k GBP) that's pretty outrageous, still best not to look the gift-horse in the mouth as it's probably waiting for the next firmware update.

 

btw our ZX1's have shipped (FedEx), saying it's a Thursday delivery, as your a lot nearer you should get yours before you go.

post #1508 of 6283
Aahh I'm still waiting on a e-mail from pricejapan on my end. Hoping I get the player before weeks end. >_< chose fedex shipping
post #1509 of 6283
Quote:
Originally Posted by puerrican85 View Post

Aahh I'm still waiting on a e-mail from pricejapan on my end. Hoping I get the player before weeks end. >_< chose fedex shipping

 

Keep an eye on your spam filter, I've had a few emails from Price-Japan end up in there.

 

I bet they're well busy trying to get orders out, Mimo's got shipped yesterday.

post #1510 of 6283

Damn, rumours of good sound plus being vastly cheaper than an AK120 have got me interested in this. 

post #1511 of 6283
Quote:
Originally Posted by Currawong View Post
 

Damn, rumours of good sound plus being vastly cheaper than an AK120 have got me interested in this. 

Welcome to our Sony club (drinks on me).

I think Sony is back :L3000: (will not confirm until I hear it myself, as my ears are the final judge)

post #1512 of 6283
Quote:
Originally Posted by Currawong View Post
 

Damn, rumours of good sound plus being vastly cheaper than an AK120 have got me interested in this. 

 

I take it that means you're not buying my AK120 anymore ;-)? Did I talk myself out of a sale here? Hehehe....Give my ZX1 a listen when you're here. Let me know what tracks you want to put on as a test.

post #1513 of 6283
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnakChan View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Currawong View Post
 

Damn, rumours of good sound plus being vastly cheaper than an AK120 have got me interested in this. 

 

I take it that means you're not buying my AK120 anymore ;-)? Did I talk myself out of a sale here? Hehehe....Give my ZX1 a listen when you're here. Let me know what tracks you want to put on as a test.

 

Ha! The only downside to moving on from my AK100 will be that I have the perfect padded case that fits both it and a pair of IEMs. I'll have to switch to something else.

post #1514 of 6283
Quote:
 from pricejapan.com:
 
Back-ordered.  
If you order now, it needs 15 days to be shipped..
 
 

Aahhh....too late for me....Look like I won't need this for awhile anyway.  Guys....we need more impressions when this has landed.

post #1515 of 6283
Quote:
Originally Posted by Currawong View Post

Ha! The only downside to moving on from my AK100 will be that I have the perfect padded case that fits both it and a pair of IEMs. I'll have to switch to something else.

Aww cmon and stick with me and stay with the AK100 lol. I should be getting my MK2 today to compare with the normal version before deciding if I'm gonna regret my purchase =/
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model