Now that Senn does a better job fixing prices, its pretty steady now. although I have seen HD650s that are going on 15 years.
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 9/8/13
Related Forum Threads
- Comparable to a HE-400 Last post on 12/15/13 at 7:40pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best affordable Amp/Dac for Sennheiser HD650 Last post on Today at 8:13 pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD650 amp/dac advice Last post on 12/13/13 at 7:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Upgrade Suggestions from NFB-12 Last post on 12/15/13 at 3:42pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Schiit Amp and DAC Last post on 12/11/13 at 5:15am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/16/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
160$ - 180$ price range but was lucky enough to buy it from e-bay only 100$ ?!!?
Intro My hifi journey started 2 years ago with a pair of Sennheiser hd598s and an Asus Xonar Essence Stx sound card. A modest entry, but I have spent a lot of money trying to recapture that wow...
Own them for a while now really love them! bought a couple comply foam tips which are more comfortable then the stock ones. the stock ones are decent i liked the triple flang ones but comply foam...
Introducing Brainwavz very uniquely designed dual dynamic IEM Brainwavz R3 (Comply Tips) Brainwavz R3 Dual Dynamic IEM I've been lucky enough recently to start...
Disclaimers: I'm a consumer, a headphone enthusiast, so I'm not using these for professional use. ... that's it They come in a nice box, really giving them a professional feel. The bag I...
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Senn HD 650 going up or down in price? - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The cord is detachable. You can replace with manufacturer stock or go aftermarket. HD600 and HD650 cables are interchangeable. Spec is on the manufacturer site
Actually I think the Lyr is warmer too but have you seen the bellow link?
What do you think? Do you agree with Mike?
- Senn HD 650 going up or down in price?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › What is soundstage? 23 seconds ago
- › Resonessence Labs Concero discussion/review thead 1 minute ago
- › Reversible AKG K701 bass mod 1 minute ago
- › Headphone Sugguestions! Need a breath of fresh air. 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › Need help finding a pair of backup bass headphones! 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 4 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › My Very Low Budget Nearfield Desktop Rig (Lepai amp and Dayton... 5 minutes ago
- › Yamaha HPH-MT120BL High Fidelity Over-ear Headphones by ron watson
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by davisman
- › TDK BA200 by ScreenKiller
- › Brainwavz R3 Dual Dynamic Driver Earphones by Brooko
- › Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone by Trunks159
- › Samson SR950 by Emid
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by Misterbushido-
- › Ultrasone DJ1 by HybridBlinds
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by davisman
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by gelocks
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by SocialCapital