Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Heir 8a vs jh16 freqphase
Related Forum Threads
- Help a heartbroken man in toronto decide for his first CIEM Last post on 4/23/13 at 11:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Heir audio 8A or Jh 16? Last post on 1/27/13 at 7:56pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Searching for a CIEM sound like Denon D7000 Last post on 11/21/12 at 8:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Where to demo UM Miracle, JH16 Freqphase, JH13 and Heir 8.A in NYC? Last post on 11/16/12 at 1:14pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ACS T1 Live! vs Heir Audio 8.A vs Unique Melody Miracle? Last post on 3/12/13 at 8:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/7/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/4/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Power Corner)Last edited: 12/28/12
Best i-Device portable DAC ever listened to, very neutral and smooth like from a desktop DAC. Currently using it with my iPod touch 5 (Yes, it's support lightinig connector). I will prefer filter...
The entire Sony xba line is gorgeous: very sensitive and well executed lines, comfortable despite size, flat cable, nice case, a 90'plug. The first time I tried the Xba3 the sound wasn't...
I purchased this on Amazon from a vendor that had a combined listing for the older model and newer E07 Andes. So I received the new model at the old model price and saved about $20. So that was...
These earphones are slightly overpriced compared to some competitive earphones. I think. I love the over-ear construction and the isolation is superb. The sound quality is impressive and...
Have had these for 3 months after losing a pair of Pioneer HDJ 500s. Preferred the look and build quality of the Pioneers, but the Sonys look ok and fold up nicely. The HDJ 500s didn't fold, but...
Heir 8a vs jh16 freqphase - Page 3post #31 of 399/9/13 at 5:51am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 399/9/13 at 5:56amThread StarterRhhhaaaa j'en sais sûr:mad:
When I do my ear impressions I'll send a picture of them to spiral ears, just to set my mind at rest... The se5 are tempting, definitely... What would be, technically speaking, your second choice after them (in the customs range), in case my ears don't fit...?post #33 of 399/9/13 at 6:47ampost #34 of 399/9/13 at 6:47amWell I only tried three customs so far, reshelled Shure se530, Miracles and SE5. 1plus2 are easily at the same level as top customs IMO. Otherwise tour guess is as good as mine. JH13fp seem nice but apparently JH will announce a new TOTL ciem soon.
Appart from that I trust what good review and my friends tell me...so now it is between Hidition NT6 and Fitear 435...or maybe 335.post #35 of 399/9/13 at 6:49ampost #36 of 399/9/13 at 6:53amThread StarterThis thread starts to smell too much of Camembert and baguette...
Well...when I started this thread, I admit my mind was more or less set on the 8a... But now that I know Mr Molton is no longer affiliated with heir, and that "maybe" Jerry Harvey is going to introduce a new totl product, I'm totally lost and confused. Patience seems to be the right course of action, I guess...post #37 of 399/9/13 at 6:54amQuote:
i was actually quite taken aback when i heard the 5.0 at the London meet earlier this year. I thought it sounded nothing like my 8a in a bad way....post #38 of 399/9/13 at 6:56ampost #39 of 399/9/13 at 7:23amQuote:Originally Posted by John0405
This thread starts to smell too much of Camembert and baguette...
Well...when I started this thread, I admit my mind was more or less set on the 8a... But now that I know Mr Molton is no longer affiliated with heir, and that "maybe" Jerry Harvey is going to introduce a new totl product, I'm totally lost and confused. Patience seems to be the right course of action, I guess...
If it helps any..... I am French as well, or at least Cajun by blood.... That said, I don't speak French, I speak English, Chinese and some Thai. (But I eat just about anything)Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Heir 8a vs jh16 freqphase
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Currently, there are 2957 Active Users (621 Members and 2336 Guests)
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Appreciation Thread 34 seconds ago
- › Sony's DSD-capable PHA-2 portable headphone amp/DAC 1 minute ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 150: Bloody Brilliant! 1 minute ago
- › Jerry Harvey, The Rise of the In-Ear Monitor | Talks at Google 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Resonessence Labs Concero discussion/review thead 2 minutes ago
- › InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread 3 minutes ago
- › High Isolating, Closed, Under $300 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 4 minutes ago
- › Fostex HP-P1 by Jensenchua
- › Sony XBA-3SL by squallkiercosa
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by originalsnuffy
- › Shure SE535-V Earphone by david8090
- › Sony MDR-V55/BR DJ style Headphones by Vero Golf Champ
- › Pure i20 iPod Dock by Gruffnutz
- › Astell & Kern AK240 by Currawong
- › Shure SE215 Special Edition by TherryK13
- › V-MODA XS by Tom22
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by xflight297
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob