Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Heir 8a vs jh16 freqphase
Related Forum Threads
- Help a heartbroken man in toronto decide for his first CIEM Last post on 4/23/13 at 11:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Heir audio 8A or Jh 16? Last post on 1/27/13 at 7:56pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Searching for a CIEM sound like Denon D7000 Last post on 11/21/12 at 8:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Where to demo UM Miracle, JH16 Freqphase, JH13 and Heir 8.A in NYC? Last post on 11/16/12 at 1:14pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ACS T1 Live! vs Heir Audio 8.A vs Unique Melody Miracle? Last post on 3/12/13 at 8:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/7/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/4/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Power Corner)Last edited: 12/28/12
The AH-D7100's immediately became my go-to headphones for daily use since the day I purchased them three weeks ago. They sound much fuller compared to my Beyerdynamic T5P's and produce high sound...
You get what you see. Nothing extra. CNT or "Carbon nano tube" diaphrams/drivers were developed by the Chinese (I studied this) and J.V.C was the first to mass produce it in their...
I could not recommend these headphones more, they sound better than anything else i have had the opportunity to listen to for more than five minutes. They take the best parts of the headphones i...
UnboxingUpon unboxing, I knew what the Sony MDR-1R MK2's were intended for; luxury. It came with a box very similar to the Sennheiser HD800's packaging, very pleasing to open and everything felt of...
I have passed on buying these because i generally do not play follow the leader well,so I was bidding on a set of Sennheiser HD 598s and was outbid at the last minute but wanted something new so...
Heir 8a vs jh16 freqphase - Page 3post #31 of 399/9/13 at 5:51am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 399/9/13 at 5:56amThread StarterRhhhaaaa j'en sais sûr:mad:
When I do my ear impressions I'll send a picture of them to spiral ears, just to set my mind at rest... The se5 are tempting, definitely... What would be, technically speaking, your second choice after them (in the customs range), in case my ears don't fit...?post #33 of 399/9/13 at 6:47ampost #34 of 399/9/13 at 6:47amWell I only tried three customs so far, reshelled Shure se530, Miracles and SE5. 1plus2 are easily at the same level as top customs IMO. Otherwise tour guess is as good as mine. JH13fp seem nice but apparently JH will announce a new TOTL ciem soon.
Appart from that I trust what good review and my friends tell me...so now it is between Hidition NT6 and Fitear 435...or maybe 335.post #35 of 399/9/13 at 6:49ampost #36 of 399/9/13 at 6:53amThread StarterThis thread starts to smell too much of Camembert and baguette...
Well...when I started this thread, I admit my mind was more or less set on the 8a... But now that I know Mr Molton is no longer affiliated with heir, and that "maybe" Jerry Harvey is going to introduce a new totl product, I'm totally lost and confused. Patience seems to be the right course of action, I guess...post #37 of 399/9/13 at 6:54amQuote:
i was actually quite taken aback when i heard the 5.0 at the London meet earlier this year. I thought it sounded nothing like my 8a in a bad way....post #38 of 399/9/13 at 6:56ampost #39 of 399/9/13 at 7:23amQuote:Originally Posted by John0405
This thread starts to smell too much of Camembert and baguette...
Well...when I started this thread, I admit my mind was more or less set on the 8a... But now that I know Mr Molton is no longer affiliated with heir, and that "maybe" Jerry Harvey is going to introduce a new totl product, I'm totally lost and confused. Patience seems to be the right course of action, I guess...
If it helps any..... I am French as well, or at least Cajun by blood.... That said, I don't speak French, I speak English, Chinese and some Thai. (But I eat just about anything)Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Heir 8a vs jh16 freqphase
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Heir Audio 8.ANo reviews yet.
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Currently, there are 2448 Active Users (499 Members and 1949 Guests)
- › Sennheiser HDVD800 Headphone Amplifier 53 seconds ago
- › The "IEMs That Significantly Perform BELOW Their Price Point" Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Unique Melody 3X Universal Triple Hybrid - AUSTRALIAN TOUR and... 4 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Audio-GD NFB-11.32 (Delivery & Impression Thread)!!! 5 minutes ago
- › Make the change—with one tiny wire.FiiO Headphone cable- RC-X will... 5 minutes ago
- › Toxic Cables - The Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum vs. PSB M4U1 6 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by sjp3003
- › JVC Kenwood Victer stereo headphones HA-SZ2000 japan import by Hawaiibadboy
- › PSB M4U 1 by yay101
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by Nec3
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by turbomustang84
- › Superlux HD669 by mang0
- › IFI Gemini usb cable by turo91
- › Sony Over-Ear Headphones - MDR-10R by a_recording
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by kuhchuk
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by ashton18
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude