Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Heir 8a vs jh16 freqphase
Related Forum Threads
- Help a heartbroken man in toronto decide for his first CIEM Last post on 4/23/13 at 11:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Heir audio 8A or Jh 16? Last post on 1/27/13 at 7:56pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Searching for a CIEM sound like Denon D7000 Last post on 11/21/12 at 8:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Where to demo UM Miracle, JH16 Freqphase, JH13 and Heir 8.A in NYC? Last post on 11/16/12 at 1:14pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ACS T1 Live! vs Heir Audio 8.A vs Unique Melody Miracle? Last post on 3/12/13 at 8:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/7/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/4/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Power Corner)Last edited: 12/28/12
Thanks to slwiser, Spidermeng and Woody469 for some of the pictures used in this video.
This is the first item that dragged me into the world of audiophile, having started as noob with this great cans I must say that Shure SE215 Special Edition is cans for everybody, all things...
below is a review of of the v-moda xs! check out my channel(like and subscribe) recently uploaded a review and comparison with the v-moda m100s
I've read a lot of diverging comments about these headphones and I think there is a problem. These are non-powered studio monitor headphones. They are not meant to have perfect sound quality, and...
Remember: "Stay away from Razer". Razer headphones are just meant to be "fun" for a certain amount of time. After a few weeks they either break or become really uncomfortable. The sound is overall...
Heir 8a vs jh16 freqphase - Page 3post #31 of 399/9/13 at 5:51am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 399/9/13 at 5:56amThread StarterRhhhaaaa j'en sais sûr:mad:
When I do my ear impressions I'll send a picture of them to spiral ears, just to set my mind at rest... The se5 are tempting, definitely... What would be, technically speaking, your second choice after them (in the customs range), in case my ears don't fit...?post #33 of 399/9/13 at 6:47ampost #34 of 399/9/13 at 6:47amWell I only tried three customs so far, reshelled Shure se530, Miracles and SE5. 1plus2 are easily at the same level as top customs IMO. Otherwise tour guess is as good as mine. JH13fp seem nice but apparently JH will announce a new TOTL ciem soon.
Appart from that I trust what good review and my friends tell me...so now it is between Hidition NT6 and Fitear 435...or maybe 335.post #35 of 399/9/13 at 6:49ampost #36 of 399/9/13 at 6:53amThread StarterThis thread starts to smell too much of Camembert and baguette...
Well...when I started this thread, I admit my mind was more or less set on the 8a... But now that I know Mr Molton is no longer affiliated with heir, and that "maybe" Jerry Harvey is going to introduce a new totl product, I'm totally lost and confused. Patience seems to be the right course of action, I guess...post #37 of 399/9/13 at 6:54amQuote:
i was actually quite taken aback when i heard the 5.0 at the London meet earlier this year. I thought it sounded nothing like my 8a in a bad way....post #38 of 399/9/13 at 6:56ampost #39 of 399/9/13 at 7:23amQuote:Originally Posted by John0405
This thread starts to smell too much of Camembert and baguette...
Well...when I started this thread, I admit my mind was more or less set on the 8a... But now that I know Mr Molton is no longer affiliated with heir, and that "maybe" Jerry Harvey is going to introduce a new totl product, I'm totally lost and confused. Patience seems to be the right course of action, I guess...
If it helps any..... I am French as well, or at least Cajun by blood.... That said, I don't speak French, I speak English, Chinese and some Thai. (But I eat just about anything)Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Heir 8a vs jh16 freqphase
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Currently, there are 2438 Active Users (489 Members and 1949 Guests)
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 13 seconds ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 25 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Sony XBA-H1 and XBA-H3 Hybrid Dynamic and BA IEM 1 minute ago
- › The Audeze LCD-2 Ortho thread (New) 1 minute ago
- › DITA - The Answer (Truth Edition). 1 minute ago
- › NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! 1 minute ago
- › ALO Copper 22 - balanced mini 1 minute ago
- › JRiver.com 4 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern AK240 by Currawong
- › Shure SE215 Special Edition by TherryK13
- › V-MODA XS by Tom22
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by xflight297
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by Bonny
- › HifiMan Electronics HM-700 DAC with RE-400b Balanced In-Ear... by lin0003
- › Astrotec AX35 by tomscy2000
- › Denon AH-D600 by derbigpr
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by Morph91
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by JamesSitter
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob