Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Heir 8a vs jh16 freqphase
Related Forum Threads
- Help a heartbroken man in toronto decide for his first CIEM Last post on 4/23/13 at 11:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Heir audio 8A or Jh 16? Last post on 1/27/13 at 7:56pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Searching for a CIEM sound like Denon D7000 Last post on 11/21/12 at 8:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Where to demo UM Miracle, JH16 Freqphase, JH13 and Heir 8.A in NYC? Last post on 11/16/12 at 1:14pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ACS T1 Live! vs Heir Audio 8.A vs Unique Melody Miracle? Last post on 3/12/13 at 8:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/7/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/4/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Power Corner)Last edited: 12/28/12
Been looking for some new closed headphones, with only three at the moment and for some time in fact. Good ones, though: Sony MDR Z1000, Sony MDR 7520, and Senn Amperiors, Sometimes you just...
There are many great headphones in this SUB-$150 category , I have a good amount of headphones in the range and have tried a good enough of them to know what to expect in this category The...
(Note - XL ear pads are installed. The sound will be judged based on that.) Introduction: I purchased these headphones mainly out of curiosity. I was reading reviews and watching youtubers...
Accessories: Includes a pouch and cable. Pouch is well-built, compact, and stylish. Soft, flexible cable has never tangled for me in my time with it. Right angled jack is durable and well-relieved....
First off, I would like to thank Noisehush for sending me the NX85's! I'll get into the review now. Packaging: The NX85 come in a sturdy black card board box. It is all black, except the...
Heir 8a vs jh16 freqphase - Page 3post #31 of 399/9/13 at 5:51am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 399/9/13 at 5:56amThread StarterRhhhaaaa j'en sais sûr:mad:
When I do my ear impressions I'll send a picture of them to spiral ears, just to set my mind at rest... The se5 are tempting, definitely... What would be, technically speaking, your second choice after them (in the customs range), in case my ears don't fit...?post #33 of 399/9/13 at 6:47ampost #34 of 399/9/13 at 6:47amWell I only tried three customs so far, reshelled Shure se530, Miracles and SE5. 1plus2 are easily at the same level as top customs IMO. Otherwise tour guess is as good as mine. JH13fp seem nice but apparently JH will announce a new TOTL ciem soon.
Appart from that I trust what good review and my friends tell me...so now it is between Hidition NT6 and Fitear 435...or maybe 335.post #35 of 399/9/13 at 6:49ampost #36 of 399/9/13 at 6:53amThread StarterThis thread starts to smell too much of Camembert and baguette...
Well...when I started this thread, I admit my mind was more or less set on the 8a... But now that I know Mr Molton is no longer affiliated with heir, and that "maybe" Jerry Harvey is going to introduce a new totl product, I'm totally lost and confused. Patience seems to be the right course of action, I guess...post #37 of 399/9/13 at 6:54amQuote:
i was actually quite taken aback when i heard the 5.0 at the London meet earlier this year. I thought it sounded nothing like my 8a in a bad way....post #38 of 399/9/13 at 6:56ampost #39 of 399/9/13 at 7:23amQuote:Originally Posted by John0405
This thread starts to smell too much of Camembert and baguette...
Well...when I started this thread, I admit my mind was more or less set on the 8a... But now that I know Mr Molton is no longer affiliated with heir, and that "maybe" Jerry Harvey is going to introduce a new totl product, I'm totally lost and confused. Patience seems to be the right course of action, I guess...
If it helps any..... I am French as well, or at least Cajun by blood.... That said, I don't speak French, I speak English, Chinese and some Thai. (But I eat just about anything)Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Heir 8a vs jh16 freqphase
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Currently, there are 3301 Active Users (754 Members and 2547 Guests)
- › Stereo imaging and headphone: Have we been underestimating our... 1 minute ago
- › Chord Hugo 1 minute ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Appreciation / Discussion thread 1 minute ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 1 minute ago
- › Ultimate Ears UE 900 Discussion and Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M*, New amp section. Review 1st... 2 minutes ago
- › "Brand new" Phonak Audeo PFE-232 2 minutes ago
- › Everybody has different ears... but HOW DIFFERENT? 6 minutes ago
- › D marc0's Journal: My Head-fi Journey (NEW: Sony XBA H3 Review and... 6 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 8 minutes ago
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by zazex
- › Ultrasone HFI-450 by MrTechAgent
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by zach8278
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by zach8278
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude