Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Heir 8a vs jh16 freqphase
Related Forum Threads
- Help a heartbroken man in toronto decide for his first CIEM Last post on 4/23/13 at 11:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Heir audio 8A or Jh 16? Last post on 1/27/13 at 7:56pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Searching for a CIEM sound like Denon D7000 Last post on 11/21/12 at 8:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Where to demo UM Miracle, JH16 Freqphase, JH13 and Heir 8.A in NYC? Last post on 11/16/12 at 1:14pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ACS T1 Live! vs Heir Audio 8.A vs Unique Melody Miracle? Last post on 3/12/13 at 8:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/7/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/4/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Power Corner)Last edited: 12/28/12
Summary: These headphones give an accurate picture of what the producers had in mind when they mixed their music because they have a well-balanced, present, but not over-powering bass. Songs...
My current set. My favorite and my private oasis. These beauties will cut out most if not all ambient noise like while driving in a car and household noise when the music is flowing. I became a fan...
I was asked to listen to the Musical Fidelity MF100 and received them about 4 weeks ago. I get quite a lot of headphones through my door, I only review the ones I like and I like these a lot. I...
Got the SE846 last week and did some hours of comparison with my current SE535. My bias was towards keeping them - I like flagship products as a "there is nothing better" products, i.e. do not...
So I finally broke my go to earbuds, and went searching for a replacement. I was actually so disappointed with these things that I made it a point to get out and put out a review. Bass continuously...
Heir 8a vs jh16 freqphase - Page 3post #31 of 399/9/13 at 5:51am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 399/9/13 at 5:56amThread StarterRhhhaaaa j'en sais sûr:mad:
When I do my ear impressions I'll send a picture of them to spiral ears, just to set my mind at rest... The se5 are tempting, definitely... What would be, technically speaking, your second choice after them (in the customs range), in case my ears don't fit...?post #33 of 399/9/13 at 6:47ampost #34 of 399/9/13 at 6:47amWell I only tried three customs so far, reshelled Shure se530, Miracles and SE5. 1plus2 are easily at the same level as top customs IMO. Otherwise tour guess is as good as mine. JH13fp seem nice but apparently JH will announce a new TOTL ciem soon.
Appart from that I trust what good review and my friends tell me...so now it is between Hidition NT6 and Fitear 435...or maybe 335.post #35 of 399/9/13 at 6:49ampost #36 of 399/9/13 at 6:53amThread StarterThis thread starts to smell too much of Camembert and baguette...
Well...when I started this thread, I admit my mind was more or less set on the 8a... But now that I know Mr Molton is no longer affiliated with heir, and that "maybe" Jerry Harvey is going to introduce a new totl product, I'm totally lost and confused. Patience seems to be the right course of action, I guess...post #37 of 399/9/13 at 6:54amQuote:
i was actually quite taken aback when i heard the 5.0 at the London meet earlier this year. I thought it sounded nothing like my 8a in a bad way....post #38 of 399/9/13 at 6:56ampost #39 of 399/9/13 at 7:23amQuote:Originally Posted by John0405
This thread starts to smell too much of Camembert and baguette...
Well...when I started this thread, I admit my mind was more or less set on the 8a... But now that I know Mr Molton is no longer affiliated with heir, and that "maybe" Jerry Harvey is going to introduce a new totl product, I'm totally lost and confused. Patience seems to be the right course of action, I guess...
If it helps any..... I am French as well, or at least Cajun by blood.... That said, I don't speak French, I speak English, Chinese and some Thai. (But I eat just about anything)Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Heir 8a vs jh16 freqphase
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Heir Audio 8.ANo reviews yet.
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Currently, there are 3002 Active Users (576 Members and 2426 Guests)
- › IC: Melbourne Meet 37 seconds ago
- › Official/ New York Spring Meet Sat April 5 2014 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD215 Straight wire? 1 minute ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 2 minutes ago
- › Parrot's Zik blyetooth headphones. 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Best sounding cheep op-amp for CMoy's? OPA2227, OPA2228,... 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser MX 500 earbuds 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphone by aeromaniac
- › Ultimate Ears 500 by echo1284
- › Musical Fidelity MF-100 High Quality On-Ear Headphones by astroid
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by agistrilink
- › NCredible NErgy In-Ear Headphones by Monster® by tevbax
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by De_klusjesman
- › Klipsch S3M-Blue-HP In-Ear Headphone, Blue by DaddyMojo
- › Unique Melody Mentor acrylic universal/custom by svyr
- › Fischer Audio TBA-04 IEM by exsomnis
- › Edifier H850 by ClieOS
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude