The issue you describe with names seems to me to be more tag-related rather than the player's firmware. I have only had 2 of ~1000 albums have issues of any kind, and those same albums have had issues on other players (but seem fine in iTunes) But then again I have spent quite a bit of time over the last couple of years curating my music & cleaning up tagging...
Tags can be trickier than one thinks because different editors & players don't necessarily look at the same fields to display... For example, some of the issues above happened because the files included both the old ID3v1.1 and newer ID3v2.3 tags, and iTunes etc. only updated the newer standard tags, but some player software may take the old ones into consideration, thus seemingly changes are not applied.
And especially DSD tag editing is still tricky at this point, I actually haven't found a good solution yet. And I don't know what conversion software you use, but it may not correctly transfer the appropriate tags even if correct (which is what you described symptoms look like to me)
There are free, much more complete tag editing applications available for Windows & Mac, including batch processing (i.e. multiple albums at once). You may want to try one of those & clean up the tags as much as possible, and do so before DSD conversion which may make things even more messy (and then alas have to re-transfer/overwrite the ones already on the player) Start with 1-2 of the albums you just mentioned and see if that fixes the issue, and if so proceed with the rest... I know it's a p.i.t.a. but done once right, it won't be something to revisit in the future.
N.B.: On the Sony, via the mobile app(s), you can do a surprising amount of editing, but as I found out when transferring the files back, it will only be applied internally via the database, so only appear correct on the HAP, not actually fixed in the tracks themselves. Of course, some (incl. me) would argue that it's a good thing that the HAP is not messing with our files. And in line with Sony's perspective, since the HAP's HD is supposed to be the final resting place of the music, not a round-trip device (though it's do-able) For the few DSD files I have, I'm still using the internal solution anyway because I haven't found a good way to edit tags on existing DSD files.