I thought I read that the sound was changed as well, are you quoting Sony information, have heard the new model and done an A/B test, or are giving your expectation?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Get MDR-1R mk2 or wait for NAD VISO HP50? Last post on 3/16/15 at 4:39am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Looking for advice on a new set of headphones and more - Seriously needing help Last post on 3/9/15 at 11:59pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Senn Momentums, lateral upgrade or ? Last post on 3/5/15 at 7:03am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Mdr 1abt? Last post on 3/31/15 at 2:39pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- need help deciding on my next purchase, sony mdr1r bt mk2 or logitec ue 9000? Last post on 1/7/15 at 6:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
FOREWARD: as a relatively new user to head-fi, i dont expect many of you to take my review seriously. however, although i'm new to POSTING on this site, i've been an audiophile and a lurker of this...
Color! Because I feel in the mood for it. No, not really, this is just for the comparison. So, Red, & Green? Red - Not For Me. Green - Solid, & something I personally like. Comparison is...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank LH Labs for providing me with a review sample of GeekOut in exchange for my honest opinion. I thought I was done with my round of portable USB...
I have owned these headphones for about a week. The sounds quality is great but I'm not sure if I can wear these longer than 1 hour. My ears get way too warm. Would love a bit more airflow.
Hello, I owned a J3 32GB player for 2 or three years, so I got to know all it's advantages and disadvantages. The good This thing has much more output power than most non-audiophile...
Sony MDR-1R series MK2 - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Hope it sounds a little more controlled than the we 1r , it's a great portable but with some tracks it loses focus and can sound a little boxy to me.
Subbed, definitely interested about the MDR-1RMK2, hope the difference is more than just an extra cable. If so, I`d definitely consider buying these as I`m looking to buy some cans soon.
If anyone finds out anything about the 1rMk2, don`t be shy to post here or PM me.
Edited by DubRapAndTrap - 11/7/13 at 2:55pm
I wouldn't be surprised if all they decided to do was to fix the wobbly cable issue. We have a solution for that here (bluetak) provided by another forum member (Ra97oR I think) which works. Although it would be nice to not have that issue in the first place.
- Sony MDR-1R series MK2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Music Game IX 2 seconds ago
- › Review: Sensaphonics Custom Sleeves in Crystal Blue for the Shure... 17 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon Now Available 2 minutes ago
- › DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . Lurker0 FW Mod... 3 minutes ago
- › Help understanding amp requirements. 3 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Layla and Angie - Head-Fi TV 3 minutes ago
- › Any old fart head-fi'ers still around? 3 minutes ago
- › The all new Continental Dual Mono 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by xsk3l3t0rx
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by ahnvx
- › Geek Out 450 USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphone by motion2082
- › COWON J3 32 GB Portable Media Player (Black) by viperxp
- › Audio-Technica AIR Dynamic Headphones ATH-AD900X by kite7
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheJniac
- › AKG K 550 by ahnvx
- › SKULLCANDY SLYR Circumaural Headset by ChromiumCola
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by JoeDoe
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2