Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Brainwavz Delta IEM's: new low cost champs!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Brainwavz Delta IEM's: new low cost champs! - Page 15

post #211 of 413
Agree that the Delta don't sound thin at all. It has a rather big sound to it and plays along well with the strength of the DX50 which imo have excellent PRaT. Was toe tapping within a minute and forgets sbout all technicality when I first listened to the DX50 driving the Delta with M11+ single flange tips.
Try it out guys and gals and if this is your cup if tea. Cheers.
post #212 of 413

Just got mine today. Not thin at all. Balanced with slight exaggerations here and there, but for $20, the value is awesome. The Comply tips are worth the purchase alone (not really, foam tips are cheap to make and comply is overpriced, but I love that they included them).

 

These sound like $80-100 in ears for sure. Big sound, good bass, I'm liking them.

post #213 of 413

Mine says DESPATCHED TO ATC as of November 7.  So I should get mine by New Years' right?    ;)

post #214 of 413
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebrian View Post

Mine says DESPATCHED TO ATC as of November 7.  So I should get mine by New Years' right?    wink.gif


 



I'll be very suprised if you receive them before Christmas lol
post #215 of 413
Just grabbed the Christmas offer which is a twin pack of Deltas delivered by FEDEX. Price is approx £24 for 2 pairs including courier delivery.

. Not bad I'd say (one is destined to be a gift and the other will be kept as a spare). As I'm totally blown away by these phones I had to jump on this offer. This time I won't have to get through all this Hong Kong Post - Sing Post Hassle.
Edited by G_T_J - 11/15/13 at 2:33pm
post #216 of 413
Quote:
Originally Posted by G_T_J View Post

Just grabbed the Christmas offer which is a twin pack of Deltas delivered by FEDEX. Price is approx £24 for 2 pairs including courier delivery.

. Not bad I'd say (one is destined to be a gift and the other will be kept as a spare). As I'm totally blown away by these phones I had to jump on this offer. This time I won't have to get through all this Hong Kong Post - Sing Post Hassle.

 

I might do the same at the end of the month when I get paid.

post #217 of 413
How much time does it usually take from the despatch to my country till the earphones actually get to me? I have a long travel in two days and I really hoped to get the deltas before that.
post #218 of 413
Quote:
Originally Posted by ia1234 View Post

How much time does it usually take from the despatch to my country till the earphones actually get to me? I have a long travel in two days and I really hoped to get the deltas before that.

Well if u order the 2 psc special from MP4 Nation via Fedex ,it will be delivered within 3 days from my experience but if u r just buying one unit then free shipping by Sing Post , it will take more than 20 days or more ...ask Lifted Andreas ....not very happy with the free shipping by Sing Post
post #219 of 413
Quote:
Originally Posted by ia1234 View Post

How much time does it usually take from the despatch to my country till the earphones actually get to me? I have a long travel in two days and I really hoped to get the deltas before that.

No one can tell you. Few months ago I would have told you around 10 days after ordering and 3-4 days after the item has been dispatched by Singapore Post but now I don't know anymore. It's been 40 days since mp4nation dispatched my Deltas ans 3 weeks since they were allegedly dispatched from Singapore to me and still nothing - and I'm not even including the 10-day delay of their release and the preorder time I've waited before that. 

And to think for a while I was considering  buying a dx50 to come with them - I would have been furious, so at least I have a lot of iems and just waiting for the Deltas is not annoying me too much. With that said, waiting this long is completely unacceptable and the only thing I can think of is that mp4nation again messed up something with the packaging and the labeling like they did with my R1.

I've been highly recommending mp4nation in the past but now I'm not so sure. Even if it's something that's not their fault that's causing this delay they are using this postal service and they should be able to get information and explain what's going on - like if there was a tornado or an earthquake in that region, or some new holiday that we are not aware of - any info on the matter would be welcome coz Singpost has always been super fast for me - I've even received stuff from LMUE in 4-5 days after ordering and have never waited more than 12 days, so to wait 40 days and to still not have the Deltas something weird should have happened and I have absolutely no explanation what is going on and the weird thing is that it's not just me but a lot of other people.


Edited by kova4a - 11/19/13 at 9:45am
post #220 of 413
Welp, after waiting a month to get mine they have a channel imbalance already. Too bad.
post #221 of 413

I got them for about two weeks.

The sound is as described by the others, pretty neutral and balanced but not lifeless or boring. They also give a quite decent soundstage with bits of 3D which is quite satisfying.

I can agree that they are quite picky with the source. I can't really drive them from my Samsung phone, I need to crack the volume 100% and still they sound thin. Through other sources/DAP they are just perfect.

I also think that these have one of the longest cords I have ever found in IEM or probably it is the material of it that doesn't allow tangling

I mainly have one issue, the tips. Medium size don't really fit well and Small size don't seal perfectly well. The Complys are not really useful either for me.

Does anyone have any suggest for alternative tips?

post #222 of 413
You could always try the M6 bi-flanges if you have any to hand, they should improve the depth and bass not to mention provide a better fit.
post #223 of 413
Quote:
Originally Posted by kova4a View Post
 

No one can tell you. Few months ago I would have told you around 10 days after ordering and 3-4 days after the item has been dispatched by Singapore Post but now I don't know anymore. It's been 40 days since mp4nation dispatched my Deltas ans 3 weeks since they were allegedly dispatched from Singapore to me and still nothing - and I'm not even including the 10-day delay of their release and the preorder time I've waited before that. 

And to think for a while I was considering  buying a dx50 to come with them - I would have been furious, so at least I have a lot of iems and just waiting for the Deltas is not annoying me too much. With that said, waiting this long is completely unacceptable and the only thing I can think of is that mp4nation again messed up something with the packaging and the labeling like they did with my R1.

I've been highly recommending mp4nation in the past but now I'm not so sure. Even if it's something that's not their fault that's causing this delay they are using this postal service and they should be able to get information and explain what's going on - like if there was a tornado or an earthquake in that region, or some new holiday that we are not aware of - any info on the matter would be welcome coz Singpost has always been super fast for me - I've even received stuff from LMUE in 4-5 days after ordering and have never waited more than 12 days, so to wait 40 days and to still not have the Deltas something weird should have happened and I have absolutely no explanation what is going on and the weird thing is that it's not just me but a lot of other people.

 

I am sorry it has still yet to arrive. Unless your in S. America, a few countries in S. Asia or a few places in E. Europe it should have arrived. There are only usually two reasons for this length of delay 1) its stuck in customs 2) without you knowing it your local post office has your parcel and waiting for you to collect it (the later normally happens when a postal employee doesn't go to your door to deliver and forgets to place a pick up card). Rarely do parcels get lost, in a year for all the parcels we send out we may only get 5-10 that end up lost, this is a very, very tiny fraction of the overall shipments we send out.

 

With our shipping, we use Singpost and normally around this time of the year the entire global postal system is usually at its max in terms of cargo, so parcels that take 10-20 days may take 15 - 25 to most western countries. Even if we shipped directly through HK Post it would be the same, this we do know as we do use HKP for some orders.

 

Also with airmail, unlike say Fedex, there is a chance it can take sometime to arrive, your experience so far with parcels coming from outside of your country has been good, but i can tell you if you as you become a more seasoned importer of wares through registered airmail every now and then a parcel will take sometime to arrive, be it from us or anyone else.

 

What i would suggest is PMíng me your order number so i can look it up, i do have a lot of experience knowing where to check tracking even when it may seem your own country postal website doesn't show results for inward registered airmail.

 

Again quite sorry your Deltas are still a no show.

post #224 of 413
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifted Andreas View Post

You could always try the M6 bi-flanges if you have any to hand, they should improve the depth and bass not to mention provide a better fit.


I don't have them but I could order them. Are they the same size for Delta's nozzles? It seems that they are suggested for every IEM with wrong fit!

post #225 of 413
Quote:
Originally Posted by vsls View Post


I don't have them but I could order them. Are they the same size for Delta's nozzles? It seems that they are suggested for every IEM with wrong fit!

 



Yeah they are really good for anyone that cant get a proper fit, even if the sound signature isn't deep enough for them or there isn't enough lower frequencies for the listener.

Check out the Zero Audio thread if you want some info and links to where you can purchase them. smily_headphones1.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Brainwavz Delta IEM's: new low cost champs!