hear me out, i have no experience with high end headphones this is gonna be my first pair, i only listen to hip hop, rap, a little rock , oldies & reggae im NOT a " basshead " im looking for a headphone that has superb clarity with good bass but not over powering bass! bass that would compliment hiphop/rap songs..also im looking for a "3D type sound " i dont know how to explain that sorry .! from my understanding "dr dre beats" are crap, soo i was wondering which of these two headphones will be better for my music taste Sennheiser Momentum OR V - Moda Crossfade M 100 ? also which of those two is an over all better headphone.? comparing both headphones bass,clarity, mid range ect..! and do i need to break them in or not.?? my budget is up to 400$ if none of these are right for me than i would appreciate it if you would recommend the best pair for me.! thanks sorry for the knowledge im depending on you guys to guide me to the right pair for me.! thanks again.!
- productSennheiser Momentumtagged by System, 9/4/13
Related Forum Threads
- Press Release: Sennheiser to Open Experiential Pop Up Stores New York City and San Francisco for... Last post on Yesterday at 5:30 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- To AMP or Not to AMP - Driving Headphones in the $150-$300 Range Last post on 11/7/14 at 10:08pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Amperior Sound + Momentum Over-Ear Fit/Finish/Ergonomics = ??? Last post on 10/28/14 at 4:30pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Why does no one use Ultraleather? Last post on 10/26/14 at 12:45am in Headphones (full-size)
- How do you define which headphones are most "genre specific"? Last post on 10/8/14 at 11:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
I only read about them. I never tried them on. I never heard them. That's not something one normally does when parting with several hundred dollars or more for headphones. But, what I had read...
Want to preface this by presenting this picture, I'm not a TROLL or a A-Hole, I just like to mock the fu** out of headphones I dislike. This time its time for the "Fehlerhaft...
So I have essentially re-p[purchased a pair of K702s, in as much as I previously owned and sold a pair of K701s I had got rid of the K701s because I just wasn't using them much, due to the fact...
In two words, hugely disappointing. I was looking for an open-back 'phone to use as an alternative to my AKG 550s and having owned Sennheiser HD 600s and AKG K701s previously, I thought I give...
Thinksound is a company that’s focussed on sustainable and environmentally conscious headphones. In fact, they even offer a recycling program for headphones with a bonus if you recycle their...
Are The Sennheiser Momentum's Good For Hip/hop, Rap, Dubstep Ect..?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
3D type sound = wide sound stage, and the M-100 beats the Momentum on this. Technically the M-100 has more bass and sub-bass, but since it is more diffused, you don't feel it as much as the Momentum. I think the M-100 will be best for you in this regard.
Hmm hard to describe.
I use this term to describe all sort of rap genres which are also played in clubs.
Maybe some other guy can help me out, I'm not used to this music, I'm more of a EDM, soul, soundtrack, orchestra fan lol
V-shaped profile better fitting fast moving music like EDMs and pop I guess.
- Are The Sennheiser Momentum's Good For Hip/hop, Rap, Dubstep Ect..?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200) 1 second ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 2 minutes ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 2.0 3 minutes ago
- › JDS Labs C5/C5D (pg96) portable amp/amp+DAC appreciation +... 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X7, what is your dream DAP? ( updated on 7/11/2014) 4 minutes ago
- › IC – MrSpeakers Mad Dog Pro w/ 1/4" "Alpha Dog" Cable & Accessories 4 minutes ago
- › Speaker amps for headphones 5 minutes ago
- › ZMF x Vibro & ZMF Blackwood (NEW ZMF FLAGSHIP!!!) Thread. 5 minutes ago
- › Little Dot I+ Tube Rolling 6 minutes ago
- › Grado Statement Series GS1000i Headphones by SoundApprentice
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by MrTechAgent
- › AKG K 702 Headphones by twelvebears
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphone by twelvebears
- › thinksound on1 Supra-Aural On-Ear Monitor Wooden Headphone by Loquah
- › Brainwavz AP001 Portable Headphone Amplifier by earfonia
- › CEntrance HiFi-M8 by CasperBxl
- › DITA Audio The Answer by twister6
- › Questyle CMA800i - integrated DAC, headphone amp, and preamp by project86
- › InEar StageDiver SD-3 by Krisman
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)