hear me out, i have no experience with high end headphones this is gonna be my first pair, i only listen to hip hop, rap, a little rock , oldies & reggae im NOT a " basshead " im looking for a headphone that has superb clarity with good bass but not over powering bass! bass that would compliment hiphop/rap songs..also im looking for a "3D type sound " i dont know how to explain that sorry .! from my understanding "dr dre beats" are crap, soo i was wondering which of these two headphones will be better for my music taste Sennheiser Momentum OR V - Moda Crossfade M 100 ? also which of those two is an over all better headphone.? comparing both headphones bass,clarity, mid range ect..! and do i need to break them in or not.?? my budget is up to 400$ if none of these are right for me than i would appreciate it if you would recommend the best pair for me.! thanks sorry for the knowledge im depending on you guys to guide me to the right pair for me.! thanks again.!
- productSennheiser MOMENTUMtagged by System, 9/4/13
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for portable, over-ear closed headphones, under $200 Last post on 5/22/15 at 12:38pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Sennheiser Momentum Headphones (Brown) Last post on 5/20/15 at 3:27pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Why is the Sennheiser Momentum is consirderd really good headphones when the spec is weak? Last post on 9/8/15 at 6:17pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Senn Momentums, lateral upgrade or ? Last post on 3/5/15 at 7:03am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Sennheiser Wireless Momentums Last post on 2/24/16 at 2:40pm in Headphones (full-size)
This is pretty much the same weightless, rickety, tiny player apparently offered by Kogan, lRiver, Ritmix, etc. It comes nicely boxed with a soft pouch, USB cable, and nice looking (if...
Aune M2 Pro Review Intro : Since the past few years I had kept myself away from trying out any new DAPs or audio gear since I was pretty satisfied with my Fiio X5 (1st gen) and Sansa Clip...
The product was provided to me free of charge for the review purpose in exchange for my honest opinion. The review was originally posted on my blog, and now I would like to share it with all my...
Some "Provenance" to the Brand Name: Ocharaku is a "tea themed" company based in Japan. Focusing on Dynamic Driver IEM's, Ocharaku pushes the envelope when it comes to breaking the negative...
Introduction: The Fischer Audio Totem Paco (FE-131) is a newly released earphone from Fischer Audio. They’re small, built well and sound good. Want to know more? Read on. Below is the...
Are The Sennheiser Momentum's Good For Hip/hop, Rap, Dubstep Ect..?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
3D type sound = wide sound stage, and the M-100 beats the Momentum on this. Technically the M-100 has more bass and sub-bass, but since it is more diffused, you don't feel it as much as the Momentum. I think the M-100 will be best for you in this regard.
Hmm hard to describe.
I use this term to describe all sort of rap genres which are also played in clubs.
Maybe some other guy can help me out, I'm not used to this music, I'm more of a EDM, soul, soundtrack, orchestra fan lol
V-shaped profile better fitting fast moving music like EDMs and pop I guess.
- Are The Sennheiser Momentum's Good For Hip/hop, Rap, Dubstep Ect..?
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 24 seconds ago
- › oBravo Planar Magnetic Earphones Land in UK 37 seconds ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 54 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › LZ-A3 Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Ihifi 770 & 770c Thread 1 minute ago
- › JH Audio Angie Impressions and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 3 minutes ago
- › Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz) 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › Basic M90 by Lad3
- › Aune M2 32BIT DSD portable music player by Faheem
- › Westone MMCX Bluetooth Cable, 78548 by twister6
- › Ocharaku Co-Donguri IEM by kevingzw
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by crabdog
- › Mixcder ShareMe Wireless Bluetooth Headphones,Built in Mic for... by iancraig10
- › Mixcder ANC-G5 Active Noise Cancelling Hi-Fi In-ear Headphones,... by pkshiu
- › Superlux HD-668 B by HiFiChris
- › Meze 99 Classics by HansBarbarossa
- › Cayin i5 by cleg
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...