I am a huge fan of the EX500 and EX1000, the former I use nearly everyday when outside. Can't wait for these.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSony Hybrid Black In-Ear Headphones - XBA-H1tagged by nightmancometh, 9/10/13
- productSony XBA-H3 In-eartagged by getclikinagas, 12/20/13
- productXBA-3 - XBA Series Triple Driver Balanced Armature In Ear Earphonestagged by getclikinagas, 12/20/13
Related Forum Threads
- Is anyone wearing the Sony XBA-H2? Last post on 1/26/15 at 5:02am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- earphones got wet.. Last post on 2/9/15 at 6:42pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- FS: Sony XBA-H3 Last post on 2/2/15 at 1:09pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- XBA-H3 vs. XBA-Z5...thoughts? Last post on 3/3/15 at 9:26am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Audiologist in Paris for custom molds on XBA-H3 Last post on 12/21/14 at 7:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
$250 (got mine 10% off from a promo code on theheadphonelist.com but it was only valid for 2014) - 2 Balanced armature Drivers - 1 Bass Driver - 1 High Frequency Driver - 1 sound bore -...
Intro There are very few headphones which have survived three decades and still remain as the main workhorse for many sound professionals around the world. The Sony MDR-7506 started out as...
This is not a review, just my simple impression of Grado SR80e. I purchased SR80e and listened to them... what a hell is going on...lol..at this price point...sounds great...I am now a fan boy of...
Aune B1 portable headphone amplifier Review [[SPOILER]] Intro: Focusing on achieving high quality sound at a competitive price point while utilizing premium materials and uniquely eye-catching...
Ok i'll just jump straight to the point, should you buy this? Absolutely Not . Here's why; - It's a screen-less shuffle style player, obviously not intended to compete with the screened DAP...
Sony XBA-H1 and XBA-H3 Hybrid Dynamic and BA IEM - Page 5
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Thanks so much for the translation!
One thing that has puzzled me is why Sony has decided to go for a hybrid design in the first place. The EX1000 is a pretty stellar driver and probably only needed a few tweaks to get it perfect for a lot of people (something in between the EX1000 and 7550 / EX800ST).
Nonetheless if they went the route of pumping up the bass response with the driver coupled with some good high frequency extension, I'm all good for it. As long as it doesn't end up incoherent.
I really hope they did not employ a crossover in this case.
If this thing could sound like the XBA-3 with better treble extension.. I'm ONE BAJILLION percent in on one.. Please make my wishes come true!!!!
Gonna sell my Xba-3 right now!!
Same but I am only 99 percent for it... And targeting XBA-H1 hehe
I'm holding off until the whole line comes on sale. Kjk's translation has proven, they have a lot of potential, but as with any Hybrid, plenty could go wrong(in this case, the H2) Might have to wait until more reviews are out.
Really interested in the H3, though.
This is really interesting. Looking forward to seeing it soon. I now have way too many choices to choose from for my next upgrade...*sigh*
And a quick search on Wikipedia says that Hurts is a synthpop duo in Manchester, who started in 2009.
To me, they don't seem that "acclaimed."
EDIT: After listening to a couple of their songs on Baidu, I could say they sound pretty good.
Edited by thatBeatsguy - 9/5/13 at 10:28pm
- Sony XBA-H1 and XBA-H3 Hybrid Dynamic and BA IEM
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 41 seconds ago
- › THE ACOUSTIC MUSIC THREAD 1 minute ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 1 minute ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 1 minute ago
- › Moon Nēo 430HA Reference Headphone Amplifier 1 minute ago
- › Football (Soccer) Fans Gather 4 minutes ago
- › xDuoo X2 - small lossless player with microSD and OLED! 4 minutes ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 5 minutes ago
- › ZMF Omni - Upcoming Semi Open Flagship 5 minutes ago
- › [New] Philips Fidelio X1 7 minutes ago
- › Perfect Seal SportBud Silver by DreamKing
- › Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone by RudeWolf
- › Grado Labs SR80e by Pokemonn
- › Aune B1 by money4me247
- › Hippo Biscuit by BruceBanner
- › MartinLogan Mikros 90 Reference On-Ear Headphones by remwang
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by mark2410
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by hakushondaimao
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by kova4a
- › EarSonics Velvet by LMka
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2