I am a huge fan of the EX500 and EX1000, the former I use nearly everyday when outside. Can't wait for these.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSony Hybrid Black In-Ear Headphones - XBA-H1tagged by nightmancometh, 9/10/13
- productSony XBA-H3 In-eartagged by getclikinagas, 12/20/13
- productXBA-3 - XBA Series Triple Driver Balanced Armature In Ear Earphonestagged by getclikinagas, 12/20/13
Related Forum Threads
- Is anyone wearing the Sony XBA-H2? Last post on 1/26/15 at 5:02am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- earphones got wet.. Last post on 2/9/15 at 6:42pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- FS: Sony XBA-H3 Last post on 2/2/15 at 1:09pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- XBA-H3 vs. XBA-Z5...thoughts? Last post on Yesterday at 9:26 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Audiologist in Paris for custom molds on XBA-H3 Last post on 12/21/14 at 7:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Well, I am really happy that these headphones exist, although I am angry with the designers for ruining something almost perfect with a stupid detail like too thin earpads. But, let's start...
If you are looking for an inexpensive USB cable, this is an OK way to spend your money. It will reduce some of the digital irritants and sounds better than the "comes with" usb cables packaged...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
If you told me that my review of a pair of headphones would somehow combine golf, science-fiction, sorcery and a supersonic jet I’d say you’re crazy. But then again if you told me I would...
I have been using the E17 "Alpen" every day for over a year now. It is my go-to device for enjoying music at work, or anywhere other than my home office. So, here are my thoughts: Build...
Sony XBA-H1 and XBA-H3 Hybrid Dynamic and BA IEM - Page 5
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Thanks so much for the translation!
One thing that has puzzled me is why Sony has decided to go for a hybrid design in the first place. The EX1000 is a pretty stellar driver and probably only needed a few tweaks to get it perfect for a lot of people (something in between the EX1000 and 7550 / EX800ST).
Nonetheless if they went the route of pumping up the bass response with the driver coupled with some good high frequency extension, I'm all good for it. As long as it doesn't end up incoherent.
I really hope they did not employ a crossover in this case.
If this thing could sound like the XBA-3 with better treble extension.. I'm ONE BAJILLION percent in on one.. Please make my wishes come true!!!!
Gonna sell my Xba-3 right now!!
Same but I am only 99 percent for it... And targeting XBA-H1 hehe
I'm holding off until the whole line comes on sale. Kjk's translation has proven, they have a lot of potential, but as with any Hybrid, plenty could go wrong(in this case, the H2) Might have to wait until more reviews are out.
Really interested in the H3, though.
This is really interesting. Looking forward to seeing it soon. I now have way too many choices to choose from for my next upgrade...*sigh*
And a quick search on Wikipedia says that Hurts is a synthpop duo in Manchester, who started in 2009.
To me, they don't seem that "acclaimed."
EDIT: After listening to a couple of their songs on Baidu, I could say they sound pretty good.
Edited by thatBeatsguy - 9/5/13 at 10:28pm
- Sony XBA-H1 and XBA-H3 Hybrid Dynamic and BA IEM
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 33 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 34 seconds ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 1 minute ago
- › The All new FiiO X1, 192K/24B, PCM5142 DAC and 100mW output with LO... 1 minute ago
- › Cardas Ear Speakers delayed but worth the wait! 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 2 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW first look at the Zero Audio DuoZA iems... 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › IC: 2015 Melbourne Meet 4 minutes ago
- › Metrum Acoustics Aurix 4 minutes ago
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-WS99BT Solid Bass Bluetooth Headphones by Giogio
- › Pangea Audio - USB cable - PCOCC & 4% silver - 1.5 Meter by davide256
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by mscott58
- › FiiO E17 by prez
- › VentureCraft SounDroid Vantam by fonzler
- › Sony Walkman Nw-zx2 128gb Mp3 Player Hi-res by piksnz
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Wyd4
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by DisCHORDDubstep
- › PonoMusic PonoPlayer by piksnz
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2