i hope the isolation level is close to the XBA series, not the EX.(which is nearly non exist)
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSony Hybrid Black In-Ear Headphones - XBA-H1tagged by nightmancometh, 9/10/13
- productSony XBA-H3 In-eartagged by getclikinagas, 12/20/13
- productXBA-3 - XBA Series Triple Driver Balanced Armature In Ear Earphonestagged by getclikinagas, 12/20/13
Related Forum Threads
- Is anyone wearing the Sony XBA-H2? Last post on 1/26/15 at 5:02am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- earphones got wet.. Last post on 2/9/15 at 6:42pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- FS: Sony XBA-H3 Last post on 2/2/15 at 1:09pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- XBA-H3 vs. XBA-Z5...thoughts? Last post on 1/12/15 at 2:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Audiologist in Paris for custom molds on XBA-H3 Last post on 12/21/14 at 7:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Sound is neutral with a slight mid bass tilt. Highs and lows are well extended. Sound stage is large for an iem. The bass has some impact without being boomy. The treble is clear without...
Thanks to Vivian from DUNU, I was able to listen to the best IEMs I place in my ears. I have reviewed a few IEMs such as the MEELEC M9, A151, CC51, M-DUO, JVC FXT90 and recently the Havi B3P1, but...
These have nice dynamics and are flatter than some headphones. Despite that the low-end still has enough gusto to bring tracks to life. Another benefit is the detachable cable which uses a 5N OFC...
Disclaimer: I am in not associated with any company; my views are mine, and my own. The Thinksound Rain2 is the newest IEM produced and designed by the environmentally friendly company...
Introduction: When I first came accross the AudioMinor in e-bay I was surprised that the seller is located in the country where I live: Turkey. I have contacted with the company...
Sony XBA-H1 and XBA-H3 Hybrid Dynamic and BA IEM - Page 21
Gear mentioned in this thread:
doubt they will be much (if any) better in this regard compared to ex series...
Because dynamic drivers needs a vent, which subtracts from isolation.
By the consumers eyes, wouldn't they be expected to isolate like the EX series that they look very much like esp. the H3?
I don't know. I feel too isolated at times. I'm just bit paranoid at times if there's too much isolation.
I'm more worried about missing phone calls or not hearing my friends call me(I live in a dorm)... but I guess that's a practical possibility.
We don't know yet, but I'm guessing so. Definitely better bass. Sony's dynamic driver is famous for it's bass.
25 October - 28 October
(from sony uk, although you can't ship to aus from there but anyway, by that time something else will probably pop up, and I hope it does since adorama charge $62 for shipping to Aus ) *sigh* want. now!
Edited by svyr - 9/29/13 at 5:17am
- Sony XBA-H1 and XBA-H3 Hybrid Dynamic and BA IEM
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid... 1 minute ago
- › New Audeze LCD3 1 minute ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 1 minute ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 2 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 3 minutes ago
- › NAD Viso HP50 : Another superb headphone from Paul Barton? 3 minutes ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 3 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Discussion thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Meaning of Life 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by rjm003
- › Miles Davis Trumpet High Performance In-ear Headphones by Merfolk
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Niyologist
- › Goldring DR100 High Fidelity Stereo Headphones by interpolate
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Delance26
- › AudioMinor Headphone Cables by Baycode
- › Etymotic Research Isolator MK5 Noise-Isolating In-Ear Earphones by eyal1983
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Gold by Frank I
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by Inks
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by Hifi Enthusiast
- › 3 cheap ways to get interior design advice
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2