Lol. We need someone to crack open a H1 now. I need to know! I really hope so though. Sony's dynamics are the best at bass.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSony Hybrid Black In-Ear Headphones - XBA-H1tagged by nightmancometh, 9/10/13
- productSony XBA-H3 In-eartagged by getclikinagas, 12/20/13
- productXBA-3 - XBA Series Triple Driver Balanced Armature In Ear Earphonestagged by getclikinagas, 12/20/13
Related Forum Threads
- Is anyone wearing the Sony XBA-H2? Last post on 1/26/15 at 5:02am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- earphones got wet.. Last post on 2/9/15 at 6:42pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- FS: Sony XBA-H3 Last post on 2/2/15 at 1:09pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- XBA-H3 vs. XBA-Z5...thoughts? Last post on 3/3/15 at 9:26am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Audiologist in Paris for custom molds on XBA-H3 Last post on 12/21/14 at 7:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Sony XBA-H1 and XBA-H3 Hybrid Dynamic and BA IEM - Page 17
Gear mentioned in this thread:
well, for the H1 it is only specified that it has 9mm driver.
for the H2 and H3 though, there is an additional spec, LCD diaphragms, 13.9 and 16mm respectively...
as there is no notion of LCD diaphragms in H1 it is safe to assume that the driver is nothing special compared to other two. oh, and 13.9mm LCD diaphragm is the first AFAIK from sony, they only made the ex1000 (16mm) and other drivers for full-sized headphones...
also what we know from the early impressions is that the H2 kinda sucks (H1 is much better) and is too out of balance for some reason...
Um, H1 is not yet released. All three IEMs (H1, H2, H3) will be released in October, if I'm not wrong.
Diameter =/= loudness.
listen to sony xb90ex he is have 16mm driver
I think the sub bass will be similar xb90ex
XBA-4 is not better than EX1000. That's why we have high hopes for H3. Of course, my wallet's not happy. I'll try to do a review as soon as they are released(if I can get a pair).
Well, with Sony Canada half of their upper tier stuff is never available. Most Canadians have to either import or, if they're lucky, they find a third party seller somewhere in Canada. Seems like Canada isn't considered a big enough market share for Sony to bother with their complete lineup. Most of the products they offer on Sony Canada is low or mid tier offerings.
- Sony XBA-H1 and XBA-H3 Hybrid Dynamic and BA IEM
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › 2359glenn | studio 4 seconds ago
- › NAD Viso HP50 : Another superb headphone from Paul Barton? 11 seconds ago
- › Audio-gd USB-32 Firmware, Drivers, and Feedback Thread 22 seconds ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › Chord Hugo / Schiit Yggdrasil. Anyone heard both? 1 minute ago
- › Beyerdynamic MMX 300 Gaming Headset, practically new 1 minute ago
- › Woo Audio WA2 and WA22 Comparisons...finally finished...whew. 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 2 minutes ago
- › Music City Meet -- Spring 2015 -- Pics & Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 5 minutes ago
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux SE by mikoss
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by LandonO
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by twister6
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by RushNerd
- › Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone by achelgeson
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by krishtrinity1
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by nauhid
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by RedJohn456
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by nmatheis
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3