Lol. We need someone to crack open a H1 now. I need to know! I really hope so though. Sony's dynamics are the best at bass.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSony Hybrid Black In-Ear Headphones - XBA-H1tagged by nightmancometh, 9/10/13
Related Forum Threads
- Need help in buying XBA-H1 IEM Last post on 11/27/13 at 11:20pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- FS: Sony XBA-H1 Hybrid IEM BA + Dynamic Driver (Like New) Last post on 11/15/13 at 3:01pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- sony xba-h1.................final impressions after burn in Last post on 11/1/13 at 8:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sony XBA-H1 Last post on 10/28/13 at 11:33am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Sony XBA-3IP and XBA-H1 Last post on 10/27/13 at 9:42pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/4/13
The CAL! 2 is a big improvement over the first version. Creative brands this as a "premium headphone" on the box, but is it? First thing I noticed was the soundstage. It's MUCH better than...
As nicely explained by Victor in his review of the same CIEM, this is the previous flagship model from FitEar. In fact, unless you are married to the emphasised bass of the MH335DW, this would...
First of all, I am not a audiofile with several pairs of $1,000 headphones. I am more of a casual listener but I do like good sound. This is also my first review on head-fi so give me some feedback...
I love these headphones! So comfortable you will forget you're wearing them. My cousin once commented "This is the best bass I've ever heard in a headphone!" While I know there are headphones out...
My first in-ear headphone. Always thought they couldn't be any good compared to the over-ear headphones. I was wrong. The looks are a matter of taste, so I keep that in the middle for a...
Sony XBA-H1 and XBA-H3 Hybrid Dynamic and BA IEM - Page 17
well, for the H1 it is only specified that it has 9mm driver.
for the H2 and H3 though, there is an additional spec, LCD diaphragms, 13.9 and 16mm respectively...
as there is no notion of LCD diaphragms in H1 it is safe to assume that the driver is nothing special compared to other two. oh, and 13.9mm LCD diaphragm is the first AFAIK from sony, they only made the ex1000 (16mm) and other drivers for full-sized headphones...
also what we know from the early impressions is that the H2 kinda sucks (H1 is much better) and is too out of balance for some reason...
Um, H1 is not yet released. All three IEMs (H1, H2, H3) will be released in October, if I'm not wrong.
Diameter =/= loudness.
listen to sony xb90ex he is have 16mm driver
I think the sub bass will be similar xb90ex
XBA-4 is not better than EX1000. That's why we have high hopes for H3. Of course, my wallet's not happy. I'll try to do a review as soon as they are released(if I can get a pair).
Well, with Sony Canada half of their upper tier stuff is never available. Most Canadians have to either import or, if they're lucky, they find a third party seller somewhere in Canada. Seems like Canada isn't considered a big enough market share for Sony to bother with their complete lineup. Most of the products they offer on Sony Canada is low or mid tier offerings.
- Sony XBA-H1 and XBA-H3 Hybrid Dynamic and BA IEM
- › In Ear With Tangle Free Cable? (UK) 35 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 5 minutes ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 5 minutes ago
- › NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! 9 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 10 minutes ago
- › Don't know what headphones to get for gaming 10 minutes ago
- › Custom IEM Review: Hidition NT-6 Pro – Clear & Precise Fun 12 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 12 minutes ago
- › Pair of headphones, $50/£30, for Metal and Rock 16 minutes ago
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by Quaresma
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Kiats
- › Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones by Bassbanger101
- › Sennheiser HD 560 Ovation by Beeferer
- › Philips S2BK/28 Fidelio In-Ear Headsets by Antilochos
- › VSONIC VSD1S by IEMagnet01
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by eightbitpotion
- › NuForce Icon uDAC-2 (Black) USB DAC (24bit/96kHz) and Headphone... by jshaffe
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by jshaffe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by jshaffe
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi