Lol. We need someone to crack open a H1 now. I need to know! I really hope so though. Sony's dynamics are the best at bass.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSony Hybrid Black In-Ear Headphones - XBA-H1tagged by nightmancometh, 9/10/13
- productSony XBA-H3 In-eartagged by getclikinagas, 12/20/13
- productXBA-3 - XBA Series Triple Driver Balanced Armature In Ear Earphonestagged by getclikinagas, 12/20/13
Related Forum Threads
- XBA-H3 IEM.... over the ear headphone equivalent? Last post on 8/22/14 at 2:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sony XBA H3 with Song audio galaxy plus or Dunu dn1000 Last post on 6/29/14 at 5:38am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sony XBA-H3 In Ear Headphones MINT! Last post on 6/4/14 at 6:11am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- [Newbie Review] Sony XBA-H3 Last post on 9/2/14 at 9:28pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Noble 3C vs CE BA4 Last post on 8/7/14 at 2:59pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Hi All, I have done a video review of Hifiman HM901. Thanks for watching :)
You can pay more for a dac alone and not do as well as the 105. You can buy a blue ray player for more and not do as well. Ditto for cd, sacd, and/or DVD players. Its audio preamps are as good as...
The 2014 Brainwavz S5: A Single Dynamic Driver IEM Specifications Found here: www.yourbrainwavz.com/s5.html No measurements for the S5 were available at the time of this...
SO, lets get on to it. The MTPC's are a pair of IEM's that are in a very akward position. It is quite pricy and rejected by the "purist audiophiles" that dislike the brand of Monster, due to...
Got these headphones in blue limited edition and first of all, I must say that they look absolutely fantastic. Sexy in style and design. Not only that, the sound is amazing too! High, mid lows are...
Sony XBA-H1 and XBA-H3 Hybrid Dynamic and BA IEM - Page 17
Gear mentioned in this thread:
well, for the H1 it is only specified that it has 9mm driver.
for the H2 and H3 though, there is an additional spec, LCD diaphragms, 13.9 and 16mm respectively...
as there is no notion of LCD diaphragms in H1 it is safe to assume that the driver is nothing special compared to other two. oh, and 13.9mm LCD diaphragm is the first AFAIK from sony, they only made the ex1000 (16mm) and other drivers for full-sized headphones...
also what we know from the early impressions is that the H2 kinda sucks (H1 is much better) and is too out of balance for some reason...
Um, H1 is not yet released. All three IEMs (H1, H2, H3) will be released in October, if I'm not wrong.
Diameter =/= loudness.
listen to sony xb90ex he is have 16mm driver
I think the sub bass will be similar xb90ex
XBA-4 is not better than EX1000. That's why we have high hopes for H3. Of course, my wallet's not happy. I'll try to do a review as soon as they are released(if I can get a pair).
Well, with Sony Canada half of their upper tier stuff is never available. Most Canadians have to either import or, if they're lucky, they find a third party seller somewhere in Canada. Seems like Canada isn't considered a big enough market share for Sony to bother with their complete lineup. Most of the products they offer on Sony Canada is low or mid tier offerings.
- Sony XBA-H1 and XBA-H3 Hybrid Dynamic and BA IEM
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Programs used for HiFi listening 33 seconds ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 1 minute ago
- › mohini mantra vashikaranin australia +91-9950620150 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 3 minutes ago
- › 100 >= IEM wars: Ostry KC06, Hifiman Re-400, VSonic VSD3S, Havi Pro 1 3 minutes ago
- › Vashikaran specialist baba +91-9950620150 3 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › gupt rog problem solution baba ji+91-9928576434//headfi 4 minutes ago
- › Vashikaran Astrologer +91-91-9950620150 5 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by NA Blur
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 350p Portable Headphones Brand New Black Free... by twister6
- › Sony MDR-CD 780 by mark235
- › EarSonics EM32 by Rollk2
- › JVC HA-FX101 by bonami2
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)