Lol. We need someone to crack open a H1 now. I need to know! I really hope so though. Sony's dynamics are the best at bass.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSony Hybrid Black In-Ear Headphones - XBA-H1tagged by nightmancometh, 9/10/13
- productSony XBA-H3 In-eartagged by getclikinagas, 12/20/13
- productXBA-3 - XBA Series Triple Driver Balanced Armature In Ear Earphonestagged by getclikinagas, 12/20/13
Related Forum Threads
- XBA-H3 IEM.... over the ear headphone equivalent? Last post on 8/22/14 at 2:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- looking for recommendation for budget 350usd Last post on 7/6/14 at 2:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- UE Triple-Fi 10- Still worth buying? Last post on 7/9/14 at 3:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sony XBA H3 with Song audio galaxy plus or Dunu dn1000 Last post on 6/29/14 at 5:38am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sony XBA-H3 In Ear Headphones MINT! Last post on 6/4/14 at 6:11am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be...
iBasso D-Zero MKII Review iBasso is a very common name out there on the forums now, with their DX50 and DX90 gaining a rather large user base. I have reviewed both the DX50 and DX90 and I found...
These headphones generally are excellent. They possess this remarkable mixture of openness and intimacy at the same time. There’s a true sense of soundstage, with a good width and depth and still...
Brainwavz S0 Quick Review Thanks to mp4nation for the sample. Full Review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/743834/brainwavz-s0-review-by-mark2410 Brief: The S5 has a baby...
Over the recent months, Creative has been bursting out some pretty nice portable gears aiming from the basic casual user all the way up to serious audiophiles. Most importantly, they are pricing...
Sony XBA-H1 and XBA-H3 Hybrid Dynamic and BA IEM - Page 17
Gear mentioned in this thread:
well, for the H1 it is only specified that it has 9mm driver.
for the H2 and H3 though, there is an additional spec, LCD diaphragms, 13.9 and 16mm respectively...
as there is no notion of LCD diaphragms in H1 it is safe to assume that the driver is nothing special compared to other two. oh, and 13.9mm LCD diaphragm is the first AFAIK from sony, they only made the ex1000 (16mm) and other drivers for full-sized headphones...
also what we know from the early impressions is that the H2 kinda sucks (H1 is much better) and is too out of balance for some reason...
Um, H1 is not yet released. All three IEMs (H1, H2, H3) will be released in October, if I'm not wrong.
Diameter =/= loudness.
listen to sony xb90ex he is have 16mm driver
I think the sub bass will be similar xb90ex
XBA-4 is not better than EX1000. That's why we have high hopes for H3. Of course, my wallet's not happy. I'll try to do a review as soon as they are released(if I can get a pair).
Well, with Sony Canada half of their upper tier stuff is never available. Most Canadians have to either import or, if they're lucky, they find a third party seller somewhere in Canada. Seems like Canada isn't considered a big enough market share for Sony to bother with their complete lineup. Most of the products they offer on Sony Canada is low or mid tier offerings.
- Sony XBA-H1 and XBA-H3 Hybrid Dynamic and BA IEM
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › SB X7 DAC - opinions? 54 seconds ago
- › Westone UM3X Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › ACS T1 Live! Custom IEM Review: Silicone for the Big Stage 1 minute ago
- › Fiio x5 vs Ibasso dx90 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears 2 minutes ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 5 minutes ago
- › XLR / Balanced headphones. Easy to convert? Inexpensive amps... 6 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by djvkool
- › iBasso Audio D-Zero MK2 by lin0003
- › Audio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import) by Mink
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by mark2410
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by ClieOS
- › Blue Microphones Mo-Fi Powered High-Fidelity Headphones with... by MacedonianHero
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › Cowon iAUDIO 7 16Gb by Climber
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheHeadPhoneGuy
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundApprentice
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)