Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Sony XBA-H1 and XBA-H3 Hybrid Dynamic and BA IEM
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Sony XBA-H1 and XBA-H3 Hybrid Dynamic and BA IEM - Page 133

post #1981 of 2866

XBA-H3 without that annoying "Beats" cable :ksc75smile:

 

post #1982 of 2866
Quote:
Originally Posted by frekedech View Post
 

XBA-H3 without that annoying "Beats" cable :ksc75smile:

 


Where did you get that cable?

post #1983 of 2866
Quote:
Originally Posted by gikigill View Post
 


Where did you get that cable?

From Nocturnal Audio http://nocaudio.com

I got 4-conductor hydra series. Pretty soft and no microphonics.

post #1984 of 2866

Have the XBA-H2 coming to complete the set.  Hope it's good.

Reply
post #1985 of 2866

I'm trying to photograph Sony H3 and we don't get along at all unfortunately. :rolleyes:

I want to hurt them. :tongue_smile:

post #1986 of 2866
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post
 

I'm trying to photograph Sony H3 and we don't get along at all unfortunately. :rolleyes:

I want to hurt them. :tongue_smile:

WHOAAA the sharpness hurts my eyes...

 

:tongue_smile:

post #1987 of 2866
Quote:
Originally Posted by djvkool View Post
 

WHOAAA the sharpness hurts my eyes...

 

:tongue_smile:


Yes, the detail is there but someone needs to show me how to set them up without pulling my hair out. (I've given up for today and will try again tomorrow)

As for the sound they're basically what I thought they'd be. Very nice but no giant killer or game changer, Sony house sound/signature obviously present.

Keep in mind I've only listened to them about 15 minutes so please no-one beat me up yet. :P

post #1988 of 2866
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post


Yes, the detail is there but someone needs to show me how to set them up without pulling my hair out. (I've given up for today and will try again tomorrow)


As for the sound they're basically what I thought they'd be. Very nice but no giant killer or game changer, Sony house sound/signature obviously present.


Keep in mind I've only listened to them about 15 minutes so please no-one beat me up yet. :P

Can someone at least spank you?

Thats the nicest thing anyone can do to reproach your disinterested comment. 😡
post #1989 of 2866
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post
 


Yes, the detail is there but someone needs to show me how to set them up without pulling my hair out. (I've given up for today and will try again tomorrow)

As for the sound they're basically what I thought they'd be. Very nice but no giant killer or game changer, Sony house sound/signature obviously present.

Keep in mind I've only listened to them about 15 minutes so please no-one beat me up yet. :P

 

Do you have it paired with your F806? Mine absolutely sings off my F887! :ksc75smile:

post #1990 of 2866
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlenbo View Post

Can someone at least spank you?

Thats the nicest thing anyone can do to reproach your disinterested comment. 😡

Sure! Long as I can wear my brand new jet black Yamaha PRO500s.(arrived today and I'm very happy with them) I've had too much audio related gear arrive today, it's a burden as much it is fun. Give me a few days to relax with H3 in my meditation chamber.
post #1991 of 2866
Quote:
Originally Posted by Change is Good View Post

Do you have it paired with your F806? Mine absolutely sings off my F887! ksc75smile.gif

I will definitely try!
post #1992 of 2866
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post
 


Yes, the detail is there but someone needs to show me how to set them up without pulling my hair out. (I've given up for today and will try again tomorrow)

As for the sound they're basically what I thought they'd be. Very nice but no giant killer or game changer, Sony house sound/signature obviously present.

Keep in mind I've only listened to them about 15 minutes so please no-one beat me up yet. :P

 

Bunnings mate, tools shop, $9 goes a long way - 100mm spring clamp ($3) and a pair of basic bar clamp ($6 for pack of 2)

 

use the spring clamp as the base to grip the bar on the bar clamp, and use the clamp section to clamp the cable near the earpiece so it 'hangs' there, voila...$9 simple macro setup :tongue_smile:

post #1993 of 2866
Quote:
Originally Posted by djvkool View Post
 

 

Bunnings mate, tools shop, $9 goes a long way - 100mm spring clamp ($3) and a pair of basic bar clamp ($6 for pack of 2)

 

use the spring clamp as the base to grip the bar on the bar clamp, and use the clamp section to clamp the cable near the earpiece so it 'hangs' there, voila...$9 simple macro setup :tongue_smile:


I had another go of it.

I must say the build on these things is absolutely fantastic, ridiculously good. They just scream quality all over.





post #1994 of 2866
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post

Sure! Long as I can wear my brand new jet black Yamaha PRO500s.(arrived today and I'm very happy with them) I've had too much audio related gear arrive today, it's a burden as much it is fun. Give me a few days to relax with H3 in my meditation chamber.
Sure thing, lol!

Are the yamaha pro500s bass cannons in your opinion? I remember reading a thread where a headfier posted different tieds of bass headphones and classified the yamahas as the cannon headphones.

And you should enjoy the h3s after burnin, if not, then there is another earphone you could try that is better or as good as the sonys for a cheaper price.
Edited by vlenbo - 5/13/14 at 1:19am
post #1995 of 2866
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlenbo View Post


Sure thing, lol!

Are the yamaha pro500s bass cannons in your opinion? I remember reading a thread where a headfier posted different tieds of bass headphones and classified the yamahas as the cannon headphones.

And you should enjoy the h3s after burnin, if not, then there is another earphone you could try that is better or as good as the sonys for a cheaper price.


A little bit. :D Especially when I first opened them, I was O_O. It seemed to settle a little after an hour, it's fast. I don't think PRO500 are going to win any striving awards for accuracy and balance however they're just so damn addictive, a little like ASG-2 in that respect. (just really fun). Terribly easy to drive as well simply from Sansa Clip Zip (PRO500)

The H3 aren't mine sadly, they're a loaner unit from one of our members, however I'll have them for a week and pop in to say hi.

Oh, I took frekedech's photo and edited it for him while I had PS open , I hope he doesn't mind? (I'm really addicted to it)



 


:beerchug: 


Edited by H20Fidelity - 5/13/14 at 1:36am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Sony XBA-H1 and XBA-H3 Hybrid Dynamic and BA IEM