- 10 Posts. Joined 9/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAKG K 550tagged by nightmancometh, 9/27/13
- productAudio-Technica AIR Dynamic Headphones ATH-AD900Xtagged by nightmancometh, 9/27/13
- productbeyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 9/27/13
- productbeyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 9/27/13
- productSennheiser HD 558tagged by nightmancometh, 9/27/13
- productSony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphonetagged by nightmancometh, 9/27/13
Related Forum Threads
- Another recommendation for a newbie. Last post on 2/25/15 at 1:45pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Need some advice on first serious(ish) pair of headphones Last post on 5/22/14 at 9:08am in Headphones (full-size)
- Recommendations on next headphone? Last post on 8/17/13 at 11:55am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Help! Need some headphones! Last post on 4/2/13 at 5:18am in Headphones (full-size)
*A sample of the IEM500 was provided to me in return for my honest review* - Photos taken by, me.- One of the funniest things is when a company writes all these outlandish claims with their...
Me: I am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the...
These headphones are not for a true audiophile person. If you just want to watch movies on YouTube and talk with your friends on Skype - they will do the job for you. But if you want to enjoy your...
Introduction The Fidue A65 is in quite of an interesting place. It's in the budget range that has a lot of great contenders, but in it's defence it brings a Titanium micro dynamic driver, and with...
Are over-ear head phone suppose to actualy be over the ear?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Depends a lot on the size of your ears. :-)
Some, like the Beyer DT880, DT770, Sony MDR MD900, Audio Technica ATH AD900X, AKG 550, and 7xx series
should fit over pretty much anyone's ears.
Others which are called 'over ear' headphones are dicier in this regard.
My ears are pretty much 'regular' size, and the MDR 7506 fit on my ears, not over them.
- Are over-ear head phone suppose to actualy be over the ear?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Rational reasons to love vinyl 29 seconds ago
- › Finding a DAC for the Cavalli Liquid Carbon. Only Four Months to Go. 30 seconds ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM70: A Bold New Direction 53 seconds ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 3 minutes ago
- › Headphones with the BEST imaging, detail, clairity, flat 3 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 3 minutes ago
- › Questyle QP1 4 minutes ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 5 minutes ago
- › Interest Check - Chicago Meet Continuance - August 8th at Tweak Studio 5 minutes ago
- › Puro Sound Labs - IEM500 Earphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Matrix M-Stage by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by Dokins
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by DJScope
- › Astell&Kern AK10 Portable Hi-Fi Audio DAC Headphone amplifer... by Hawaiibadboy
- › iClever® IC-BTH01 Lightweight Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Sports... by acain
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by Cotnijoe
- › Aune B1 by Peter West
- › JVC HAM55X High Quality Xtreme-Xplosvs Headphones by biggbenn74
- › Sennheiser G4ME ZERO Over-Ear Gaming Headset by snapacap
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)