- 10 Posts. Joined 9/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAKG K 550tagged by nightmancometh, 9/27/13
- productAudio-Technica AIR Dynamic Headphones ATH-AD900Xtagged by nightmancometh, 9/27/13
- productbeyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 9/27/13
- productbeyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 9/27/13
- productSennheiser HD 558tagged by nightmancometh, 9/27/13
- productSony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphonetagged by nightmancometh, 9/27/13
Related Forum Threads
- Another recommendation for a newbie. Last post on 2/25/15 at 1:45pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Need some advice on first serious(ish) pair of headphones Last post on 5/22/14 at 9:08am in Headphones (full-size)
- Recommendations on next headphone? Last post on 8/17/13 at 11:55am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Help! Need some headphones! Last post on 4/2/13 at 5:18am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Sennheiser US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. While waiting to receive my review unit of recently...
What's In The Box? The cardboard box itself is a cute little deal, with the Noble logo and the Wizard's signature. On the top left, the model and serial number are handwritten (apparently I'm the...
SUPERLUX HD 669 Review & comparison with HD 681-EVO. Take what I say with a grain of salt, I have not experienced many headphones and I've only had the 669 for a fairly brief amount of time....
Have been listening to my new iCAN Micro for couple weeks now. Before that I use the headphone output directly out of my iDSD Micro. First of all i just want to say that iDSD Micro is great....
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Are over-ear head phone suppose to actualy be over the ear?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Depends a lot on the size of your ears. :-)
Some, like the Beyer DT880, DT770, Sony MDR MD900, Audio Technica ATH AD900X, AKG 550, and 7xx series
should fit over pretty much anyone's ears.
Others which are called 'over ear' headphones are dicier in this regard.
My ears are pretty much 'regular' size, and the MDR 7506 fit on my ears, not over them.
- Are over-ear head phone suppose to actualy be over the ear?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Schiit Owners Unite 45 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 2.0 2 minutes ago
- › [PROBLEMS] V-Moda M100 + Asus Xonar DGX 2 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 3 minutes ago
- › Computer Audiophile Set Up 3 minutes ago
- › What do you call this component in the headphone? 3 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 3 minutes ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 6 minutes ago
- › DigiZoid ZO FS & ZO FS+ (a.k.a. ZO3) Updates & Discussion Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Shanling M3 Portable Digital Audio Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones in Black M2AEBT by twister6
- › Noble 4 by Kuroneko Guy
- › Superlux HD669 by Philliphobia
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by blankdisc
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by JohnPham
- › Chord&Major Major6'13 "Ballad" by kalbee
- › Audio Technica ATH-M2X Mid-size open-back headphones by ahnvx
- › xDuoo X2 by getclikinagas
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by De1taE1even
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2