I don't have it but I would reckon that unless the ASG-2 has less than 100dB sensitivity and is over 80Ω, that it will.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JH Audio JH13 Pro - good for monitoring? Last post on 8/17/14 at 3:22am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The High End Is Not For Everyone. Last post on 6/18/14 at 10:09am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Is a new ear impression required for every custom IEM I buy? Last post on 5/7/14 at 6:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Vision Ears VE6 xc opinions and feedback Last post on 5/7/14 at 3:04am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which CIEM is the most realistic and accurate with most details(most revealing)? Last post on 6/21/14 at 1:59am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Beats, the biggest headphone brand in the world, selling more headphones than any other by a large margin and with a huge 60% market share in it's domestic market in the USA, has largely been the...
Though these are by no means perfect headphones, their price and excellent bass make them one of the best headphones you can buy for under $200. These headphones are very fun to listen to. They...
Since this is a IEM review I'll keep it short , I have no respect for IEMs ...I wish I could use headphones in the bed but since I cannot I have to resort to IEMs , not a IEM guy I picked...
I'm not much of a audiophile nor a reviewer just a regular audio enthusiast.. Apologies & correct me if I'm wrong.. Absolutely "StUnNeD" by these gems thought of sharing my...
Right have the pleasure of owning these for about 4 months. My Kit: Source: Foobar through Cambridge Audio Dacmagic Amp: Lehman Audio Blackcube Linear Headphones: Audio Technica ATH W...
Cypher Labs Theorem 720 - Page 6
Gear mentioned in this thread:
seems like it... seems like the only real solution is using impedance adapters... i just wonder what kind of effects and to what degree they'll have on the sound... the theorem 720 just seems perfect in so many ways... sigh
Well you have to remember that every single output device will have noise, some more than others, and some horrendous. I have a Walkman A828 that has more hiss than the 720 or MKIII, and a lot of people swear by it even with sensitive earphones. Same with the MKIII and 720. Just as I said in my review, it exists but most people will just get on with their music.
I used to be an absolute anti-hiss person, but then realised that every source has it. Even sources that don't hiss at all according to some people only need the right earphones and the right ears. Or… wrong I suppose. If you are worried, see if you can meet someone with the 720 or the MKIII, both of which have similar levels of hiss.
Again, I don't think it will really bother a most audiophiles.
I will be able to tell you about that pairing either this Sunday or Dec 8th as a buddy of mine has the asg-2 and hope to meet him at a couple of events.
Glad to hear it! I look forward to your impressions
Source : IPhone 4 S mod
Dac / Amp : Hi Fi M8 RSA version
Cyberlabs Theorem 720 dac
Cable : Lod to USB diy
Moon Audio Silver Dragon v1
SQ : these two are two beet dac amp for I device to drive my Abyss
Note : Abyss is herd to drive headphone planar , it is harder than my LCD 3 , the best set up if I use my desktop set up , desktop set up can make Abyss to the max their SQ
They are doing a world wide comp via FB on a copper one as we speak.
I've said this before and I'll say it again...it does NOT hiss with my JH-16's when listening to ALAC files ant that's with the gain in the medium setting. Now of course on analogue recordings I hear tape hiss but that's supposed to be there but in between songs it is black.
- Cypher Labs Theorem 720
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › [Preview] FiiO E18 Kunlun – Surprise, Surprise. 17 seconds ago
- › DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1, FiiO X5 +... 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser IE80, Brand new, I'll beat any price. 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Rate the video games you're currently playing 4 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 4 minutes ago
- › Crystal Picolino Cable for Shure IEMs by Effect Audio 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Shure SE535 questions? 8 minutes ago
- › HiFiMan HE-560 US Tour Thread / Impressions and Reviews 10 minutes ago
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)