I don't have it but I would reckon that unless the ASG-2 has less than 100dB sensitivity and is over 80Ω, that it will.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Custom IEMs :D Last post on 2/28/15 at 6:02pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Flattest, Most Neutral IEMs For Recording, Mixing, and Mastering Last post on 2/19/15 at 11:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Universal IEMS for Death, Black, Thrash Metal and Hardcore Punk < $300 Last post on 2/19/15 at 9:02am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH-13 on Massdrop Last post on 2/5/15 at 6:44am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH 13 FP VS Roxanne Last post on 2/4/15 at 5:27pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Cypher Labs Theorem 720 - Page 6
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
seems like it... seems like the only real solution is using impedance adapters... i just wonder what kind of effects and to what degree they'll have on the sound... the theorem 720 just seems perfect in so many ways... sigh
Well you have to remember that every single output device will have noise, some more than others, and some horrendous. I have a Walkman A828 that has more hiss than the 720 or MKIII, and a lot of people swear by it even with sensitive earphones. Same with the MKIII and 720. Just as I said in my review, it exists but most people will just get on with their music.
I used to be an absolute anti-hiss person, but then realised that every source has it. Even sources that don't hiss at all according to some people only need the right earphones and the right ears. Or… wrong I suppose. If you are worried, see if you can meet someone with the 720 or the MKIII, both of which have similar levels of hiss.
Again, I don't think it will really bother a most audiophiles.
I will be able to tell you about that pairing either this Sunday or Dec 8th as a buddy of mine has the asg-2 and hope to meet him at a couple of events.
Glad to hear it! I look forward to your impressions
I couldn't live without mine anymore. I use it on the go, in the office and sometimes at home as a full desktop DAC. It's brilliant. Sound is great of both amp and DAC and battery life is huge
Source : IPhone 4 S mod
Dac / Amp : Hi Fi M8 RSA version
Cyberlabs Theorem 720 dac
Cable : Lod to USB diy
Moon Audio Silver Dragon v1
SQ : these two are two beet dac amp for I device to drive my Abyss
Note : Abyss is herd to drive headphone planar , it is harder than my LCD 3 , the best set up if I use my desktop set up , desktop set up can make Abyss to the max their SQ
They are doing a world wide comp via FB on a copper one as we speak.
I've said this before and I'll say it again...it does NOT hiss with my JH-16's when listening to ALAC files ant that's with the gain in the medium setting. Now of course on analogue recordings I hear tape hiss but that's supposed to be there but in between songs it is black.
- Cypher Labs Theorem 720
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › SoundMAGIC release E50S and E80S In-Ear Reference Series 10 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 17 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 1 minute ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 4 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 4 minutes ago
- › Social friction is normal 5 minutes ago
- › The all new Continental Dual Mono 7 minutes ago
- › Battle Of The Flagships (58 Headphones Compared) 7 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 8 minutes ago
- › ZMF Headphones Omni by Jjacq
- › Sennheiser - Sennheiser CX 200 Street II by Gonomon
- › UMI Voix Blu by Rashmosh
- › Q Cables by Mediahound
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by goodyfresh
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Hisoundfi
- › Apogee GROOVE Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier for Mac and PC by acain
- › Noble Audio Savant by Brooko
- › Bose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silver by labrat
- › Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones by Army-Firedawg
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3