But the hiss with IEMs.... I wouldn't want it hissing with my UE11 nor my soon UERM....
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Custom IEMs :D Last post on 2/28/15 at 6:02pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Flattest, Most Neutral IEMs For Recording, Mixing, and Mastering Last post on 2/19/15 at 11:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Universal IEMS for Death, Black, Thrash Metal and Hardcore Punk < $300 Last post on 2/19/15 at 9:02am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH-13 on Massdrop Last post on 2/5/15 at 6:44am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH 13 FP VS Roxanne Last post on 2/4/15 at 5:27pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Cypher Labs Theorem 720 - Page 3
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Mine hisses, my friend says his unit doesn't. Strange world.
Like I said before , my Theorem hiss if I pair with BA driver like :
On the left side :
JH 16 pro old version
Fit Ear MH 335 DW
No hiss for 4 Iems like :
In the middle :
Tralucent Audio 1+2 with UBER cable
On the right side :
UM 3 DD
Earsonic SM 64 v1
Note : the hiss is constant from Zero to Max Volume control .
Edited by rudi0504 - 10/7/13 at 9:15am
My UM Merlin's checked out ok on low gain for low or no noticeable hiss but cheaper IEM's at 10db sensitivity higher hissed pretty darn good. FYI Merlins came in at 108db and the cheaper ones at 118db.
Merlin is like Tralucent Audio1+2 hybrid iem, it is no hiss with Theorem
I have heard my friend 1964 V6 Stage with Theorem, the result is hiss like Jh 16 pro , fit ear MH 335 DW , UM Miracle .
Oh... hmmm take a gamble...lol. IDK. I'll wait for more reviews. Let them work out the bugs.
For some reason I don't connect with his reviews. After reading I'm often still clueless to how something really sounds. I just read the Theorem review and probably it's just me but I got bored reading it
No offence to Headfonics, must be my weird working brain.
Sadly because I dont have the M8 yet - supposed to arrive sometime this month though - fingers crossed :) Michael is a busy boy with all your orders hehe.
None taken :)
- Cypher Labs Theorem 720
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Mr Speakers Ether 3 seconds ago
- › Universal IEM With Great Balance 20 seconds ago
- › What is resolution and how is it measured? 1 minute ago
- › Audiophiles in Dubai? 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Finding the right portable player for AKG K550 3 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-1A - Sony's latest update on the 1R 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › B&O Beoplay H2 Portable 5 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 5 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Hisoundfi
- › Apogee GROOVE Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier for Mac and PC by acain
- › Noble Audio Savant by Brooko
- › Bose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silver by labrat
- › Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones by Army-Firedawg
- › RHA T20 by dweaver
- › Bluetooth receiver dual amplifier class1 NFC (black) [Japan Import] by peter123
- › FiiO E12 Mont Blanc by Mediahound
- › CEntrance HiFi-M8 by Mediahound
- › Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones by Mediahound
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3