But the hiss with IEMs.... I wouldn't want it hissing with my UE11 nor my soon UERM....
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- how good are ciems? Last post on 9/10/14 at 4:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH Audio JH13 Pro - good for monitoring? Last post on 8/17/14 at 3:22am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Nocturnal Hybrid IEM, top quality design at a great price. Last post on 7/29/14 at 5:40am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- People Seen with CIEMs Last post on 10/1/14 at 4:25am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The High End Is Not For Everyone. Last post on 6/18/14 at 10:09am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
if u are looking for a great dac you can better buy new motherboard with supreme fx it sound practicly the same and its cheaper
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
Cypher Labs Theorem 720 - Page 3
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Like I said before , my Theorem hiss if I pair with BA driver like :
On the left side :
JH 16 pro old version
Fit Ear MH 335 DW
No hiss for 4 Iems like :
In the middle :
Tralucent Audio 1+2 with UBER cable
On the right side :
UM 3 DD
Earsonic SM 64 v1
Note : the hiss is constant from Zero to Max Volume control .
Edited by rudi0504 - 10/7/13 at 9:15am
My UM Merlin's checked out ok on low gain for low or no noticeable hiss but cheaper IEM's at 10db sensitivity higher hissed pretty darn good. FYI Merlins came in at 108db and the cheaper ones at 118db.
Merlin is like Tralucent Audio1+2 hybrid iem, it is no hiss with Theorem
I have heard my friend 1964 V6 Stage with Theorem, the result is hiss like Jh 16 pro , fit ear MH 335 DW , UM Miracle .
Oh... hmmm take a gamble...lol. IDK. I'll wait for more reviews. Let them work out the bugs.
For some reason I don't connect with his reviews. After reading I'm often still clueless to how something really sounds. I just read the Theorem review and probably it's just me but I got bored reading it
No offence to Headfonics, must be my weird working brain.
Sadly because I dont have the M8 yet - supposed to arrive sometime this month though - fingers crossed :) Michael is a busy boy with all your orders hehe.
None taken :)
- Cypher Labs Theorem 720
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) 1 minute ago
- › iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Audio Quality 1 minute ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Amp or DAC for HD600? 2 minutes ago
- › CanJam at RMAF 2014 impressions 3 minutes ago
- › Meet Alpha Prime 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum Over Ear: Smelly Ear cup........ 5 minutes ago
- › Really torn on which headphones to get. 5 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 5 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Epiphany Acoustics EHP-O2D by Pokerstar
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)