But the hiss with IEMs.... I wouldn't want it hissing with my UE11 nor my soon UERM....
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Custom IEMs :D Last post on 2/28/15 at 6:02pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Flattest, Most Neutral IEMs For Recording, Mixing, and Mastering Last post on 2/19/15 at 11:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Universal IEMS for Death, Black, Thrash Metal and Hardcore Punk < $300 Last post on 2/19/15 at 9:02am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH-13 on Massdrop Last post on 2/5/15 at 6:44am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH 13 FP VS Roxanne Last post on 2/4/15 at 5:27pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
I had these a while back and found them to be pretty good alas they did have a couple things that spoiled them. Comfort: Finding the best earbuds took a bit of time. Although once you did,...
DUNU TITAN 1 - QUICK REVIEW photos taken from the internet Specifications Driver: 13mm Titanium Diaphragm Dynamic Driver Impedance:16Ω Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency:...
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
My review is based on the loaner pair that Oppo sent to me as part of their PM3 loaner program. My gratitude to Oppo for giving me this opportunity to demo their product. Oppo is known for...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My introduction to DUNU Topsound (18 months ago) was with their triple hybrid DN-1000,...
Cypher Labs Theorem 720 - Page 3
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Mine hisses, my friend says his unit doesn't. Strange world.
Like I said before , my Theorem hiss if I pair with BA driver like :
On the left side :
JH 16 pro old version
Fit Ear MH 335 DW
No hiss for 4 Iems like :
In the middle :
Tralucent Audio 1+2 with UBER cable
On the right side :
UM 3 DD
Earsonic SM 64 v1
Note : the hiss is constant from Zero to Max Volume control .
Edited by rudi0504 - 10/7/13 at 9:15am
My UM Merlin's checked out ok on low gain for low or no noticeable hiss but cheaper IEM's at 10db sensitivity higher hissed pretty darn good. FYI Merlins came in at 108db and the cheaper ones at 118db.
Merlin is like Tralucent Audio1+2 hybrid iem, it is no hiss with Theorem
I have heard my friend 1964 V6 Stage with Theorem, the result is hiss like Jh 16 pro , fit ear MH 335 DW , UM Miracle .
Oh... hmmm take a gamble...lol. IDK. I'll wait for more reviews. Let them work out the bugs.
For some reason I don't connect with his reviews. After reading I'm often still clueless to how something really sounds. I just read the Theorem review and probably it's just me but I got bored reading it
No offence to Headfonics, must be my weird working brain.
Sadly because I dont have the M8 yet - supposed to arrive sometime this month though - fingers crossed :) Michael is a busy boy with all your orders hehe.
None taken :)
- Cypher Labs Theorem 720
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 25 seconds ago
- › DUNU DN-2000J -- More Than Evolution? 50 seconds ago
- › Sony MDR-7506 2 minutes ago
- › Dubstep Girl's Massive 5AR4/5R4/5U4G Rectifier Review/Comparison!... 2 minutes ago
- › Philips Golden Ears challenge 3 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why delta-sigma kinda sucks, just... 4 minutes ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Ostry KC06A - A New Winner 7 minutes ago
- › For 6AS7G tube rollers here ..... 8 minutes ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 8 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2