Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphone Amps › Cypher Labs Theorem 720
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cypher Labs Theorem 720 - Page 3

post #31 of 322

But the hiss with IEMs.... I wouldn't want it hissing with my UE11 nor my soon UERM....

post #32 of 322
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiiancerveza View Post
 

But the hiss with IEMs.... I wouldn't want it hissing with my UE11 nor my soon UERM....

 

Mine hisses, my friend says his unit doesn't. Strange world.

post #33 of 322
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrainferno View Post

Mine hisses, my friend says his unit doesn't. Strange world.

Like I said before , my Theorem hiss if I pair with BA driver like :

On the left side :
JH 16 pro old version
Fit Ear MH 335 DW
UM Miracle

No hiss for 4 Iems like :

In the middle :
Tralucent Audio 1+2 with UBER cable

On the right side :
UM 3 DD
Earsonic SM 64 v1
Phonak 232

Note : the hiss is constant from Zero to Max Volume control .







Edited by rudi0504 - 10/7/13 at 9:15am
post #34 of 322

My UM Merlin's checked out ok on low gain for low or no noticeable hiss but cheaper IEM's at 10db sensitivity higher hissed pretty darn good. FYI Merlins came in at 108db and the cheaper ones at 118db.

post #35 of 322
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcusd View Post

My UM Merlin's checked out ok on low gain for low or no noticeable hiss but cheaper IEM's at 10db sensitivity higher hissed pretty darn good. FYI Merlins came in at 108db and the cheaper ones at 118db.

Merlin is like Tralucent Audio1+2 hybrid iem, it is no hiss with Theorem
post #36 of 322

I'll be receiving my 1964 V6 Stage soon, I'll report back but I'm not expecting miracles with 22Ohm and 115db

post #37 of 322
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrainferno View Post

I'll be receiving my 1964 V6 Stage soon, I'll report back but I'm not expecting miracles with 22Ohm and 115db

I have heard my friend 1964 V6 Stage with Theorem, the result is hiss like Jh 16 pro , fit ear MH 335 DW , UM Miracle .
post #38 of 322

Headfonia and Headfonics reviews up

 

No-one seems to have done a Hifi-M8 comparison as yet

post #39 of 322

Colour me disappointed about the hiss.

The 720 is pretty close to perfect for me ... if it weren't for the noise floor.

post #40 of 322
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrainferno View Post
 

 

Mine hisses, my friend says his unit doesn't. Strange world.

Oh... hmmm take a gamble...lol. IDK.  I'll wait for more reviews.  Let them work out the bugs. 

post #41 of 322
Quote:
Originally Posted by LFC_SL View Post
 

Headfonics reviews up

 

 

 

For some reason I don't connect with his reviews. After reading I'm often still clueless to how something really sounds. I just read the Theorem review and probably it's just me but I got bored reading it

:D

 

No offence to Headfonics, must be my weird working brain.

post #42 of 322
Quote:
Originally Posted by LFC_SL View Post
 

Headfonia and Headfonics reviews up

 

No-one seems to have done a Hifi-M8 comparison as yet

 

Sadly because I dont have the M8 yet - supposed to arrive sometime this month though - fingers crossed :) Michael is a busy boy with all your orders hehe.

post #43 of 322
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrainferno View Post
 

 

For some reason I don't connect with his reviews. After reading I'm often still clueless to how something really sounds. I just read the Theorem review and probably it's just me but I got bored reading it

:D

 

No offence to Headfonics, must be my weird working brain.

 

None taken :)

post #44 of 322

Sorry man :)

post #45 of 322
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrainferno View Post
 

Sorry man :)

 

hehe honestly its cool :)

 

Anyone out there with a T70P is going to love the 720.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphone Amps › Cypher Labs Theorem 720