Search and could find no direct comparisons. Anyone tried both and can venture an opinion?
- productSennheiser HD-598tagged by System, 9/2/13
Related Forum Threads
- Is Sennheiser HD598 worth keeping? Or should I return it to Amazon and get $99 back? Last post on Yesterday at 5:15 pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- New Sennheiser HD700 or Used Audeze LCD-2 Last post on 12/12/14 at 5:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Help choosing: NVX-XPT100 vs HD 280 vs HD 598 vs SoundMAGIC HP100 Last post on 12/9/14 at 8:08pm in Headphones (full-size)
- A Straight to the Point Comparison: Sennheiser HD598 vs AKG Q701 Last post on 12/15/14 at 8:35am in Headphones (full-size)
- DT860 - totally forgotten? Last post on 12/18/14 at 3:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
1. These headphones are HUGE. 2. That said, it provides amazing soundstage/imaging, and are very comfortable. Headband has no bumps, and earpads are of memory foam. 3. Very decent amount of...
Looking at the picture of the PK3's I wasn't expecting much. They look and feel cheap using a generic case for the drivers. First I tried them without the foam covers and they sounded awful. I...
Disclaimer First of all, I would like to thank Audrey and the Brainwavz team for allowing me to review their S1 IEMs. I would also like to clarify that I am neither an affiliate of Brainwavz...
Overview The Alien is a well-priced (~$250 AUD), compact, screenless player that plays only WAV and FLAC files – no MP3, no AAC, just the two major lossless options. For some people that will...
Shure SRH840, are a value filled set of extraordinary headphones, worth every single coin you spend on it. The bass register is perfect for any genre of song you play through you...
Sennheiser HD598 and 380
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I would assume that as a lot of the HD598 users recommend the HD598
and HD380 owners rarely recommend the HD380, get the HD598.
Edited by PurpleAngel - 9/2/13 at 9:53pm
Save a few dollars, get a used Sennheiser HD558 and remove the black rubber tape from inside the cups.
Sometimes Amazon or eBay has used HD558s for just over $100.
- Sennheiser HD598 and 380
- › Sony MDR-XB950BT Bluetooth headphones 27 seconds ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 27 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 35 seconds ago
- › HD600 vs DT990 Pro 50 seconds ago
- › Project Ember Review 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Is Sennheiser HD598 worth keeping? Or should I return it to Amazon... 2 minutes ago
- › Question about amps for the Stax SR-009 2 minutes ago
- › Synergistic Research HOT device 3 minutes ago
- › [US] Sennheiser 600 (2 weeks use), please see time stamps. 3 minutes ago
- › AKG K7XX by avitron142
- › YUIN PK3 Earbuds by thebluebulk
- › Brainwavz S1 by thatBeatsguy
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by Loquah
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundScout
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by MyFamilyShoppin
- › Lehmann Rhinelander by jdpark
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by kigisaru
- › AWEI ES-Q9 Super Bass Wooden Earphones Headphones Headsets Fiber... by Mellowship
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by Zombie_X
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)