Search and could find no direct comparisons. Anyone tried both and can venture an opinion?
- productSennheiser HD 598tagged by System, 9/2/13
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser HD650 Sub Bass Last post on 3/2/15 at 4:19am in Headphones (full-size)
- Something as comfy as Sennheiser's but with more bass? Last post on 3/4/15 at 8:38am in Headphones (full-size)
- Minimum amp requirement for AKG K702? Last post on 2/13/15 at 5:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best listening experience: iPod + AMP or new DAP? Last post on 2/12/15 at 9:57am in Portable Source Gear
- Under 250€ headphones Last post on 2/13/15 at 5:13pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Disclaimer I got this unit as part of Australasian tour arranged by Brooko, thank you very much for including me in this tour. Introduction I am just another music fans in this world, I...
First and foremost, I have experience with several different headphones, namely much of the Ultrasone series (Pro 900, Pro 750), Denon D2000, D5000, and Fostex TH600. I mainly deal with closed back...
The housing has a rounder shape then the vsd3/5 and i much prefer it this way. While the shape and looks is simple, it does not feel very cheap. The diamond cut shape on the vsd3/5 seems a little...
This review is for Master & Dynamic MH30 over the ear. My name is Adam I am a 38 years old headphone and iem collector. I don't consider myself an audiophile but have been into music and audio...
This little player can take a beating. I am not careful with this device and I've dropped it many times on all types of surfaces and it keeps going. I have had my player for nearly 3 years now and...
Sennheiser HD598 and 380
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 6
9/2/13 at 6:35pm
I would assume that as a lot of the HD598 users recommend the HD598
and HD380 owners rarely recommend the HD380, get the HD598.
Edited by PurpleAngel - 9/2/13 at 9:53pm
post #3 of 6
9/2/13 at 6:41pm
post #4 of 6
9/2/13 at 8:38pm
post #5 of 6
9/3/13 at 1:15pm
post #6 of 6
9/3/13 at 1:36pm
- Sennheiser HD598 and 380
Currently, there are 2932 Active Users (632 Members and 2300 Guests)
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 11 seconds ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why delta-sigma sucks) 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread. 2 minutes ago
- › Sony announces the "Just ear" brand of custom IEMs 3 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Show us your vintage headphones! 4 minutes ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 4 minutes ago
- › Dorm Speakers & Amp Recommendation? Total under $200 6 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-M40x: The Little Brother that Could 6 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by daduy
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by sarora
- › VSONIC VSD 2S by Arvan
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by acain
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by kite7
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by weirdek
- › Chord Hugo by FortisFlyer75
- › Technics RP-DH1200 DJ Headphones by Johannus
- › Bravo Audio S1 Class A Deluxe Headphone Amplifier with Op-amp by YoYo JoKeR
- › MEElectronics A151P Gen.2 Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors by YoYo JoKeR
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2