Search and could find no direct comparisons. Anyone tried both and can venture an opinion?
- productSennheiser HD-598tagged by System, 9/2/13
Related Forum Threads
- Comparing Sennheiser HD 598, Beats Studio 2013, and Beats Pro - Quasi-Objective Tests Last post on 4/15/14 at 8:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Help me choose a set of headphone please!!! Last post on 4/12/14 at 2:09am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Best headphones for listening to music (under £150) ? Last post on 4/9/14 at 4:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Quest for the next pair Last post on 4/9/14 at 3:53am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD558, HD598, RS170, RS180 - Which one is better ? Last post on 4/7/14 at 12:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
(Note - XL ear pads are installed. The sound will be judged based on that.) Introduction: I purchased these headphones mainly out of curiosity. I was reading reviews and watching youtubers...
Accessories: Includes a pouch and cable. Pouch is well-built, compact, and stylish. Soft, flexible cable has never tangled for me in my time with it. Right angled jack is durable and well-relieved....
First off, I would like to thank Noisehush for sending me the NX85's! I'll get into the review now. Packaging: The NX85 come in a sturdy black card board box. It is all black, except the...
The LH Labs Geek Out had a lot to live up to. A good 7+ months ago, the Geek Out started as a concept. This concept was to bring a high quality audio experience into a small and affordable device....
If you like electric music or hip hop rap,this is it,but if you want a more balanced sound you better go for the sennheiser momentum or ue6000.
Sennheiser HD598 and 380
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 69/2/13 at 6:35pm
I would assume that as a lot of the HD598 users recommend the HD598
and HD380 owners rarely recommend the HD380, get the HD598.
Edited by PurpleAngel - 9/2/13 at 9:53pmpost #3 of 69/2/13 at 6:41pmThread Starterpost #4 of 69/2/13 at 8:38pmpost #5 of 69/3/13 at 1:15pmThread Starterpost #6 of 69/3/13 at 1:36pm
- Sennheiser HD598 and 380
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Currently, there are 2708 Active Users (678 Members and 2030 Guests)
- › [Sydney, AUS] Used EX1000, ER-4P, MC2, PFE012, R3, GR07BE, E12 & E17 47 seconds ago
- › WTB Hifiman HE-400 1 minute ago
- › Gaming headponhes/headsets. 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › [Review] Oppo PM-1, Oppo hit the nail on the head 2 minutes ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Parts/Overclocking) 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Appreciation Thread!! 2 minutes ago
- › newbie 4 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-1: A New Planar Magnetic Headphone! 5 minutes ago
- › IEMs that are most similar to B&W P7 6 minutes ago
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by zach8278
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by zach8278
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by White Lotus
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by 2001Audiophile
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude