Search and could find no direct comparisons. Anyone tried both and can venture an opinion?
- productSennheiser HD 598tagged by System, 9/2/13
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser HD650 Sub Bass Last post on 3/2/15 at 4:19am in Headphones (full-size)
- Something as comfy as Sennheiser's but with more bass? Last post on 3/4/15 at 8:38am in Headphones (full-size)
- Minimum amp requirement for AKG K702? Last post on 2/13/15 at 5:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best listening experience: iPod + AMP or new DAP? Last post on 2/12/15 at 9:57am in Portable Source Gear
- Under 250€ headphones Last post on 2/13/15 at 5:13pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Sennheiser US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. While waiting to receive my review unit of recently...
What's In The Box? The cardboard box itself is a cute little deal, with the Noble logo and the Wizard's signature. On the top left, the model and serial number are handwritten (apparently I'm the...
SUPERLUX HD 669 Review & comparison with HD 681-EVO. Take what I say with a grain of salt, I have not experienced many headphones and I've only had the 669 for a fairly brief amount of time....
Have been listening to my new iCAN Micro for couple weeks now. Before that I use the headphone output directly out of my iDSD Micro. First of all i just want to say that iDSD Micro is great....
Sennheiser HD598 and 380
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 6
9/2/13 at 6:35pm
I would assume that as a lot of the HD598 users recommend the HD598
and HD380 owners rarely recommend the HD380, get the HD598.
Edited by PurpleAngel - 9/2/13 at 9:53pm
post #3 of 6
9/2/13 at 6:41pm
post #4 of 6
9/2/13 at 8:38pm
post #5 of 6
9/3/13 at 1:15pm
post #6 of 6
9/3/13 at 1:36pm
- Sennheiser HD598 and 380
Currently, there are 3612 Active Users (768 Members and 2844 Guests)
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 5 seconds ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 30 seconds ago
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 41 seconds ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 44 seconds ago
- › Ottawa Region 2015 Head-fi Meet - Respond here 1 minute ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Good sound card with a built in headphone amp 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 3 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › Shanling M3 Portable Digital Audio Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones in Black M2AEBT by twister6
- › Noble 4 by Kuroneko Guy
- › Superlux HD669 by Philliphobia
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by blankdisc
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by JohnPham
- › Chord&Major Major6'13 "Ballad" by kalbee
- › Audio Technica ATH-M2X Mid-size open-back headphones by ahnvx
- › xDuoo X2 by getclikinagas
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by De1taE1even
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2