- 17 Posts. Joined 9/2013
- Location: California
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Which ATH M50 to get ? Last post on 12/23/14 at 2:02pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Audio Technica ATH-M50S Last post on 8/17/14 at 3:59pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- asus b85m-g .. audio technica ath-m50 Last post on 5/29/14 at 4:07am in Headphones (full-size)
- Ear Fatigue After EQing (ATH-M50) Last post on 6/1/14 at 8:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V Moda M100s worth the upgrade from Audio Technica ATH-M50s? Last post on 4/23/14 at 11:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
I compared them to many other BT Headphones. A real comparison will be posted sooner or later in the "Huge Comparison" thread in the Forum. I liked them. They have personality. Warm signature,...
Well, I can't really write much more than what I wrote for the E40. They are the same in everything except that the E50 is bigger and have at least some bass. Actually, to really be honest,...
The only reason to buy these Headphones is if you want to give money to JBL in change of a big JBL logo on your head. Or if you hate Paul McCartney and want to listen to the Beatles without any...
The other reviewer said enough and in detail, so I will limit myself in giving my very brief opinion of their sound. Later on in the Forum, in the "Huge Comparison" thread, I will make a sort of...
I have tested 16 BT Headphones for weeks. I have opened a Thread about this huge comparison, on the Forum. I know that tastes are tastes. So I will never say that my opinion is "better". But...
Headphone that is the same as Audio Technica ATH-M50 but detachable cords/cables? - Page 2
post #16 of 32
9/2/13 at 3:10pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #17 of 32
9/2/13 at 11:26pm
post #18 of 32
9/3/13 at 12:27am
It's no that bad, but really I'd just go for the Shure 840.
post #19 of 32
9/3/13 at 7:52pm
I couldn't do the red but I I'd pay $180.00 for a M50 with a detachable cable. I prefer the sound of the M50 over the 840's. Not to sway you though, just my thought. The 840's keep coming up in conversations. Guess I should go listen to some again to see if my opinion has changed.
post #20 of 32
9/3/13 at 7:58pm
post #21 of 32
9/3/13 at 7:59pm
post #22 of 32
9/3/13 at 8:34pm
post #23 of 32
9/4/13 at 9:49am
post #24 of 32
9/4/13 at 11:42am
post #25 of 32
9/4/13 at 2:31pm
post #26 of 32
9/4/13 at 9:31pm
Agreed. I have a set of HD 380 Pros at work. They are my first decent pair of headphones and do a good job of isolating. Only problem I have is switching between other headphones. The veiled sound is really noticeable then.
post #27 of 32
9/4/13 at 9:38pm
First time I've heard anyone say the Pro500MKII are more balanced than M50's or ws99's. I'll check them out. I got my M50's for the same price.
post #28 of 32
9/6/13 at 12:27am
Thanks, I'll let you guys know what I think about the 380's when they arrive here, I just need to burn them in for like 100 hours, as they show their potential within that time.
post #29 of 32
9/6/13 at 12:30am
post #30 of 32
9/6/13 at 7:58pm
I don't use an amp nor DAC but would like to. Never got around to buying one yet. My HD 380 Pros sound great with out one, connecting to iPhone 4S, iPod Touch 5th gen, iPad mini, Lenovo W500, T530. They will sound better with a better DAC and or headphone amp. For your PC, it's the sound card that matters. You won't know till you plug them in and turn it up...
- Headphone that is the same as Audio Technica ATH-M50 but detachable cords/cables?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 3931 Active Users (573 Members and 3358 Guests)
- › Mcintosh? 30 seconds ago
- › The Schiitstorm: Next-Gen Magni 2 and Modi 2 Family! 4 minutes ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 5 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T2 Hybrid iems 6 minutes ago
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 6 minutes ago
- › MCINTOSH LABS INTRODUCES NEW HEADPHONE AMP MODEL MHA 100 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 12 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 13 minutes ago
- › HiFiMan RE-600 Review 14 minutes ago
- › Samsung Level over by Giogio
- › JBL E50BT Black Premium Wireless Over-Ear Bluetooth Stereo... by Giogio
- › JBL E40BT Black High-Performance Wireless On-Ear Bluetooth Stereo... by Giogio
- › AKG K845 Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones by Giogio
- › Beats Studio Wireless Over-Ear Headphone by Giogio
- › FiiO E09K by Delance26
- › Dunu DN-1000 by screwedpeep
- › Sony BDPS500 Bravia Theater Sync Blu-ray Player by Joong
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by BenKatz
- › Asus Xonar DGX by TsukiNick
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)