I've been listening through two desktop computers and want a DAC/Amplifier that I can use on either.
- semiportable (within the house)
- can drive 600ohm headphones
- preferably can be powered by my PC's 500mA USB ports / won't need their own power source
- preferably with a 1/4" headphone port
- volume controllable by the Windows 7 volume slider
I know the 600ohm driving power is the crux and without it I could just use a portable DAC/Amp.
Suggestions are appreciated.
Edited by suburbanite - 9/2/13 at 10:38am