Hey everyone just thought i would post i'm Getting my First ATH-M50RD Headphones soon ^_^ as in Australia there is a deal with coca-cola to get points and i had enough points to get em so basically Free haha just want to know would the Fiio E5 be a good amp or could you's suggest a better one thanks heaps.
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50Stagged by nightmancometh, 9/25/13
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50s/LE Limited Edition Professional Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 9/25/13
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 9/25/13
Related Forum Threads
- Suggestions for a $200 over the ear headphone, mostly for EDM/Dubstep Last post on 4/6/14 at 7:48am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- ATH M50X vs Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro vs Shure SRH840 vs Beyerdynamic DT-770 Last post on 5/7/15 at 9:57pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- ATH m50 headphones lost isolation Last post on 9/22/13 at 6:17am in Headphones (full-size)
- ATH M50's 150Hz-1kHz Peak? Last post on 6/27/13 at 7:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Limited Edition Last post on 1/20/13 at 2:09pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Introduction I initially caught wind of Flare Audio and their offerings through a friend's Facebook post. Cutting a long story short I clicked the link and with each detail I read became more...
Love this pair of headphones. Huge sound stage. Great for classical music. The bass is not shabby and is good enough to enjoy Coldplays Viva la Vida. Of course comprable amplifiers are necessry...
I had these a while back and found them to be pretty good alas they did have a couple things that spoiled them. Comfort: Finding the best earbuds took a bit of time. Although once you did,...
DUNU TITAN 1 - QUICK REVIEW photos taken from the internet Specifications Driver: 13mm Titanium Diaphragm Dynamic Driver Impedance:16Ω Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency:...
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
Getting my First ATH-M50RD Headphones soon ^_^
Gear mentioned in this thread:
If you are currently using any iDevice, the E5 won't make much differences. In addition, the ATH-M50 does not at all requires an amp to shine
Hope it helps!
it cost about 2250 ^_^
well i will be using my acer laptop and psp
Its cokerewards ^_^
Neither will benefit with the FiiO E5 in my opinion. Pairing it with the PSP will result in double amping -> distortions. As for Acer laptop, I suggest you to look into something with DAC and Amp to make the upgrade more noticeable
Thanks for the advice ^_^ its really helpful.
Had a look on their site and the M50 isn't listed as a reward. How much does 2250 equivilate to in terms of coke? And yeah, you won't need amping, perfectly fine to run them off most any device.
I think over like a year its 50 to 100 and thanks for the help.
also sorry there no longer on there hopefully they restock.
I have the ath-m50's. They sound great connected direct to Lenovo laptops, desktops, iPhone 4S, iPod Touch current generation, Nexus 7 first generation, iPad mini. I'm waiting for the iPhone 6 (next year) before getting a DAC/amp. Seems it takes about $600.00 to get a decent one that the Apple devices can use the external DAC. I'll wait till next version for those dollars, hoping they get better and cheaper.
If you are fine with the iPad Mini as your sources it is always cheaper to bypass the internal DAC of iPad than iPhone/iPod. Get a camera kit with the USB jack, with some DAC it will work!
Thanks heaps i can't wait to get my M50's ^_^ and soon i will buy one of those DAC just so i can have the best quality.
- Getting my First ATH-M50RD Headphones soon ^_^
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Echobox: The Unveiling @ CES 2015 3 minutes ago
- › FS: Hifiman HE-4 [AUS] 3 minutes ago
- › Help me decide- getting an IEM & a portable amp 3 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 3 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 4 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 5 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 5 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 6 minutes ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 6 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R2Pro Earphones by dnun8086
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by Chiek
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2