Hey guys, I'm waiting for my X1's to come in the mail, and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for good replacement cables that ship to Canada for a reasonable price? I just want something black if possible, with no obvious branding or logos on it.
- productPhilips Fidelio X1tagged by System, 8/31/13
Related Forum Threads
- WTS: Philips Fidelio X1 Last post on 7/16/14 at 1:40am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- AKG Q701 or Philips Fidelio X1 Last post on 7/27/14 at 5:37am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Philips Fidelio X1 - Low volume on PC Last post on 7/26/14 at 6:56am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Need quick advice on which hedphone to purchase for heavy home use (audiophile) Last post on 6/18/14 at 3:53am in Headphones (full-size)
- Will i need a external sound card for my laptop to power my new Philips Fidelio X1 headphones i... Last post on 6/16/14 at 3:56pm in Headphones (full-size)
Though these are by no means perfect headphones, their price and excellent bass make them one of the best headphones you can buy for under $200. These headphones are very fun to listen to. They...
Since this is a IEM review I'll keep it short , I have no respect for IEMs ...I wish I could use headphones in the bed but since I cannot I have to resort to IEMs , not a IEM guy I picked...
I'm not much of a audiophile nor a reviewer just a regular audio enthusiast.. Apologies & correct me if I'm wrong.. Absolutely "StUnNeD" by these gems thought of sharing my...
Right have the pleasure of owning these for about 4 months. My Kit: Source: Foobar through Cambridge Audio Dacmagic Amp: Lehman Audio Blackcube Linear Headphones: Audio Technica ATH W...
I read several (a lot of) opinions about these headphones here on head-fi and also in other web forums. To be honest, after that i was pretty unsure about them. Nevertheless i ordered them, as...
Philips Fidelio X1 cable
post #1 of 6
8/31/13 at 1:32pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 6
8/31/13 at 6:13pm
How about ordering from a Canadian company...try here. I have had a few cables from them and they are awesome.
post #3 of 6
9/3/13 at 2:24pm
post #4 of 6
9/3/13 at 3:33pm
post #5 of 6
9/3/13 at 3:42pm
post #6 of 6
1/17/14 at 9:09am
- Philips Fidelio X1 cable
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 3590 Active Users (607 Members and 2983 Guests)
- › NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! 33 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 41 seconds ago
- › Sony XBA-H1 and XBA-H3 Hybrid Dynamic and BA IEM 46 seconds ago
- › NAD M51 Direct Digital DAC Impressions 1 minute ago
- › This one's about ohms. 1 minute ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 1 minute ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 4 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › M-Audio BX5 D2 by krishtrinity1
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)