Hey guys, I'm waiting for my X1's to come in the mail, and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for good replacement cables that ship to Canada for a reasonable price? I just want something black if possible, with no obvious branding or logos on it.
- productPhilips Fidelio X1tagged by System, 8/31/13
Related Forum Threads
- WTS: Philips Fidelio X1 Last post on 7/16/14 at 1:40am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- AKG Q701 or Philips Fidelio X1 Last post on 7/27/14 at 5:37am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Philips Fidelio X1 - Low volume on PC Last post on 7/26/14 at 6:56am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Need quick advice on which hedphone to purchase for heavy home use (audiophile) Last post on 6/18/14 at 3:53am in Headphones (full-size)
- Will i need a external sound card for my laptop to power my new Philips Fidelio X1 headphones i... Last post on 6/16/14 at 3:56pm in Headphones (full-size)
Disclaimer: I was contacted by a Brainwavz representative to try out a free pair of S5 IEMs under the condition I would write a review for them. I received them in mid July and have sampled them...
RockJaw is an up and coming headphone company from Great Britain starting strong with a huge lineup. The Alfa Genus is one of their midrange offerings and offers a certain special something that is...
Bought the active noise cancelling version of these as a daily deal on Amazon for <$20. Active noise cancelling completely broken on both my original unit and the replacement - so on one hand...
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
A decade ago; I had bought into the crappy Logitech Bluetooth devices which I swore NEVER to buy again deeming it a bad technology. Ten years later; I now needed an in wireless in-ear device for...
Philips Fidelio X1 cable
post #1 of 6
8/31/13 at 1:32pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 6
8/31/13 at 6:13pm
How about ordering from a Canadian company...try here. I have had a few cables from them and they are awesome.
post #3 of 6
9/3/13 at 2:24pm
post #4 of 6
9/3/13 at 3:33pm
post #5 of 6
9/3/13 at 3:42pm
post #6 of 6
1/17/14 at 9:09am
- Philips Fidelio X1 cable
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 2462 Active Users (525 Members and 1937 Guests)
- › Home Audiophile Setup Advise Required 55 seconds ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 2 minutes ago
- › NEW Schiit Lyr 2: Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › 7/26/14 Seattle Redhook Meet impressions 2 minutes ago
- › Suggestions on upgrade from Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro's? 3 minutes ago
- › Heir 4.ai 3 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › I'm really sensitive to sibilance and strong treble; should I rule... 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by hans030390
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by Ishcabible
- › Phiaton PS 20 Half In-Ear Premium Earphone (Glossy Black) by DrikTheTroll
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)