Hey guys, I'm waiting for my X1's to come in the mail, and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for good replacement cables that ship to Canada for a reasonable price? I just want something black if possible, with no obvious branding or logos on it.
- productPhilips Fidelio X1tagged by System, 8/31/13
Related Forum Threads
- (Denon AH-D600) Vs. (Philips Fidelio X1) Last post on Yesterday at 7:51 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Are the Sennheiser HD650's worth another $100? Last post on Yesterday at 1:46 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- How does the shure 1540 compare to the Philips fidelio x1? Last post on 9/11/14 at 1:52pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Can't decided between the Fidelio X1, HD598, or HD600 Last post on 9/11/14 at 12:41pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Bowers&Wilkins P7 vs Philips Fidelio X1 Last post on 9/7/14 at 12:57pm in Headphones (full-size)
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be included...
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
Hi people. I have owned a pair of these earphones for over a year now, and this is what I think about them. I am a beginner reviewer so please, have some understanding. Also, English is not my...
Hello out there, this is a recorder, yes, a digital recorder - not one of those midget-screen playback gimmicks. In the hands of the ambitious recording enthusiast, it turns to an universal tool,...
The new S5 from Brainwavz will certainly please most casual listeners. It's sleek design, tangle-proof flat capable, and pop-ready sound signature certainly justify it's price - not to mention...
Philips Fidelio X1 cable
post #1 of 6
8/31/13 at 1:32pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 6
8/31/13 at 6:13pm
How about ordering from a Canadian company...try here. I have had a few cables from them and they are awesome.
post #3 of 6
9/3/13 at 2:24pm
post #4 of 6
9/3/13 at 3:33pm
post #5 of 6
9/3/13 at 3:42pm
post #6 of 6
1/17/14 at 9:09am
- Philips Fidelio X1 cable
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 3362 Active Users (606 Members and 2756 Guests)
- › Chord Hugo big brother : Chord QBD 76 HDSD 1 second ago
- › Music Game IX 4 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 46 seconds ago
- › Toronto Winter Meet 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Alpha Design Labs (Furutech) EH-008 In-ear Monitors 3 minutes ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 7 minutes ago
- › Why do many headphones have a treble peak? 7 minutes ago
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-IM01, ATH-IM02, ATH-IM03, ATH-IM04,... 8 minutes ago
- › Understanding "Detail" in a Headphone Review? 9 minutes ago
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)