Hey guys, I'm waiting for my X1's to come in the mail, and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for good replacement cables that ship to Canada for a reasonable price? I just want something black if possible, with no obvious branding or logos on it.
- productPhilips Fidelio X1tagged by System, 8/31/13
Related Forum Threads
- [Q]Which Grado has largest cup size? Last post on 10/1/14 at 5:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Senn hd600 vs. Fidelio X1 Compare? Last post on 9/18/14 at 4:53am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Which is better? (Denon D600) Vs.(Philips Fidelio X1) Last post on 9/17/14 at 8:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- (Denon AH-D600) Vs. (Philips Fidelio X1) Last post on 9/16/14 at 7:51pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Are the Sennheiser HD650's worth another $100? Last post on 9/23/14 at 9:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
Videos only at the moment. I'll do a write-up later. Apologies if you were hoping for something to read. Unboxing and design details: More details about the cables, sound and possible...
Introduction – Read Heath Audio (or RHA for short) are soon to release their latest and greatest earphone, the T10i. Much like the rest of RHA’s products, the T10i’s were designed to offer premium...
I've owned an EarMax and Sennheiser HD 580's for 20 years, so I'm already familiar with tubed OTL headphone amps. The linestage of my old Quicksilver started developing some noise, and I didn't...
I bought these from Amazon about 2 weeks ago, and felt buyer's remorse when I wasn't blown away by the sound. They aren't bad, but they do lack bass and the feel is cheap. They were somewhat...
I would like to thank Brainwavz for the review sample of R3! Brainwavz R3 is a dual dynamic drivers IEM. It has 2 dynamic drivers in each housing, facing each other into a sound blending...
Philips Fidelio X1 cable
post #1 of 6
8/31/13 at 1:32pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 6
8/31/13 at 6:13pm
How about ordering from a Canadian company...try here. I have had a few cables from them and they are awesome.
post #3 of 6
9/3/13 at 2:24pm
post #4 of 6
9/3/13 at 3:33pm
post #5 of 6
9/3/13 at 3:42pm
post #6 of 6
1/17/14 at 9:09am
- Philips Fidelio X1 cable
Currently, there are 2889 Active Users (451 Members and 2438 Guests)
- › Multi-IEM Review - 324 IEMs compared (Brainwavz R3 ver.2 added... 27 seconds ago
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220 44 seconds ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › New Sennheiser Momentum In ear 2 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio Nano iDSD discussion + impression 3 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 3 minutes ago
- › Help! Looking for a good multimedia player and amp for Shure SE846 8 minutes ago
- › Cayin N6 - New Audiophile DAP (Updated with new pics) 8 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Discussion thread 9 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 11 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Terja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by xonarboy87
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)